Trump is going to LOSE!!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
4 days ago. However he's still the President until Jan. 20th.

Yes he is, and he will fuk the country up as much as he can before he leaves in revenge.

That doesn't make him less a loser and considering his loss and how BAD it was, it's just one more thing he'll be remembered for at least.

Reactions: JLM

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That's a wee bit harsh to a fellow poster, otherwise you are right- a cure doesn't involve killing anyone! :)

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yes he is, and he will fuk the country up as much as he can before he leaves in revenge.
Blah blah blah. Proof he's gonna f*ck the country up or was that just you assuming shit? And look at Biden and the Democrats. Just DAYS after the election when votes were still being counted, Biden violated the Logan Act. But here's what's funny. For almost 4 years people like you whined about Trump having access to nukes because he's "unstable". 4 years later and not even any new wars, Now, you seem relieved that Trump has been replaced by a person who suffered TWO strokes, CLEARLY suffers from dementia and will have access to nukes. You can tell he's lost it after he screamed in the face of a Detroit auto worker saying "I don't work for you!" Isn't that a lovely sentiment. Biden stating that he doesn't work for the American taxpayer. We DO know that he works for the interests of the EU and China though.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Blah blah blah. Proof he's gonna f*ck the country up or was that just you assuming shit? And look at Biden and the Democrats. Just DAYS after the election when votes were still being counted, Biden violated the Logan Act. But here's what's funny. For almost 4 years people like you whined about Trump having access to nukes because he's "unstable". 4 years later and not even any new wars, Now, you seem relieved that Trump has been replaced by a person who suffered TWO strokes, CLEARLY suffers from dementia and will have access to nukes. You can tell he's lost it after he screamed in the face of a Detroit auto worker saying "I don't work for you!" Isn't that a lovely sentiment. Biden stating that he doesn't work for the American taxpayer. We DO know that he works for the interests of the EU and China though.
The recovery time from T D S is longer than recovery from covid don'tcha know

1606494978048.jpeg

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You werent blessed with an immune system?

For a vaccine to work you need to be injected with COVID19. That my fucking dear is how "getting covid" cures covid.

Once you had it the odds ofetting covid twice is in the million to 1 range.

Even the dumbest fuckers on the planet know this, what they don't know is the vaccine is dormant, or inactivated virus in the vaccine.

Screenshot_20201123_102346.jpg

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You werent blessed with an immune system?

For a vaccine to work you need to be injected with COVID19. That my fucking dear is how "getting covid" cures covid.

Once you've had it the odds of getting covid twice is in the million to 1 range.
Some vaccines use a dead or near-dead virus to trigger the immune response. Others use a virus that is less virulent but generates the same antibodies. I doubt giving the live covid virus would bee too good a vaccine strategy.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Blah blah blah. Proof he's gonna f*ck the country up or was that just you assuming shit?

He already HAS fuked the country up, but you just refuse to see it and no amount of saying otherwise will ever convince you.

And look at Biden and the Democrats. Just DAYS after the election when votes were still being counted, Biden violated the Logan Act.

No proof - stop making shit up just because you don't like that Trump lost.

But here's what's funny. For almost 4 years people like you whined about Trump having access to nukes because he's "unstable".

Yes, because Trump IS unstable and he's proving it now. He's also got pre-dementia.

4 years later and not even any new wars,

I will give him that, though is that because he's a "stable genius" or because of dumb fuking luck? Considering some of his actions to dictators of the world, I think he kissed THEIR asses enough (including love letters, remember) that they thought he was too funny TO bother with.

Now, you seem relieved that Trump has been replaced by a person who suffered TWO strokes,

I seem "relieved"? I think you need to clear the Trumpshit from your eyes; I DON'T like Biden being President anymore than Trump.
CLEARLY suffers from dementia

Proof?

and will have access to nukes.

Like Trump did, Gods help us.

You can tell he's lost it after he screamed in the face of a Detroit auto worker saying "I don't work for you!"

I didn't see that but if he did say it, he's an effin' moron.

Isn't that a lovely sentiment.

I dunno, I've seen Trump say worse to people, like calling dead soldiers "losers"...

Biden stating that he doesn't work for the American taxpayer.

Which is bull because he does.

We DO know that he works for the interests of the EU and China though.

Crock o shit and prove it. UNBIASED please, no right wing BS links.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
While some strokes debilitate and some even kill, many strokes leave no lasting effects. Last April I had a stroke that left me blind in the right eye for HALF AN HOUR. The next day I resumed normal activities with no further events. Two weeks later I had the carotid artery reamed out, after which, further investigation determined there would be no further issues. So Biden's strokes may or may not mean anything. My cousin now 88 had a couple of strokes about 12 years ago and has been healthy since. Quite often the stroke is NOT the problem, but rather if the cause has been addressed. Like me there are many other survivors who can attest to this. Don't jump to conclusions.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Messiah
He already HAS fuked the country up, but you just refuse to see it and no amount of saying otherwise will ever convince you.

No proof - stop making shit up just because you don't like that Trump lost.

Yes, because Trump IS unstable and he's proving it now. He's also got pre-dementia.

I will give him that, though is that because he's a "stable genius" or because of dumb fuking luck? Considering some of his actions to dictators of the world, I think he kissed THEIR asses enough (including love letters, remember) that they thought he was too funny TO bother with.

I seem "relieved"? I think you need to clear the Trumpshit from your eyes; I DON'T like Biden being President anymore than Trump.

Proof?

Like Trump did, Gods help us.

I didn't see that but if he did say it, he's an effin' moron.

I dunno, I've seen Trump say worse to people, like calling dead soldiers "losers"...

Which is bull because he does.

Crock o shit and prove it. UNBIASED please, no right wing BS links.
Have you ever considered looking things up for yourself instead of being an asshole?

Reactions: Twin_Moose