US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So the images from above your post were inserted to throw everyone off?
What images?

I usually post links, rarely images. If there are images, it's because it's part of a quoted thread.

Trumplicans did this, now they're crying ANTIFA so they don't get backlash for it. Trouble is, too many people were there videoing it.

At least grow a fucking pair and own your bullshit.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What images?

I usually post links, rarely images. If there are images, it's because it's part of a quoted thread.

Trumplicans did this, now they're crying ANTIFA so they don't get backlash for it. Trouble is, too many people were there videoing it.

At least grow a fucking pair and own your bullshit.
Bahahaha cannot see images if you don't look

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Bahahaha cannot see images if you don't look

Those?

Saw, didn't pay attention because one is a picture of a Trumplican rioter stealing while illegally in Congress and the other is some guy.

I know you're trying hard, but they don't look that much alike to be the same person; sorry. Cheeks are not the same, jaw is a little more square on Trumplican. But hey, if he admits to being in both places... so what? Just means he was there. In one image he's standing there smiling, another he's actively being a criminal.

Unless you somehow have context...

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When that bloody lunatic killed Cpl. Cirillo at the cenotaph, I grieved with Canada.

When Kevin Vickers put him down like the dog he is (was), I cheered with Canada.

Now some Canadians are cheering the attack on our government and the Capitol, and waffling and making excuses.

The lines are very, very clear.

• Sad
Reactions: Serryah and Mowich

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Matt Gaetz claims that rampaging MAGA mob was Antifa 'masquerading as Trump supporters' - as Laura Ingraham also pushes the theory​

• Donald Trump supporters are beginning to point the finger of blame at Antifa
  • Florida congressman Matt Gaetz declared the mob were 'masquerading'
  • He said they were Left-wing agitators disguising themselves as Trump backers
  • The Washington Times said XRVision had identified two Antifa supporters
  • XRVision has not commented on the paper's reporting
  • Laura Ingraham, Mike Lindell and Sidney Powell seized on the suggestion

you sure have - just like the commie pope did too

;)
While watching one clip of masked and helmeted protesters smashing windows and climbing into the Capital Building complete with their shields and weapons my first thought was those guys are Antifa . Whether or not they were who knows but they sure did look the part .
When that bloody lunatic killed Cpl. Cirillo at the cenotaph, I grieved with Canada.

When Kevin Vickers put him down like the dog he is (was), I cheered with Canada.

Now some Canadians are cheering the attack on our government and the Capitol, and waffling and making excuses.

Good you best reenlist get in on the first attack wave .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

No it wasn't good for any of it to happen, did they release the names of the 13 that were arrested? were they any of them that actually entered either chamber? The shot rang out was by DC cop on an unarmed 14 year air force vet see the video yet?

• Wow
Reactions: Danbones

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I would suggest that perhaps there were both - Antifa & stupid, Trump idiots craving a fight - that has ruined a perfectly good "protest" that will now be held against any Trump supporter for years to come. They've destroyed the ability of anything good to come of this. Stupid is as stupid does. Trumpites must understand that they lost - that the GOP were wimps (likely part of the SWAMP) who refused to take the necessary steps to ensure that the voting was done correctly BEFORE the election, (no rule changes by individuals as opposed to the legislatures for example should have been allowed) and even tho' they new there would be shenanigan's, did nothing to stop it. Too bad, so sad. Now they'll have to live with what has happened. I don't imagine anything good will come of this and the corrupt will continue to prosper at the expense of the public.

I just hope most of what has happened doesn't spill into Canada since some of it already has & considering the current government, I suspect more of it will happen here as well. Guess we'll have to wait & see.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
In the end, the sickest part of all is that no one will be held accountable and this will continue to fester and Biden's term - already likely going to be a shitshow - will be worse.
33 people have been arrested so far and I expect more will be identified and held to account for their treasonous actions. Biden refused to condemn the rioting mobs this past summer but when it happens to be the 'other side' he's quick to condemn. You are right in that the next four years are going to see yet more upheaval due to the millions of Americans - rightly or wrongly - believe they have been disenfranchised and just as the radical left refused to accept trump's presidency, the radical right will ensure that his term is filled with chaos.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I would suggest that perhaps there were both - Antifa & stupid, Trump idiots craving a fight - that has ruined a perfectly good "protest" that will now be held against any Trump supporter for years to come. They've destroyed the ability of anything good to come of this. Stupid is as stupid does. Trumpites must understand that they lost - that the GOP were wimps (likely part of the SWAMP) who refused to take the necessary steps to ensure that the voting was done correctly BEFORE the election, (no rule changes by individuals as opposed to the legislatures for example should have been allowed) and even tho' they new there would be shenanigan's, did nothing to stop it. Too bad, so sad. Now they'll have to live with what has happened. I don't imagine anything good will come of this and the corrupt will continue to prosper at the expense of the public.

I just hope most of what has happened doesn't spill into Canada since some of it already has & considering the current government, I suspect more of it will happen here as well. Guess we'll have to wait & see.
The trouble is, there goes the last illusion of a free and fair electoral system.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
33 people have been arrested so far and I expect more will be identified and held to account for their treasonous actions. Biden refused to condemn the rioting mobs this past summer but when it happens to be the 'other side' he's quick to condemn. You are right in that the next four years are going to see yet more upheaval due to the millions of Americans - rightly or wrongly - believe they have been disenfranchised and just as the radical left refused to accept trump's presidency, the radical right will ensure that his term is filled with chaos.
There are center right and center left AND independents and who are going to be contesting the far left cheat/victory too though.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

40+ of the arrests were for breaking curfew

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The left will reap what they sowed!