Trump at 700 days plus

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Just wondering , how old are you again Cliff ? Second childhood ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
But then there is dASS, Memering like cliffy, except at least cliffy has more interesting, MUCH LESS REPETITIVE, and less boring MEMEs than dASS keeps using to put cliffy down.
OO

LOL....You can't make stuff like that up FFS!

BTW I am still waiting for that alex jones citation there dassie

Did any one finally show up to your party thread, or did you end up eating all the wieners yourself?
:)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html
Has President Trump suckered Democrats and the Deep State into a trap that will enable a radical downsizing of the federal bureaucracy? In only five more days of the already "longest government shutdown in history" (25 days and counting, as of today), a heretofore obscure threshold will be reached, enabling permanent layoffs of bureaucrats furloughed 30 days or more.
Don't believe me that federal bureaucrats can be laid off? Well, in bureaucratese, a layoff is called a RIF – a Reduction in Force – and of course, it comes with a slew of civil service protections. But, if the guidelines are followed, bureaucrats can be laid off – as in no more job. It is all explained by Michael Roberts here (updated after the beginning of the partial shutdown):
A reduction in force is a thoughtful and systematic elimination of positions. For all practical purposes, a government RIF is the same thing as a layoff. ...
Organizations must stick to predetermined criteria when sorting out what happens to each employee. They must communicate with employees how and why decisions are made. ...
In deciding who stays and who goes, federal agencies must take four factors into account:
1. Tenure
2. Veteran status
3. Total federal civilian and military service
4. Performance
Agencies cannot use RIF procedures to fire bad employees.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yer condescension is noted as is yer ad hominem attack which is a poor argument.
Pointing out that your article is factually wrong is an ad hominem attack?

"What is this word? I do not think it means what you think it means."

-- Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Pointing out that 164k plus benefits is 200k is pointing out that you haven’t a clue of how compensation is calculated. Yer condescension is noted.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Furious Calls Going Back and Forth From The Hill, State Department, Pentagon and White House After Trump Cancels Pelosi’s Flight

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ite-house-after-trump-cancels-pelosis-flight/

LMAOOOOOO

Pelosi and other Democrats and their aides were sitting on the tarmac getting ready to board a plane for Europe and the ME and Trump cancels the flight one hour before take-off!

I can't take it! :)

They had to drive back to the Capitol Building and walk the Walk of Shame knowing they they have just got their privilege checked by Trump.

The Dems are tearing their hair out and screaming at the sky in helpless rage!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Furious Calls Going Back and Forth From The Hill, State Department, Pentagon and White House After Trump Cancels Pelosi’s Flight

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ite-house-after-trump-cancels-pelosis-flight/

LMAOOOOOO

Pelosi and other Democrats and their aides were sitting on the tarmac getting ready to board a plane for Europe and the ME and Trump cancels the flight one hour before take-off!

I can't take it! :)

They had to drive back to the Capitol Building and walk the Walk of Shame knowing they they have just got their privilege checked by Trump.

The Dems are tearing their hair out and screaming at the sky in helpless rage!
It looked like they hitched a ride back on an Air Force bus and were let out on the street in front of the photographers . Must have been some red faces .

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It looked like they hitched a ride back on an Air Force bus and were let out on the street in front of the photographers . Must have been some red faces .

They are completely furious. Trump just canceled their field trip. The Dems are enraged about this.

Get back to work Democrats... No Trip For You!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
They are completely furious. Trump just canceled their field trip. The Dems are enraged about this.

Get back to work Democrats... No Trip For You!
He is so stupid and his daddy bought him the presidency . Lol

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Michael Cohen says he paid tech firm to rig online polls 'at the direction of' Trump

"I truly regret my blind loyalty to a man who doesn’t deserve it," Cohen said in a tweet.

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer, confirmed on Thursday that he paid a small tech firm to rig online polls before the 2016 presidential campaign got underway "at the direction of and the sole benefit of" Trump.
The Wall Street Journal was the first to report the payment and attempted poll manipulation. The Trump Organization declined to comment to the newspaper.
"As for the @WSJ article on poll rigging, what I did was at the direction of and for the sole benefit of @realDonaldTrump @POTUS. I truly regret my blind loyalty to a man who doesn’t deserve it," Cohen said in a tweet.
Cohen paid the money to John Gauger, who runs RedFinch Solutions LLC, in early 2015, to rig online polls in Trump’s favor before the presidential campaign.
The newspaper reported that Cohen gave Gauger a blue Walmart bag containing about $13,000 in cash. Gauger also said that Cohen randomly included a boxing glove Cohen claimed at the time had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ys-he-paid-tech-firm-rig-online-polls-n959746