Trudeau Is Going To Bury Us In Debt

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
I have had the shit taxed out of me for 50+ years. March 2020 I was laid off my part time job because of shutdowns. I qualified for 4 months of CERB, so took it. It was twice my normal pay working part time.....I don't feel guilty at all about it....I figured I was due for a bit of a break for once in my life. Fuck Trudeau.

Reactions: petros and taxme

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I have had the shit taxed out of me for 50+ years. March 2020 I was laid off my part time job because of shutdowns. I qualified for 4 months of CERB, so took it. It was twice my normal pay working part time.....I don't feel guilty at all about it....I figured I was due for a bit of a break for once in my life. Fuck Trudeau.
If the government will give it to you, you would be a fool not to take it.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I hope that doesn't happen at the time the next endemic starts! :)

I am pretty sure that come this fall something big will happen once again, and this time it will make covid 19 look like child's play. The big pharma globalists may start part two of their final demise of we the peasants once and for all. As America gets closer to the midterms the globalist cabal must do something quickly before then because rumor has it that the demonrats could lose the house and the senate in the midterms. Hey, we never know, eh?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I am pretty sure that come this fall something big will happen once again, and this time it will make covid 19 look like child's play. The big pharma globalists may start part two of their final demise of we the peasants once and for all. As America gets closer to the midterms the globalist cabal must do something quickly before then because rumor has it that the demonrats could lose the house and the senate in the midterms. Hey, we never know, eh?
If you are thinking of another pandemic. do you think viruses and other parasites pay attention to politics? I don't! :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If you are thinking of another pandemic. do you think viruses and other parasites pay attention to politics? I don't! :)
Politics and their parasitic media sure pay attention to viruses and any other fear to keep your attention .

Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Whenever we the peasants start to believe and pay way too much attention to what our dear lying politicians and the lying media have to say we all need to watch and look out. Whenever both of those two open their lying mouths, smart people will know and see right away and say, here comes more lying bullshit again. When it came to this hoax of a covid scamdemic, those viruses were made up character viruses for people like you to get all upset and uptight over and to go get vaccinated with experimental vaccines, and all for nothing. Two years of my life was lost thanks to this covid hoax and lie, and those two mentioned above played a big part in trying to destroy my life and freedoms.

The only winners in this covid hoax and lie were big pharma, many politicians like Turdeau, and many in the health and medical industry. The big losers were we the peasants who believed their lies and took their experimental vaccines. It's for gawd dam sure that those just mentioned above never took the real dangerous experimental vaccines. They all took a placebo vaccine. Do people honestly believe that they took the real thing? Like phuk they did. It was you and me that took the experimental vaccines.

It's bloody gawd dam sad that anyone could actually believe that by not allowing anyone to travel anywhere for a holiday that it would stop a virus from spreading itself all over the world. Viruses don't stop at borders and declare their intentions. They just fly across the border anytime they wish too. The whole dam covid virus scam was one big scam, and sadly, millions fell for the scam. I did not. Event201 told me that this scam was going to happen one day, and low and behold, I was bloody right. :cool:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This week, Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland will table the 2022 federal budget, which will position Canada for a post-pandemic world and set the tone for the country’s next decade –– or at least until 2026, should the recent Liberal-NDP deal stay intact.

While all federal budgets are important, this one is especially so, not only because of the impacts of COVID-19 and the new world disorder sparked by Russia’s Ukraine invasion, but because Canada itself is in a very precarious economic position.

Canada’s GDP growth has been slowing since 2014 and, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), will see the worst per capita GDP growth among advanced economies over not just the next ten years, but until at least 2060. Our debt indicators are also flashing red, and our national productivity lags behind peer nations.

…& the Budget will balance itself….
1649298080985.jpeg
To be clear, this forecast of economic decline isn’t a worldwide phenomenon, but a Canada-specific one. For nearly a half-century, the rest of the advanced world will mostly grow richer as we grow poorer and fall evermore behind. The rest at the link:

Reactions: petros

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Any bets on how many more tens of billions of deficit spending Trudeau is going to commit to burdening our children and grandchildren with today? 30 billion....50billion...80 billion?

I am honestly amazed at how just a few short years ago these kind of projected numbers were far beyond the realm of acceptability and out of the question for any government to consider. Now we just anticipate and accept this irresponsible recklessness in every federal budget. Amazing.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Any bets on how many more tens of billions of deficit spending Trudeau is going to commit to burdening our children and grandchildren with today? 30 billion....50billion...80 billion?

I am honestly amazed at how just a few short years ago these kind of projected numbers were far beyond the realm of acceptability and out of the question for any government to consider. Now we just anticipate and accept this irresponsible recklessness in every federal budget. Amazing.
Y'all still got a ways to go. When you quit knowing or caring what letters come before "illion," you'll be in the big leagues.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Federal debt is also assumed to cross the $1 trillion mark around 2031. It is currently $635 billion.

Buried government report reveals looming fiscal crisis

•Returning to surplus
Trudeau’s campaign promise: 2019
Finance department’s forecast: 2055
•Reducing the debt ratio
Trudeau’s campaign promise: down to 27% by 2019
Finance department’s forecast: still up at 30.4% by 2021
•Still not balancing itself
“The commitment needs to be a commitment to grow the economy and the budget will balance itself.”
— Liberal leader Justin Trudeau, 2014
•Gloomy future
“I don’t think it’s going to end well.”
— Ian Lee, Carleton University
•Federal debt projections
-2017: $635 billion
-2021: $746 billion
-2030: $992 billion
-2045: $1.5 trillion
WOW... looking back at this thread, the pace of the fiscal cliff dive was quicker than anyone predicted. Trudeau is nothing if not thorough in his effort to test the plausibility of Modern Monetary Theory.

Y'all still got a ways to go. When you quit knowing or caring what letters come before "illion," you'll be in the big leagues.
We're getting there quickly.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
This week, Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland will table the 2022 federal budget, which will position Canada for a post-pandemic world and set the tone for the country’s next decade –– or at least until 2026, should the recent Liberal-NDP deal stay intact.

While all federal budgets are important, this one is especially so, not only because of the impacts of COVID-19 and the new world disorder sparked by Russia’s Ukraine invasion, but because Canada itself is in a very precarious economic position.

Canada’s GDP growth has been slowing since 2014 and, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), will see the worst per capita GDP growth among advanced economies over not just the next ten years, but until at least 2060. Our debt indicators are also flashing red, and our national productivity lags behind peer nations.

…& the Budget will balance itself….
View attachment 13098
To be clear, this forecast of economic decline isn’t a worldwide phenomenon, but a Canada-specific one. For nearly a half-century, the rest of the advanced world will mostly grow richer as we grow poorer and fall evermore behind. The rest at the link:

Well, she is still a member of the World Economic Forum that is trying very hard to set up this thing called the great globalist reset. Freeland and Turdeau are a just but a couple of stupid and useful idiot children. They both want Canada to become a part of a globalist empire where we the peasants will have no rights and freedoms any longer. They tell us that we will have nothing and we will be happy about it.

So, there goes your homes and your vehicles if those two get their way for Canada and Canadians. Those two needs to be arrested and charged for crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. Works dam well for me. (y)

Reactions: Dixie Cup