Trump comments “disqualify” him from presidency

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The scary part of this is that Trump's comments may just make him very electable, so rapid is the decline of the United States.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
All presidential contenders can be condemned the same way. Vaccuous clutch of pretenters to the offal office. In the past good men could slip through the sieve then they had to shoot them.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Id say maybe they were a little over the top regardless or not if his statement had merit. We have seen the statistics, about 2/3rds of Muslims dont support violence against westerners...... Especially since we have muslim kurdish people actually proving they care about the west with their own blood by fighting ISIS.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I worked for a lady awhile back in Arkansas who was an acquaintance of Hilary. Not necessarily presidential material either but hell,,what is presidential material since Abe Lincoln?

Since JFK got deposed I have been down on presidents cus not a one of them forced the JFK truth on the people, Until at least that is done it's all crap to me. Pointless empty bull****, yer going to get what the money can buy and money buys them all or they don't get near the offal office. Same in Canada but much reducred in cost. Abe's not without his detractors. No I'm sure they shot all the good ones.

I wonder what Tel Aviv thinks about the presidental race?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The people responding to Trump's comments are those who strongly disagree. There must be a large 'silent' majority that agrees with him for him to be so far ahead of the other candidates.
I think people are just so tired of PC wishy-washy politicians tip-toeing around issues that they like to hear Trump saying what he really thinks. At least they know where he stands; not like the others who will say whatever people want to hear and then do the opposite once elected.
There are quite a few countries that treat non-Muslims like low class, make them follow Islamic law and even kill them. So if the U.S. goes that route in reverse it's no outsider's business.
All we hear about in Canada is how tolerant we are. There are large numbers of Canadians who distrust Muslims and want them kept out but they are muzzled by the media and politicians.
If you pay attention, there are European countries who now regret welcoming Muslims in large numbers. I think in the coming months you will see anti-Muslim sentiment grow in Canada.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Trump would be the best thing that could happen to the US. Two good reasons, it would drive the leftards insane and the rest of the world would get a good laugh.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The people responding to Trump's comments are those who strongly disagree. There must be a large 'silent' majority that agrees with him for him to be so far ahead of the other candidates.
I think people are just so tired of PC wishy-washy politicians tip-toeing around issues that they like to hear Trump saying what he really thinks. At least they know where he stands; not like the others who will say whatever people want to hear and then do the opposite once elected.
There are quite a few countries that treat non-Muslims like low class, make them follow Islamic law and even kill them. So if the U.S. goes that route in reverse it's no outsider's business.
All we hear about in Canada is how tolerant we are. There are large numbers of Canadians who distrust Muslims and want them kept out but they are muzzled by the media and politicians.
If you pay attention, there are European countries who now regret welcoming Muslims in large numbers. I think in the coming months you will see anti-Muslim sentiment grow in Canada.
Yup, the vast majority of Trump supporters are probably just as crazy as he is.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Trump can say whatever he wants. If he were to, somehow, miraculously become president then the world will view the USA as a joke.

Except maybe ISIL since they seem to have the same stupid mentality of saying whatever the hell comes across their tiny little brains and thinking it's fact.

We ain’t a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the ****ing irony in that.”
— Justin Halpern’s dad (Twitter / ****mydadsays)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They are called paid trolls, the IDF also runs a similar program to eliminate criticism of Israel.

the world will view the USA as a joke.
Most of the world already does.