eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
You mean bombing like this?

Or this?

Attack on the USS Cole

Or this one in London?

I guess I'm a little confused.. Who do you mean by "we"?

Guess what. We means you and the rest of us who have profited from the "west's" foreign policy. Wait until these people get really pissed at 'we'. You will be whining so loud about your fuel price you won't even here the truth of the matter. Oh, never mind, it's already happening.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ahhhh, I get it.

You holding your breath on that Cliffy?
And those bombings you so gleefully present were not retaliation for earlier bombings against them, they were just perpetrated for the hell of it I suppose? Simply because they are a bunch of crazies, religious fanatics with twisted minds that hate our freedoms? Yes, life is so simple when you let your politicians do your thinking for you.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You mean bombing like this?

Or this?

Attack on the USS Cole

Or this one in London?

I guess I'm a little confused.. Who do you mean by "we"?

So what are you saying?

its "ok" to keep bombing the crap out of them, cause they retaliated to us bombing the crap out of them?

That's just about the only truth Ron Paul has spoken.

Oh ya and the War on Drugs being a total failur. he's right about that too.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So what are you saying?

its "ok" to keep bombing the crap out of them, cause they retaliated to us bombing the crap out of them?
But we are sane and rational so our bombing is righteous and they are crazy so they are wrong in retaliating. Doncha get it? Geebuz! Where ya been dude?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Guess what. We means you and the rest of us who have profited from the "west's" foreign policy. Wait until these people get really pissed at 'we'. You will be whining so loud about your fuel price you won't even here the truth of the matter. Oh, never mind, it's already happening.

I won't be whining, we got tons of it here in the prairies.

I do like the comment about foreign policy as it applies to the West and although far from being objective and perfect, at least it doesn't exist on a basis that preys on the feeble minded in convincing them to jerry-rig a bomb in their tightie whities and detonate in a crowd of women and children.

But we are sane and rational so our bombing is righteous and they are crazy so they are wrong in retaliating. Doncha get it? Geebuz! Where ya been dude?

If you say so Cliffy.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I won't be whining, we got tons of it here in the prairies.

I do like the comment about foreign policy as it applies to the West and although far from being objective and perfect, at least it exists on a basis that preys on the feeble minded in convincing them to jerry-rig a bomb in their tightie whities and detonate in a crowd of women and children.

If you say so Cliffy.

So we push a button from millions of miles away and kill crowd's of women and children and thats ok?

Thats what I call C O W A R D L Y!

He's right about the TSA. Airport pat-downs wont make anyone safer

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
So we push a button from millions of miles away and kill crowd's of women and children and thats ok?

Thats what I call C O W A R D L Y!

Wow! I didn't know we did that! Technology has really advanced that we can kill from so far away! Which planet are we fighting on now and are we sure the denizens are really peaceful? Do they even have women and children?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Wow! I didn't know we did that! Technology has really advanced that we can kill from so far away! Which planet are we fighting on now and are we sure the denizens are really peaceful? Do they even have women and children?

Lol well maybe not millions :lol:

He's right about money needing to be backed by something. Gold works.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Then we'll probably bomb them some more.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I am against violence when we bomb them and when they bomb us.

You are only against violence when they bomb us, but you support doing that crap to them. If you give it out you better be able to take it.

History of U.S. Military Interventions since 1890

If 9/11 was retaliation, then it was way over due. He who lives by the sword, will die by the sword.

Here is OBL in his own words, justifying why the US and Americans are legitimate targets:
Who Is Bin Laden? - Interview With Osama Bin Laden (in May 1998) | Hunting Bin Laden | FRONTLINE | PBS

I agree with M.K. Ghandi:

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I am against violence when we bomb them and when they bomb us.

You are only against violence when they bomb us, but you support doing that crap to them. If you give it out you better be able to take it.

History of U.S. Military Interventions since 1890

If 9/11 was retaliation, then it was way over due. He who lives by the sword, will die by the sword.

Here is OBL in his own words, justifying why the US and Americans are legitimate targets:
Who Is Bin Laden? - Interview With Osama Bin Laden (in May 1998) | Hunting Bin Laden | FRONTLINE | PBS

I agree with M.K. Ghandi:

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
He's right about the TSA. Airport pat-downs wont make anyone safer

We have not had any hijacked airplanes since that policy started.

Ron Paul ... the War on Drugs being a total failur. he's right about that too.

True ~ that is something I should have mentioned before. De-criminalization is the better alternative as he has recommended.

Iran has stated that if they get the bomb, they WILL use it to destroy Israel

It has been proven enough times on this forum that this is a lie. Even Ron Paul knows it.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Iran has stated that if they get the bomb, they WILL use it to destroy Israel. Every other country in the Middle East is terrified that Iran will develop the bomb. That's why Saudi Arabia, Turkey and several other countries are now beginning nuclear research, to protect themselves.

If they're advanced enough to make a bomb, they're also advanced enough to know they're downwind

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Ya, we went over this. Context is everything. Until it proves you wrong, again and again.
CB a legend in his own mind. I'm sure you'll let me know when you think you've done that.

BTW CB, the IAEA is still looking for proof that Iran is building a bomb. They still have no evidence. Since you can prove that Iran is building a bomb and they can't, I'm certain they would like to hear from you. Why don't you contact them and share your opinion with them.
IAEA Offices and Contact Information

No you don't. He deplored violence of any kind. You only claim to, while you justify the violence of one of the party's to it.
I can say "Yes I do" as often as you can say "No you don't". Besides being childish, do you have a point?

BTW, I have no problem condemning this entire list as war crimes:
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/international-politics/104277-these-actions-war-crimes.html

Everyone else seems to follow this logic:

George Orwell:

There is no crime, absolutely none, that cannot be condoned when “our” side commits it. Even if one does not deny that the crime has happened, even if one knows that it is exactly the same crime as one has condemned in some other case, even if one admits in an intellectual sense that it is unjustified — still one cannot feel that it is wrong. Loyalty is involved, and so pity ceases to function.’

and

‘All nationalists have the power of not seeing resemblances between similar sets of facts. A British Tory will defend self-determination in Europe and oppose it in India with no feeling of inconsistency. Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them, and there is almost no kind of outrage — torture, the use of hostages, forced labour, mass deportations, imprisonment without trial, forgery, assassination, the bombing of civilians — which does not change its moral colour when it is committed by “our” side.'

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Ya know, I wish people would quit giving EAO excuses to turn as many threads as he can into ones about Pallies and Izzys. You are feeding his fixation.

We should stop bombing people is a logical comment, but it's about as useful as saying we should end hunger. It ain't gonna happen (at least not anytime in the foreseeable future).

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ya know, I wish people would quit giving EAO excuses to turn as many threads as he can into ones about Pallies and Izzys. You are feeding his fixation.

We should stop bombing people is a logical comment, but it's about as useful as saying we should end hunger. It ain't gonna happen (at least not anytime in the foreseeable future).

Bombing is OK as long as you get the right ones!:lol: