We have till September 2015 before we all die

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Being on a list is natural. Can't think of an unnatural way to die. I imagine you'll come up with some, though.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
So all those structures that are behind in construction are safe they'll never be built
and the games will never be played. Maybe the roaches and grasshoppers can have
an Olympics so the space isn't wasted. Where oh where did I put my tinfoil hat?
This goes down with the stupid Heddy Frie Statement they are burning crosses on
the front lawns of houses in Prince George as we speak remember that.
September eh? I don't have to pick my apples this year.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
How many times has the end of the world been announced since let say the last 50 years? The worse is there are people who believe them.

The success ratio will inevitably be 0/N or 1/N (where N is the number of predictions) ... a very small fraction but will be just as effective as 1/1.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The ETW bizz has been a consistent money maker employing millions of talking heads whose taxes keep the world safe from natural intelligence outbreaks and there costly ramifications to the manufacturers of freeze dried faux conspiracy soup.

I have to suspend broadcasting for the day in order to service the new flock of young chickens, otherwise known as crap factories.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'm not paying mine now and haven't for a few years, the end of the world should be deductable anyway, I'm a conscientious objecter to world ending

end of world medical expences, relocation, all tax bonanza's

the end of the world means a stagnant or even decimated tax base, the planet costs too much to maintain, is their any hope of alien aid?

interplanetary IMF convenes, earth offered deal, austerity, post end economics, rebuilding from the horrors of CO2 planetary oblitaration, there's a fine tradition for us, remind us to work it into a flag