US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You just hate it when your lies don't work.

Utah Man with a History of Organizing Violent Antifa, BLM Protests, Was Inside the Capitol

We're beginning to learn more about the individuals who were inside the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

A young man named John Sullivan was there. He's from Utah and the founder of "Insurgence USA," which is a group dedicated to "racial justice and police reform." According to numerous news reports, he has a history of organizing leftist protests and identifies with Black Lives Matter.

Over the summer, Sullivan was arrested after organizing a violent riot in Utah that ended with a shooting. One of the host groups was the Salt Lake Antifascist [Antifa] Coalition. From Deseret News:

One of the organizers of a protest in Provo that resulted in a motorist being shot was arrested on Thursday.
John Earle Sullivan, 25, of Sandy, was booked into the Utah County Jail for investigation of rioting, making a threat of violence and criminal mischief.
and honk their horns to show support for law enforcement.
Another group planned a counterprotest at the same time and place. On Facebook, its event page was originally titled End Police Brutality but was later changed to Marching for Racial Equality. The Facebook pages listed the event’s hosts as the groups Insurgence, Solidarity for Justice, Salt Lake Equal Rights Movement and the Salt Lake Antifascist Coalition.
“As a protest organizer John Sullivan is heard and seen as he is promoting protesters to block roadways, keeping motorists from traveling lawfully and freely.”
Sullivan was also captured on video threatening to beat a woman in an SUV, according to the affidavit, and then kicking her door, leaving a dent.
Sullivan was seen with Jesse Taggart — the man charged with shooting the motorist — throughout the protest, the affidavit states.
“As a protest organizer, John Sullivan is heard talking about seeing the shooting, looking at the gun and seeing smoke coming from it. John did not condemn the attempted murder nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police.”
"John did not condemn the attempted murder nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police.”
At the U.S. Capitol, Sullivan was standing next to Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt when she was shot and killed by a police officer. In fact, he filmed it. ........More

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, sad to say the trump haters are the real anti-Semites isn't it?
Oo

I was waiting for serryah to prove the horn head guy was a "tumpite" but as I suspected he is a trump hater.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Naw he will reveal everything, drain the swamp, and burn down the establishment, get Biden election nullified and either take the reigns or call for a new election. I could even see him step down after a new primary for a new POTUS election.

He doesn't want to destroy America he wants it to be better IMO

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yeah, sad to say the trump haters are the real anti-Semites isn't it?
Oo

I was waiting for serryah to prove the horn head guy was a "tumpite" but as I suspected he is a trump hater.
There was something going around that he maybe a military intelligence plant gathering evidence on the Antifa organization. Just something I seen in passing and before the mass censorship

• Wow
Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Also it looks like they have taken away trump's ability to raise funds - they have effed up his banking...
:(
Geez, where have we seen that china joe SHUT DOWN tactic before? It looks like that is what will happen to all who oppose.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose