To IMPEACH ????

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Actually , he is the thing you most hate President of the United States of America , the richest most powerful and successful nation this world has ever seen . What is your claim to fame again ?
My goodness.......you actually WORSHIP Trump USA.. .........wow.....and because of that in your mind they can do whatever they want......to anyone they want..........as long as it benefits them?? If they decide to invade CDA for our resources and land......that would be just fineby you wouldn't it?? Why Don't you just move there .........and leave CDA to people who care about her. Take wAlly with you. You are so enamoured and see the US via rose colored glasses.........having bought into their spin about themselves. Half of my family lives there.....so I have a good idea wf the REALITY of the situation.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
You really think highly of your self importance . But I will continue to do what I do whether you approve or not .

Actually I do value myself, yes. And? Everyone should, it's a good trait to have.

By all means and of course carry on as you will, whether I approve or not is a non-issue. So in that same breath how 'bout you cease in expecting me to meet with your approval related to my length of time posting here or how long it takes for me to weigh someone's character. Fair? I think that's fair.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
There are conflicting stories about Trump’s impeachment as well . How do you vote ? Up or down ? Death or life ?

No conflicting stories on Trumps impeachment, not for everyone. He sought a quid-pro-quo, even some in his own party said as much.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Sorry for my string of posts just now flooding this thread guys. Seems I have myself an antagonist on here who craves my attention.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
My goodness.......you actually WORSHIP Trump USA.. .........wow.....and because of that in your mind they can do whatever they want......to anyone they want..........as long as it benefits them?? If they decide to invade CDA for our resources and land......that would be just fineby you wouldn't it?? Why Don't you just move there .........and leave CDA to people who care about her. Take wAlly with you. You are so enamoured and see the US via rose colored glasses.........having bought into their spin about themselves. Half of my family lives there.....so I have a good idea wf the REALITY of the situation.
Good for your family . But no I do not worship Trump , nor America , but am clear eyed enough to see through your hatred of all things conservative .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Actually I do value myself, yes. And? Everyone should, it's a good trait to have.

By all means and of course carry on as you will, whether I approve or not is a non-issue. So in that same breath how 'bout you cease in expecting me to meet with your approval related to my length of time posting here or how long it takes for me to weigh someone's character. Fair? I think that's fair.
Do and say what you wish .
P.S. what names did you used to post under ?