Trudeau Is Going To Bury Us In Debt

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I called my bank to find out if I could purchase gold and/or silver just for the hell of it. I was told no, banks don't provide that option. I have been thinking about trying to mitigate for inflation that is occurring now and will only get worse. So, since Canada has sold most of its gold reserves, will we have anything to support/back our dollar? Yet Trudeau (who says budgets balance themselves) continues spending away with no consideration as to what will actually happen if this doesn't stop.

Consumer goods are getting more and more expensive which will reduce our discretionary spending, affecting our economy in ways we don't want to consider (Venezuela anyone?) Guess I'll have to do some investigating as to where I can purchase gold/silver for the inevitable day that I may need to use them. I have to protect what I have from those who would take what I have earned over the years. I don't have much, but what I have is MINE! Guess I'm selfish in that way.

I learned how to use my earnings for day-to-day living and ensured that I saved a portion, no matter how little because it does add up! (You know the old saying - a penny earned is a penny saved). I know, that's so "back then". It actually makes a lot of sense because it worked for me. I encouraged my clients (when I was working) to do exactly that - $5, $10 $100 - doesn't matter. Over time, it does add up and the result is the freeing of the anxieties of not being sure of what will happen in the future - an expense not expected - it's ok cuz I have savings that'll cover it - Unfortunately, this isn't taught in school which is why so many people are in debt - they want what they want.

As for budgets balancing themselves, who here has ever had that happen? It hasn't worked for me.

The penny is gone. We now have to say that a loonie earned is a loonie not worth anything nor worth saving anymore. It's become pretty hard to be able to save any money any longer in Canada. Comrade Fidel Trudeau has seen to that. That buffoon is trying to do anything he can to make and break Canada and Canadians and he is doing a fine job of that alright. But here are still many stupid people out there who are ready, willing and able to vote for that buffoon in the next election.

Btw, we must be heading for another election very soon. I believe that I saw comrade Fidel Trudeau on TV this morning sans his Castro beard. Fidel must wanting to put on a good looking appearance for that election. He must want to look more like your regular Canadian politician rather than looking like a communist politician. Hey, we never know, eh?

Reactions: Dixie Cup

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I called my bank to find out if I could purchase gold and/or silver just for the hell of it. I was told no, banks don't provide that option. I have been thinking about trying to mitigate for inflation that is occurring now and will only get worse. So, since Canada has sold most of its gold reserves, will we have anything to support/back our dollar? Yet Trudeau (who says budgets balance themselves) continues spending away with no consideration as to what will actually happen if this doesn't stop.

Consumer goods are getting more and more expensive which will reduce our discretionary spending, affecting our economy in ways we don't want to consider (Venezuela anyone?) Guess I'll have to do some investigating as to where I can purchase gold/silver for the inevitable day that I may need to use them. I have to protect what I have from those who would take what I have earned over the years. I don't have much, but what I have is MINE! Guess I'm selfish in that way.

I learned how to use my earnings for day-to-day living and ensured that I saved a portion, no matter how little because it does add up! (You know the old saying - a penny earned is a penny saved). I know, that's so "back then". It actually makes a lot of sense because it worked for me. I encouraged my clients (when I was working) to do exactly that - $5, $10 $100 - doesn't matter. Over time, it does add up and the result is the freeing of the anxieties of not being sure of what will happen in the future - an expense not expected - it's ok cuz I have savings that'll cover it - Unfortunately, this isn't taught in school which is why so many people are in debt - they want what they want.

As for budgets balancing themselves, who here has ever had that happen? It hasn't worked for me.
We have more gold in the ground than you can image and we have something far better than gold. Millions and millions of hectares yet to be cleared for farmland and the water to avoid drought. Buy bush on the boreal fringes. It's gold.

Last edited:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
We have more gold in the ground than you can image and we have something far better than gold. Millions and millions of hectares yet to be cleared for farmland and the water to avoid drought. Buy bush on the boreal fringes. It's gold.
Don't tell comrade Trudeau about all of that gold that may be buried in the ground. He then might want to try and start to mine that gold all for himself. But then again that buffoon would only take that gold and blow it on the rest of the world. (n)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Give it away to China for a handful of glass beads
I am pretty sure he has some sock makers in the family too....probably living in a glass tower some where.
:)
Wraponezel I think her name is.

...anyhow, she doesn't like paper money much and those socks take a lot of imagination to make.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

It seems like everything that is going on in Canada today is crooked and illegal. We can say all we want to about Teflon don Fidel Trudeau and his crimes against Canada and Canadians but he will never pay for those crimes. Fidel will be let off the hook just like his old comrade daddy was allowed to escape his crimes against Canada and Canadians way back then. Very few Canadian politicians will ever pay for their crimes in Canada. They pretty much can all cheat steal and lie and all of them will pretty much escape the law. But don't you dare try to steal. It will be the gulag for you. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
As long as we have Fidel Trudeau as the Crime Minister of Canada inflation will only get worse. When we have a baboon running this country who keeps borrowing billions from the globalist banksters, and blowing all those billions on useless communist globalist bull shit, inflation will just go up and up. We cannot buy our way out of inflation. To cut inflation, Canada needs to stop borrowing money from the globalist banksters. Just saying. (y)

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
As long as we have Fidel Trudeau as the Crime Minister of Canada inflation will only get worse. When we have a baboon running this country who keeps borrowing billions from the globalist banksters, and blowing all those billions on useless communist globalist bull shit, inflation will just go up and up. We cannot buy our way out of inflation. To cut inflation, Canada needs to stop borrowing money from the globalist banksters. Just saying. (y)
$75 million daily interest of the federal debt. We're sunk before we get out of bed.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
$75 million daily interest of the federal debt. We're sunk before we get out of bed.
Sad to say but I think that the Titanic Canadian debt ship has already sunk while we the people were all asleep at the wheel when it hit the iceberg debt. The problem is that is it really worth trying to save and salvage the Canadian debt ship from the bottom of the sea? Is there anything worth trying to save anymore fro that ship?

Let's just hope that our debt loving producing politicians, and the lying leftist liberal media, went down with the sinking Canadian debt ship. (y)Hopefully, the only survivors were the taxpayer's of Canada. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hundreds of millions more promised for health care in Nova Scotia and housing in the GTA. Next promise will be $5,000 for anyone who votes Liberal.

Curious if anyone has ever prorogued an election because they are going to lose.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hundreds of millions more promised for health care in Nova Scotia and housing in the GTA. Next promise will be $5,000 for anyone who votes Liberal.

Curious if anyone has ever prorogued an election because they are going to lose.
Trudeau would do it if he could. Since parliament has been dissolved, prorogation is impossible.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Sad to say but I think that the Titanic Canadian debt ship has already sunk while we the people were all asleep at the wheel when it hit the iceberg debt. The problem is that is it really worth trying to save and salvage the Canadian debt ship from the bottom of the sea? Is there anything worth trying to save anymore fro that ship?

Let's just hope that our debt loving producing politicians, and the lying leftist liberal media, went down with the sinking Canadian debt ship. (y)Hopefully, the only survivors were the taxpayer's of Canada. (y)
I don't think things are quite as far gone as you suggest, but there's no doubt we are on an incredibly slippery slope and the edge of the cliff is coming fast. People had better get their heads out of their proverbial ass soon and wake up.

Reactions: taxslave

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I would hope that is not allowed. That would sound like something that would happen in a banana republic not Canada.
It's not...yet. But we have a prime minister who wipes his ass with ethics laws, intervenes in judicial prosecutions then lies about it and throws his MP's under the bus, awards billion dollar contracts to his buddies accepting endorsements and fees for his family, on and on. Much of the corrupt shenanigans that he has been found guilty of is worse than sponsorship, which destroyed the Liberals...yet only a few years later, apathetic, obtuse Liberal voters in this country shrug their shoulders and many DEFEND it.

This is how banana republics germinate.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

He promised those same dollars for Nova Scotia health care prior to the last election as well . Of course he didn’t deliver , but they will support him again . It might just come through this time .

Reactions: bob the dog