Trump at 700 days plus

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Of course you are among the same select group still waiting for proof of climate change.

Needless to say, time matches on.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Of course you are among the same select group still waiting for proof of climate change.

Needless to say, time matches on.
Who says I am waiting for proof of climate change ? White natty scientific deniers such as yourself . What I want is someone to explain how putting more of my tax dollars into general revenue will affect cl8mate change . I would also like to know how our Prime Minister and his cabinet can have a climate footprint mega times higher then the average Canadian all the while preaching to us to lower our footprint .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Why couldn’t BHO have given employment rates Trump has allowed blacks and latinos to achieve? Cuz BHO doesn’t know shit or jack.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Obama created 3.3 million, Trump created 700K

Racists are by definition liars.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Where did I say that you falsely claimed Bama created more jobs in 8 years than Trump in 2 now you are moving the goal posts to make yourself look correct

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The first thing to understand is that the remark is directed at Walter.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC

It seems incredulous but apparently its true. The entire scientific, academic, commercial and media establishment has been seized by charter members of the The Flat Earth Society promoting a skewed, parallax, fantasy laden view of reality without any moral or natural parameters.

Trump just tripped over the something that should have been obvious to anyone intelligent enough to see they're being scammed by utter nonsense (AGW, Globalization, LGBTQ, Free Trade, multiculturalism, drug legalization, modern cosmology.. and on) with potentially catastrophic economic and cultural consequences. I sense a supernatural and malevolent presence directing all this.

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Trump would seem to be in trouble except he's up against a Democratic Party that has fragmented into feuding tribes defined by race, sex, gender 'preference', ethnicity, eco-paganism, moral libertarianism; all in paroxysms of outrage at their 'victimization'.

There is no cohesive vision, no plan, no hope.. just a deep sense of offense that has coalesced around Donald Trump. Trying to get a Presidential candidate out of this mob that will actually be capable of getting an electoral plurality is a joke.

The Democrats best chance is if their infighting completely destroys the party so they can rebuild a Party that actually talks to a constituency rather than some nonsense ideology. But in the mean time, I predict Donald Trump will win a second term.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
We have seen what the destruction of the republican party has wrought.

Not a very good indicator.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13971028000654
Report: China Seeking $3bln Oil Deal with Iran Despite US Sanctions
https://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13971101000307
TEHRAN (FNA)- Governor of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) Abdolnasser Hemmati announced on Monday that Japan has resumed supply of crude from Iran.
"Japan started operations to import oil from Iran today after China, South Korea, India and Turkey," Hemmati wrote on his Instagram page on Monday.
He added that the revenues collected from the new oil deals along with tens of billions of dollars seen as active CBI resources in foreign banks are a strong and safe backup for Iran's economy and will be used for the country's trade.
After suspending all shipments of Iranian crude to Japanese refineries ahead of the November 5 launch of US sanctions against Tehran, Japanese refiners resumed Iranian oil imports.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well, doesn't that put a bit of a kink in the "Armageddon tired of waiting" evangelicals who want a war with Iran so bad they can taste the second coming. Buncha retards.