Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
ttps://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You are talking about the discredited former prosecutor Viktor Shokin right? The guy who was removed because of his failure to investigate Burisma? This guy?
Shokin left his post as Ukraine’s top prosecutor amid outcry both within Ukraine and abroad over his lack of progress in investigating corruption cases. One case that Shokin failed to investigate that led to particularly acute criticism — even from the then-U.S. ambassador — was that of Burisma, a gas company whose owner was accused of stealing government funds.
The owner fled Ukraine after the country’s 2014 revolution, and Burisma hired a slew of well-connected foreigners to join its board, including former Polish President Aleksandr Kwasniewski and Hunter Biden.
Shokin was criticized for not investigating corruption at Burisma and, under pressure from Ukraine’s international backers including Joe Biden, was fired in March 2016.
But in the Tuesday affidavit, filed with Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigations, Shokin describes himself as a “victim.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckr...-joe-biden-in-declaration-to-kyiv-prosecutors
We hear a lot about Biden, including that he apparently did no wrong in dealing with Ukraine. If he is further investigated and it is found that there was interference then by all means he deserves to be held accountable but there are conflicting stories around this.

Yeah, yeah we all heard it was debunked, Biden has stated it at every opportunity available to him. We will see what comes from the Senate investigation looking into it at present on how debunked it really is

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What a Wonderful Sunday Morning here in Regina.. (Feb.09.2020) and guess what?

He's Still Your President!!!

Why is this thread still going, he has been Acquitted Forever!!! :lol:

Yes , but Schiff is ready to give it one more college try .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It won't even get out of the starting gate..

Also if Adam Schiff tries it again he may very well end up dead, don't think his own party will stomach that and just get rig of the stupid fukker.

He OD'ed on TDS :lol:
Not the only one , we have a couple on these forums as well .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You are talking about the discredited former prosecutor Viktor Shokin right? The guy who was removed because of his failure to investigate Burisma? This guy?
Shokin left his post as Ukraine’s top prosecutor amid outcry both within Ukraine and abroad over his lack of progress in investigating corruption cases. One case that Shokin failed to investigate that led to particularly acute criticism — even from the then-U.S. ambassador — was that of Burisma, a gas company whose owner was accused of stealing government funds.
The owner fled Ukraine after the country’s 2014 revolution, and Burisma hired a slew of well-connected foreigners to join its board, including former Polish President Aleksandr Kwasniewski and Hunter Biden.
Shokin was criticized for not investigating corruption at Burisma and, under pressure from Ukraine’s international backers including Joe Biden, was fired in March 2016.
But in the Tuesday affidavit, filed with Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigations, Shokin describes himself as a “victim.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckr...-joe-biden-in-declaration-to-kyiv-prosecutors
We hear a lot about Biden, including that he apparently did no wrong in dealing with Ukraine. If he is further investigated and it is found that there was interference then by all means he deserves to be held accountable but there are conflicting stories around this.
So why was UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) investigating Burisma in the first place?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How did the kids of 4 Dem politicians mysteriously end up working for a Ukranian gas company that was being investigated for fraud by the UK SFO in the first place? Coincidence?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How did the kids of 4 Dem politicians mysteriously end up working for a Ukranian gas company that was being investigated for fraud by the UK SFO in the first place? Coincidence?
Nothing there , move along , did you hear what Trump said .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
lol You seem to be emulating a parrot most of the time. Spews a few words and occasionally sticks a headline he likes in a post sometimes, then repeat. Activity that hardly requires any thought.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The burned out Ember who so often PARROTS LIE-beral propaganda...........................

IS WHINING about others allegedly being Parrots - JUST LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except that burned out Ember does NOT do the "polly wants a cracker" classic line...................

she does the LIE-beral "POLLY WANTS ANOTHER FRICKEN ENTITLEMENT" LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• make ass big 1.jpg
    make ass big 1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Do and say what you wish .
P.S. what names did you used to post under ?

I will do and say as I wish, and certainly don't need your permission to do so but thank you nonetheless. What name did I previously post under? Is that what you resort to in an attempt to discredit someone? What name did you previously post under?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I will do and say as I wish, and certainly don't need your permission to do so but thank you nonetheless. What name did I previously post under? Is that what you resort to in an attempt to discredit someone? What name did you previously post under?
Good . So you did post under a different name , Thought I recognized the writing style .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Good . So you did post under a different name , Thought I recognized the writing style .

It that all you have? Accusing me of posting under another name? How could anyone possibly prove or disprove that. You're really grasping at straws here. Because you cannot debate me you accuse me of being "someone else" that's about the weakest comeback I can think of. But for entertainment value, please do tell me who it is that you believe me to be.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
So why was UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) investigating Burisma in the first place?

I do believe that investigation stalled a few years back? The only references I can find to that dates back to 2015. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Yeah, yeah we all heard it was debunked, Biden has stated it at every opportunity available to him. We will see what comes from the Senate investigation looking into it at present on how debunked it really is

Indeed we will and as I have stated more than once, if Biden or his son are found to have broken any laws they too must be held to account.