Trudeau GUILTY of Conflict of Interest.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The realestate colapes was a result, not the cause.
I'll have to tap out on correcting your spelling.

The imaginary values of all those mortgages were what was being traded in derivative form.

So real estate was the central factor in the entire scam

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Being found guilty isn't a consequence. It's not unlike me saying to you that you're bad/a thief for stealing a chocolate bar or whatever item you may have "lifted" but nothing else happens to you for doing it. That's not a consequence.
On a scale of 1-10 how serious was the 'breach' of telling the AG to seek professional help before dragging the World Bank through the mud in connection with bribery issues when mass genocide is 10? 0.01??

Do you know what 'pay to play' means when the Clinton Foundation says it?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
not sure how this hurts Trudeau in Quebec where they would expect him to do this or in Ontario where they don't care.
but its good news for the greens because it might help keep trudeau from another massive majority, and put the greens into the drivers seat in a minority
TrudOWE dooes not have a massive majority now. COme october he might have oficial opposition status.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The imaginary values of all those mortgages were what was being traded in derivative form.
Speak to the clown that made spell check that doesn't work. I know I can't spell. DOn't give a **** either.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
TrudOWE dooes not have a massive majority now. COme october he might have oficial opposition status.
I can't see how.

The only way the Conservatives could form a government would be with support from the ndp/greens and that is not going to happen.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The racist lil puke UNTRUE DOH! is far more guilty of every crime than trump ever was.
;)
just like hoid and cliffy...those flight logs ...and all those children...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
WOW! You can sure tell you are NOT in finances for a living...unless it's maybe in real estate lawn care and drive way shoveling.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The racist lil puke UNTRUE DOH! is far more guilty of every crime than trump ever was.
;)
just like hoid and cliffy...those flight logs ...and all those children...
Really? There seems to be a lot of facts missing. I'm going to assume a 'snowboard instructor' is off partying when he is off work. Trump never seems to have not been working. He doesn't drink but he owns a few wineries for the people that do. One of his 'businesses' was connected to the biggest fashion shows on the planet and you have to rub shoulders the right way with the elite that are the pedoes of you don't go anywhere. Trump was bankrupt and then bailed out by the World Bank. JT is set to inherit a lot of Coalas shares that are worth about as much as France is on a good day.
JT brought up what amounts to 'abuse of the worst kind' and every word published anywhere since they has one thing in common, that topic will remain swept under the rug because the important people in Canada are. Canada as a country is against things like JT did but making millions of our own people disappear over 70 years is not even worth mentioning by either political party.

That is who should be on trial rather than the shit being published that shows Canada leaves no stone un-turned in our quest to be 'an ethical nation'. It seems like we have no ethical people outside of politics either, not a huge surprise, that we endorse it so willingly is a bit worrying though.

In reality, name anybody that has been rounded up in connection with anything that has showed up because of the investigation of Jeff. Why would anybody think the world had changed at all in just the last 10 years as far as bring creeps to trial. Hillary would be a 'journey-man' due to the time she should have already served.
One name to stand for how many pedoes on the globe. 10-30M and justice will never be mentioned again and the abuse of a few will increases in events and decrease in whistle-blower reports. Don't think the 'it drove him to commit suicide' angle when a good PR firm spins the headline.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I can't see how.
The only way the Conservatives could form a government would be with support from the ndp/greens and that is not going to happen.
At the present rate there will be no NDPee. You forgot the blocheads. They would join forces with greenbeans if they thought quebec would come out ahead.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
At the present rate there will be no NDPee. You forgot the blocheads. They would join forces with greenbeans if they thought quebec would come out ahead.
the conservatives cannot form or join a coalition.

its a majority or nothing

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The Canadian government helped save General Motors.
I have no idea why.
Neither do I, except to say it was Harper in charge so it was party time for corporate welfare.
The American real estate collapse of 2008 did not make its way into Canada because our banking system would not allow the irresponsible lending practices that led to the entire sub prime debacle.
When Bush and Blair spear-headed that particular deregulation folly Martin and Cretien told them thanks but no thanks.
Just like in the Iraq War - Canada would have been in both of those quagmires had Harper been in power at that time.

Harper was against the handout, Liberals and NDP pushed the Cons. into it.

Do you remember this?

Liberals, NDP and Bloc sign coalition pact

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Conservative majority would be good for the country. Especially if the ndpee implode as it currently looks like.
never has been before

always ended up costing us more money for no good reason

do you honestly see people fleeing the NDP for the conservatives?

any weakness in the NDP go to the liberals or the greens

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
never has been before

always ended up costing us more money for no good reason

do you honestly see people fleeing the NDP for the conservatives?

any weakness in the NDP go to the liberals or the greens
Actually lots of private sector union members are members and supporters of the Conservatives.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Actually lots of private sector union members are members and supporters of the Conservatives.

Lots of public sector union members are members and support the Conservatives. You would know that if you weren’t a moron