Trudeau can go, Election 2021

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Now that western Canada is taken care of or did he spend some time visiting with Mom. Appears that the minimum 5 week election campaign might be a few weeks to long for someone with nothing to say except "Aww, c'mon already"

Maybe O'Toole has a shot. Doing nothing would be a good strategy and let JT self destruct on his own. Still can't trust polls that say they are even and still can't trust Conservatives to represent western interests.

Party system politics has done well to become as established as it has but really it is not a good system. They tell you it is a good system but a house of independents would result in better representation.

Singh needs to go as well. Posing in Carhartt work wear for a photo shoot is as close to working class as he will ever get. We already know he will do nothing and stay in line until the next election. Canada does not need the NDP to serve as a watchdog that never was.

Reactions: taxslave

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Not sure if Elizabeth May is running but it would be a true waste to re elect her if she is.

Green party is a giant nothing burger with her picture on the wrapper.

Credit to her for doing as well as she did for herself and her husband who is also a believer. Unfortunately they were unable to accomplish anything.

Annamie Paul should run as an independent, Fewer colleagues trying to stab her in the back that way.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Not sure if Elizabeth May is running but it would be a true waste to re elect her if she is.

Credit to her for doing as well as she did for herself and her husband who is also a believer. Unfortunately they were unable to accomplish anything.

Annamie Paul should run as an independent, Fewer colleagues trying to stab her in the back that way.
May hasn't been a leader of the Green party for awhile now. I don't know her name, but the leader is a black lady and apparently, she's not too popular either.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The Green Party has always been a one trick pony. How are you supposed to build a base or get any traction when your only platform is the Environment?

I'm concerned about the rising price of baked beans...doesn't mean I'm going to form a Political organization called The Baked Bean Party.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The Green Party has always been a one trick pony. How are you supposed to build a base or get any traction when your only platform is the Environment?

I'm concerned about the rising price of baked beans...doesn't mean I'm going to form a Political organization called The Baked Bean Party.
sad but true.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
May hasn't been a leader of the Green party for awhile now. I don't know her name, but the leader is a black lady and apparently, she's not too popular either.
Annamie Paul. Unfortunate for her she did not know who she was getting tied up with. Backstabbed and undermined ever since.

She indicated some level of morality which is ahead of many others. I hope she takes Toronto Center.

• Wow
Reactions: Dixie Cup

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Annamie Paul. Unfortunate for her she did not know who she was getting tied up with. Backstabbed and undermined ever since.

She indicated some level of morality which is ahead of many others. I hope she takes Toronto Center.
Yes, the party is not united on opinion on any issue other than environment and i suspect they aren't that united there either. Suspect some have much more planned than others on how to punish people for using gas cars.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Ellemay has managed to secure a good pension for herself. Fortunately she did not have much impact on business. The scary part is that there are fruitcakes out there that agree with her. Some of them even went to school and still are clueless.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yes, the party is not united on opinion on any issue other than environment and i suspect they aren't that united there either. Suspect some have much more planned than others on how to punish people for using gas cars.
I thought the Green Party was united (Except for A.Paul) in their hate for Israel & Jewish folks in particular? Isn’t that why the Chick from the Maritime bugged out of the Green Party & was welcomed with open arms by JT & the Lib Party….

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
We'll see if Jenica Atwin is re elected. My hope is she does not.

Mentioned yesterday on CBC about the Green party holding the balance of power in the minority EU coalition so who knows. Would not be worse than the NDP rolling over every time they are asked.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
We'll see if Jenica Atwin is re elected. My hope is she does not.

Mentioned yesterday on CBC about the Green party holding the balance of power in the minority EU coalition so who knows. Would not be worse than the NDP rolling over every time they are asked.
What's pathetic was watching Singh prop up Groper's corrupt, inept minority govt then as soon as an election is called he's throwing Groper under the bus. Not that I give a shit about Groper but it sure does tell us what Singh is all about.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Yep.

Annamie Paul. She is black.....and Jewish.

Seems there are two things the Green Party hierarchy hates; climate change, and Jews.

Edit: Seems there are two things the Green Party hierarchy hates; racism, and Jews. LOL

Reactions: Ron in Regina

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
What's pathetic was watching Singh prop up Groper's corrupt, inept minority govt then as soon as an election is called he's throwing Groper under the bus. Not that I give a shit about Groper but it sure does tell us what Singh is all about.
Target marketing traditional NDP voters. All bs.

He knows his party won't win and he will never be held accountable (not that any are) for anything he says. NDP are hopeful of another minority where they can sell their vote at a high price.

It's a great job with a million perks and does not exist outside of government.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yep.

Seems there are two things the Green Party hierarchy hates; climate change, and Jews.

Edit: Seems there are two things the Green Party hierarchy hates; racism, and Jews. LOL
Also a Princeton graduate married to an international human rights lawyer but focus on the black and jewish if you must.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yep.

Also a Princeton graduate married to an international human rights lawyer but focus on the black and jewish if you must.

I'm not the ones trying to oust her.

Just pointing out the obvious.

"Princeton graduate married to an international human rights lawyer" doesn't seem to cut it with the Green Party executive.

I'm fine with it, just like I'm fine with black and Jewish.