US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'd assume you and others do since you seem to focus on fraud that would expose 'dems' but not anything republican.
Just honest elections would be welcomed by me and others

Did you hear about the 15,000 Dem. votes in Nevada cast by voters in 2 states just heard it on the radio

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Did you hear about the 15,000 Dem. votes in Nevada cast by voters in 2 states just heard it on the radio

No, but then is there proof of it?

You have head government people of Trump's own government saying this was the most secure election ever, cases of fraud claim being tossed out left and right and now there's claims of it.

I won't deny it can happen, sure. And again, people who did it held accountable. But honestly it won't change SFA at this point.

This WAS an honest election, yet you don't seem to want to accept it, so sorry, I claim BS on your statement that you'd 'welcome' it.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I'd assume you and others do since you seem to focus on fraud that would expose 'dems' but not anything republican.
Indeed. Hypocrisy seems to escape them. OR is in their DNA......... and from what is observed....... being in their DNA is the likely situation..

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
And WHO decides s the elections are "honest"??? The system seems to have worked well this time...... with observers and and checks in place. That is why the recounts are showing no issues.

The problem that seems to have emerged is that Trump has convinced a lot of people to believe his BS. and now if he says he won........(even if he did not_ they will support that. His constant lying is very orwellian.......and are accepted as truths by his followers. Fact checkers be damned.

This is crazy time in the US........ but it shows how much influence trump has over the followers minds. Many are already dumbed down as it is........ and that makes them pliable for such an influence. His supporters are there for him to Use as he sees fit , in order to keep power. His supporters enable him in his beliefs & delusions. .

Reactions: Mockingbird

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
And WHO decides s the elections are "honest"??? The system seems to have worked well this time...... with observers and and checks in place. That is why the recounts are showing no issues.

The problem that seems to have emerged is that Trump has convinced a lot of people to believe his BS. and now if he says he won........(even if he did not_ they will support that. His constant lying is very orwellian.......and are accepted as truths by his followers. Fact checkers be damned.

This is crazy time in the US........ but it shows how much influence trump has over the followers minds. Many are already dumbed down as it is........ and that makes them pliable for such an influence. His supporters are there for him to Use as he sees fit , in order to keep power. His supporters enable him in his beliefs & delusions. .
Observers weren't allowed anywhere close enough to validate in the most contested states thus leading to the mess their in

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
That's true, so why is that an okay belief when it's Republicans, but not when it's Dems?
who said there is a difference, besides you? Irregularities are things that happen in polling places because no one working there really has a good grip on the job. Fraud is like Clintons campaign paying Russia to interfere with the election.

Reactions: Twin_Moose