There Goes America

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Personally, I could care less. If you're not wired hetero, you'll burn out plugged in that way. In the only wisdom my father-in-law ever spoke: It saves wrecking two homes

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Re: Gay marriage ruling a giant leap for couples, court

It's not the government that's trying to interfere here though. It's just some random individuals who think they should be able to tell other people how they should live their lives.

Shakes head. My dear, who is the Respondent in the following Supreme Court case?

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf

Should I be able to impose my values and beliefs on your life and force you to live by them?...

Yes. You should also dress me up and apply makeup as you see fit. :)

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You could have just said you were being sarcastic and I would have accepted that.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Why would I say I was being sarcastic? Having lived with two ladies (at different times) who were happier with a woman than they were with men, I know if you're living a lie, it's impossible to be truly happy. To say I couldn't care less would be a lie ... because I cared

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's right. The U.S., Canada, the West have been in a state of moral, economic, cultural and social disintegration for 40+ years.

The Middle Class has been wiped out.. the economy has been deindustrialized by Global Free Markets founded on an ethos of greed and exploitation.. occult superstitions on which radical environtalism, AGW, cosmology are based have supplanted real science and the scientific method .. the central structural civilizational component of marriage has been reduced to an absurdity.. moral relativism, self gratification are the prime directives of the day. The legitimization of same sex unions is a symptom of a profound disorder that will rip the West apart.

A Dark Age, filled with violence, ignorance and want looms.

Wow, and all this because of gays?! What power! I'm surprised a lot of the old white man's club aren't turning gay for some o' that juice.

Oh, oh gays are just the *symptom*, not the direct cause of it like you insinuated in the post before. Kay, got it.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
What happens now to the churches, synagogues and mosques that refuse to perform homosexual marriage ceremonies?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Why would I say I was being sarcastic? Having lived with two ladies (at different times) who were happier with a woman than they were with men, I know if you're living a lie, it's impossible to be truly happy. To say I couldn't care less would be a lie ... because I cared

It's important to be able to satisfy a woman.

I'm guess you want a big hairy one.. ;)

You're just full of surprises!

What happens now to the churches, synagogues and mosques that refuse to perform homosexual marriage ceremonies?

Unending litigation.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

With marriage equality, there is no more homosexual marriage, there is only marriage. Suck it up homophobes. You are now the ones on the fringe of society.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I am very amazed at the negative comments being posted on the Internet.. one caught me eye.

"When the activists were pushing for “civil unions” the line was, “We’re not interested in marriage, We just want civil unions so we can share benefits and visit in hospitals like family.” OK. Then, “We want the states to be able to vote for gay marriage, but we think states that don’t want to recognize these marriages shouldn’t have to. We’ll never push the ‘full faith and credit’ clause.” Now they have gotten total recognition, nationwide. Is there any reason to think they won’t come after pastors and churches and try to get around Constitutional protections? What is some activist court of the future going to approve? I, for one, as a pastor, will go to jail rather than sanction a relationship God calls an abomination." - Steve Jacobson

Others are thinking it the end times and for some reason say September 2015 will be the end of the world, something to do with the Shemitah according to the Jewish calendar, because the LGBT community can now have equal rights.

WHAT THE FUKK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!

I need a beer.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Nothing. Laws passed don't affect church's - it pertains to equal rights, allowing for a spouse to get benefits from their partners and so on.
Of course. How silly of me. The left's end game was homosexual marriage

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
My facebook feed has been a rainbow of colour. Everyone has added a rainbow filter to their profile picture. It's a beautifully colourful show of support, pride, approval for this move of equality. Awesome.