To IMPEACH ????

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
He reminds me of every goddam leader. What sets him apart is he doesnt say shit about people behind their backs. He calls them out and does it without a filter just like one shlub to another at the neighborhood pub.

So because he can be a bully to people's faces, that makes him a great guy?

Fuk the other shit he does because it's not that important, just so long as he 'tells it like it is' (even if that's a lie too?).

The Kool-Aid man must hate your azz for guzzling so much of his juice.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
He reminds me of every goddam leader. What sets him apart is he doesnt say shit about people behind their backs. He calls them out and does it without a filter just like one shlub to another at the neighborhood pub.
How do you know he does not trash folks behind their backs.....?? word is .....he does and has been caught doing so.

He is NOT running a pub.............he is POTUS...........and needs to speak like someone in that position........ Having No filters in anyone is NOT a good thing........... let alone someone in his position. He wants so badly to be liked and respected......yet behaves in ways the prevent both.He does not learn from his mistakes..........and in his mind he does not make an;y............

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Really? There's plenty left to discuss. Dont'cha know the impeachment trial in the court of public opinion steams ahead towards November where not only is Trump up for re-election but so too are 20-something GOP Senators? This is an ever changing story my fiend, and the final chapter is yet to be written.
How about that Joe Biden ? It appears his final chapter has been written .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
To Walters credit, it is nice to be fluent in more than one language. :lol:
So in one short month of posting on this board , you already have the measure of Walter and post demeaning comments about him . So much for meaningful Discussion.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I never said great. There are people who admire his brash filter free attitude.

Hey Pete- I've come to the conclusion there is very little use in discussing this subject with these people, they don't savvy a god damned thing you say. I'd have a lot more respect for them if they'd just come out and say they don't like Trump because he's not always nice, instead of portraying him as Cannibal Lector! Anyway soldier on Pete, but I'm pretty much out of it!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
THE POINT OF ALL THIS - as OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was to use slander and insult to FORCE Trump out of the 2020 election....................

by putting such a pile of MUD on him that he would be DENIED A CHANCE TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals were FORCED to attempt that shameless impeachment route......................

simply because they LACK EITHER A WINNING CANDIDATE OR ANY WINNING POLICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berls have FAILED ON ALL FRONTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Floundering around like a trout out of water .It is almost like they have lost their sole .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How do you know he does not trash folks behind their backs.....?? word is .....he does and has been caught doing so.
He is NOT running a pub.............he is POTUS...........and needs to speak like someone in that position........ Having No filters in anyone is NOT a good thing........... let alone someone in his position. He wants so badly to be liked and respected......yet behaves in ways the prevent both.He does not learn from his mistakes..........and in his mind he does not make an;y............
He works for the shlub in the pub. Do you think Grandpa Sanders works for the guy in the pub or is he working for globalist cabal insiders like Trudeau is? Do you think a Nancy like Justin could be POTUS?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Hey Pete- I've come to the conclusion there is very little use in discussing this subject with these people, they don't savvy a god damned thing you say. I'd have a lot more respect for them if they'd just come out and say they don't like Trump because he's not always nice, instead of portraying him as Cannibal Lector! Anyway soldier on Pete, but I'm pretty much out of it!
Good bye....

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

There are other people who aren't always nice.

If that's all there was about Trump then we'd be gold.

But there is more to him than 'not being nice'.

I don't like Trump because he's a bully (not always nice).

I don't like Trump because he's misogynistic (not always nice to women).

I don't like Trump because he's racist (not always nice to blacks/Mexicans).

I don't like him because he's a bigot (not always nice to muslims/Trans/GLBT+)

I don't like him because he lies, constantly, about everything.

I don't like Trump because he's a narcissist and they do not give a shyte about anyone but themselves.

I don't like Trump because of a lot of reasons...

His "not being nice" is just part of a LONG LIST of reasons why.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not sure if you're just playing "simple" here or not, but here is how a foreign government can influence voters/elections.

Taken from the linked article:

Russia’s plans to affect the U.S. election began in April of 2014 with the development of a “troll farm” that could spread false and disparaging messages on social media, as TIME previously reported and another crucial indictment confirmed. Mueller’s indictment in February of 2018 charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies — including the Internet Research Agency — with conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to commit bank fraud and identity theft.

The Internet Research Agency and its employees, the indictment said, sought to conduct “information warfare against the United States of America” in order to spread distrust and support Trump’s election. In an operation that cost millions of dollars, the Russians studied U.S. political groups, traveled to gather intelligence in several states and developed a network of fake accounts that they used to infect the American electorate. Throughout 2016, they posted divisive content about topics such as Black Lives Matter, immigration and gun control; they bought political ads criticizing Clinton; and they pumped out hashtags like #Hillary4Prison and #TrumpTrain to their masses of followers.

All of this was incredibly successful, according to University of Pennsylvania professor Kathleen Hall Jamieson. Experts disagree about how to quantify the impact of Russia’s social media campaign, but Jamieson, who did a forensic analysis of online activity in 2016 for her book Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know argues that it’s very likely Russia did sway the outcome of the 2016 election.

Beyond getting voters in the U.S. to follow Facebook or Twitter accounts and read fake news websites, the Russians translated their social media influence into real-life events. Posing as American grassroots activists, the trolls set up and promoted rallies in swing states like Florida and Pennsylvania, as well as at Trump properties in New York, according to the indictment. In one of their most notable moves, the Russian trolls hired a real American to dress as Clinton in a prison uniform at a rally in West Palm Beach.

https://time.com/5565991/russia-influence-2016-election/
Could , would , should , might , maybe , if , when . Yada yada . There was only Democrat collusion .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
lol You seem to be emulating a parrot most of the time. Spews a few words and occasionally sticks a headline he likes in a post sometimes, then repeat. Activity that hardly requires any thought.
lots of the articles he posts are informative .