Trump is going to LOSE!!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Even the dumbest fuckers on the planet know this, what they don't know is the vaccine is dormant, or inactivated virus in the vaccine.

View attachment 3211

Except right now there is no official "vaccine", people who have had Covid do get it again, Covid has mutated several times since the start of the year and the obviously thing that right now your immune system may not do jack SHIT against it because it's a novel virus.

Reactions: JLM

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
While some strokes debilitate and some even kill, many strokes leave no lasting effects. Last April I had a stroke that left me blind in the right eye for HALF AN HOUR. The next day I resumed normal activities with no further events. Two weeks later I had the carotid artery reamed out, after which, further investigation determined there would be no further issues. So Biden's strokes may or may not mean anything. My cousin now 88 had a couple of strokes about 12 years ago and has been healthy since. Quite often the stroke is NOT the problem, but rather if the cause has been addressed. Like me there are many other survivors who can attest to this. Don't jump to conclusions.

The thing about Biden though is that with his previous history of strokes, it does make him more medically a risk as President to have something happen. IMO, I think President's and all who serve in Congress - from the House to Senate and even the SCOTUS - should have limits on their service. Being in your 70's is too much of a risk, IMO, for the stress of the jobs.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Except right now there is no official "vaccine", people who have had Covid do get it again, Covid has mutated several times since the start of the year and the obviously thing that right now your immune system may not do jack SHIT against it because it's a novel virus.

Had it March 3rd, 2020..

Came in contact with COVID-19 infected individuals, and sorta had a discomfort in the bottom of my lungs for a few days, that's all.

Serology tests in the USA shows I have antibodies.. can't get the test in Canada

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Had it March 3rd, 2020..

Came in contact with COVID-19 infected individuals, and sorta had a discomfort in the bottom of my lungs for a few days, that's all.

Serology tests in the USA shows I have antibodies.. can't get the test in Canada

Yes, we all know, because you won't stop crowing about it.

You are one of the luckier ones.

And as of yet, there is STILL unknown after effects that may come of having it. I've a friend who had it months ago, still has no taste or smell for things. Gets SOB quicker.

You may not give a shit about any of it, but right now I'm facing the fear that my mom who has Cancer that's now terminal may catch it because some asshole anti-masker may infect people and it'll infect her. And yes, she does precautions but she still has to go for scans, Chemo and so on.

She's not the only vulnerable person out there and I am so fuking sick and tired of assholes who believe it's nothing to worry about don't give a flying fuk about others.

So you want to live and not worry about others, go find yourselves a goddamn island to live on until all this is over. Meanwhile let the rest of us actually give a shit about our fellow people, loved ones and Joe Stranger and do what we have to in order to keep people save and even alive.

Reactions: JLM

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
1 in how many get it again?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The number of people who are getting it a second time is very low. I bet even statistically insignificant. There are people who get chicken pox and shingles twice even though in theory you should only get that one. Also statistically insignificant.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The number of people who are getting it a second time is very low. I bet even statistically insignificant. There are people who get chicken pox and shingles twice even though in theory you should only get that one. Also statistically insignificant.

That you seem to be okay with anyone getting it twice just shows the lack of actual empathy or sympathy you have.

It doesn't matter 'how little' may get it again; the fact is that there are those who do should worry people more.

The problem is we don't know enough about it to say anything for certain, or be 'okay' with people getting it a second time.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
That you seem to be okay with anyone getting it twice just shows the lack of actual empathy or sympathy you have.

It doesn't matter 'how little' may get it again; the fact is that there are those who do should worry people more.

The problem is we don't know enough about it to say anything for certain, or be 'okay' with people getting it a second time.
It is not something that I can control. The vaccine is the best shot. There will be people who are susceptible a second time but they will be in the minority. They would need to get in contact with someone who has it and if most people are vaccinated that is not likely to happen. It's not worth bankrupting the world and taking away the freedom of all to placate the very few.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
In my younger days, I was exposed briefly to a man who had died of of tuberculosis,and to this day I still test positive for tuberculosis antibodies (I guess)and I have never had any tuberculosis symptoms
But it never stopped the local hospital at the time to hire me as a part time ambulance driver because I am not contagious....
Does a covid 19 infection work the same way????

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So now because Biden *is* the winner and claimed so finally, it's excuses from the nut jobs that are pro Trump here on why Trump lost.

AKA "there was cheating"

Seriously... when the Republicans who know actually say "no, no fraud, most secure vote ever" and y'all still tryhard...

Seriously... stop. Either stop pretending to be Trump whores or just stop breathing.

The world has enough stupid it doesn't need your kind.
Trump lost due to Democrat operatives manipulating the vote . The sad part is they are going to get away with it and you and many like you don’t care . The Democrat’s ran a cardboard cutout , along with a running mate that managed a whopping 1% enthusiastic support in the primary . You believe that more Americans voted for these two sterling candidates then any prior ? Of course this happened in an election where the incumbent also posted more votes then any previous President received . This doesn’t seem just a little concerning ?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Trump lost due to Democrat operatives manipulating the vote . The sad part is they are going to get away with it and you and many like you don’t care . The Democrat’s ran a cardboard cutout , along with a running mate that managed a whopping 1% enthusiastic support in the primary . You believe that more Americans voted for these two sterling candidates then any prior ? Of course this happened in an election where the incumbent also posted more votes then any previous President received . This doesn’t seem just a little concerning ?
To people on the left, winning is everything, and they don't care how legal it is!

1606507346435.jpeg

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The thing about Biden though is that with his previous history of strokes, it does make him more medically a risk as President to have something happen. IMO, I think President's and all who serve in Congress - from the House to Senate and even the SCOTUS - should have limits on their service. Being in your 70's is too much of a risk, IMO, for the stress of the jobs.
I hear you! OTOH- 70s now are the old 50s a generation ago. Another argument is if you can be active into old age it enhances your chances of enhanced longevity. There was a good example recently in one of the municipalities near Toronto where the mayor who had served for decades recently retired in good condition in her late 90s. Joe Biden is about 4 months older than I am and I am fairly active and most of the time feel like a young kid. For politicians I think a mandatory retirement age should be set at 100.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No Trump LOST because not enough people in the right areas voted for him is the direct cause. The indirect cause is he is too much of an asshole, doesn't read public sentiment well and is more concerned about his own well being than that of the electorate. He's partially responsible for several thousand deaths. To reiterate he mainly lost because he's too much of an asshole! :)

Reactions: Serryah and Mowich

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It is not something that I can control.

It's not something anyone can control, that's the point.

The vaccine is the best shot.

Best if it's properly tested and trusted. I just hope to Gods this rush with it doesn't bite us in the ass but helping to mutate the virus instead.

There will be people who are susceptible a second time but they will be in the minority.

Doesn't matter. All it takes is ONE reinfection for the virus to mutate from that one and it's a start of the pandemic all over again.

They would need to get in contact with someone who has it and if most people are vaccinated that is not likely to happen.

Again, vaccination still has to be proven. So far it's 'promising' but is it actually safe?

It's not worth bankrupting the world and taking away the freedom of all to placate the very few.

I'm sorry, you're not free? Oh wait, you want to be free even if you could infect everyone around you and cause that infection to spread and kill how many susceptible people?

This isn't the goddamn flu... ugh, forget it, you obviously don't give a shit about other people either.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
In my younger days, I was exposed briefly to a man who had died of of tuberculosis,and to this day I still test positive for tuberculosis antibodies (I guess)and I have never had any tuberculosis symptoms
But it never stopped the local hospital at the time to hire me as a part time ambulance driver because I am not contagious....
Does a covid 19 infection work the same way????

No.

There's a recent report of a woman having it for 70 days, IIRC, and she was shedding the virus all that time.

So apparently even if a immune compromised person gets it and may get better, they could still shed it (likely due to their broken immune system?) continually infecting people.