There Goes America

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
My facebook feed has been a rainbow of colour. Everyone has added a rainbow filter to their profile picture. It's a beautifully colourful show of support, pride, approval for this move of equality. Awesome.

Oh ya, lots of people showing their support after the fact. Sweet piss all before, but lots after. Amazing how big that band wagon is.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Oh ya, lots of people showing their support after the fact. Sweet piss all before, but lots after. Amazing how big that band wagon is.

well that's one assumption you could make. It's a mighty negative and dark way of looking at the world but if it makes you happy to focus on that...

I have a great group of friends and being happy for the courts to see that equality for ALL is the right move is a wonderful thing. When considering the negativity I've read from the homophobes on the news and the threats to self harm, divorce, create havoc,etc I'm happy to see people agree with the courts regardless whether they had a personal hand in overturning, correcting or any other form of actual legal handiwork.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Obama is a prime example of someone that is a "supporter" of "convenience". I think less of those than I do of those that are staunchly against.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
CNN spots 'ISIS' flag at Pride rally, actually pictures of *****s
Canoe.com
First posted: Saturday, June 27, 2015 04:19 PM EDT
A clip of CNN misidentifying an "ISIS" flag, which actually displayed images of sex toys, went viral Saturday.
The flag was spotted by CNN International's Lucy Pawle during the Pride parade in London, England.
"This man dressed in black and white was waving what appears to be a very bad mimicry, but a clear attempt to mimic, the ISIS flag. The black and white flag with the distinctive lettering," Pawle said on-air over photos of the flag. "If you look at the flag closely, it's clearly not Arabic. In fact, it looks like it could be gobbledygook."
The "lettering" was in fact silhouettes of various *****s and butt plugs.
CNN has since removed the video from its website.
CNN misidentified this flag as belonging to the Islamic State. In reality it showed images of sex toys. (YouTube)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y6qTLf0AI4
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/27/cnn-spots-isis-flag-at-pride-rally-actually-pictures-of-*****s

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

yep. drones. this (community organizer) administration is especially handy at social and MSM brainwashing.

there and here pols and special interests that egg them on keep the sheeple busy and 'connected' and 'informed'. give away free 'newspapers' on transit systems etc.

told what it is, how it is, what causes to 'like' and they are rarely challenged by free thinkers.

sign of things to come.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
My facebook feed has been a rainbow of colour. Everyone has added a rainbow filter to their profile picture. It's a beautifully colourful show of support, pride, approval for this move of equality. Awesome.
My FB feed looks like the Confederate Army went to war with a Skittles factory.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

It's trendy now. Or trendier I suppose.

I didn't put any flags up......but then again, I try to be more vocal in who and what I support as an everyday matter of course.

My FB feed looks like the Confederate Army went to war with a Skittles factory.

Dare I ask but who won?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh! Throw in some chocolate and graham crackers and you got yourself a date! Lol.
No sushi?

Oh damn! Apparently we'll have to find something else to do, it was supposedly all "metphorical" or something.

Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame | Advocate.com

Frickin' liar robbing me of my s'mores.
All kidding aside. You know there are real douchebag hipster twats out there, that will mock him for not following through.

A lying pastor.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
No sushi?

Can there be s'mores for dessert?

You've got me thinking about s'mores now, you can't just take that away from me!!

All kidding aside. You know there are real douchebag hipster twats out there, that will mock him for not following through.
What if I don't want to put the kidding aside?

Oh all right. It was an idiotic thing to say and it is/would be equally idiotic for someone to carry a torch about the whole thing. When someone says something stupid, you're supposed to roll your eyes and keep moving....the further away the better. Maybe if more people did that, the perpetually stupid wouldn't be so in the thick of it? Who knows.

When I see this much anger and animosity coming out, like in waves right now, it bothers me. You know why. Keeping light and frivolous helps take the edge off it.

Can we go back to kidding now?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Can there be s'mores for dessert?

You've got me thinking about s'mores now, you can't just take that away from me!!
Ok, lol

What if I don't want to put the kidding aside?
Then don't, lol.

Oh all right. It was an idiotic thing to say and it is/would be equally idiotic for someone to carry a torch about the whole thing. When someone says something stupid, you're supposed to roll your eyes and keep moving....the further away the better. Maybe if more people did that, the perpetually stupid wouldn't be so in the thick of it? Who knows.
Someone somewhere, will still find a way to be offended, lol

When I see this much anger and animosity coming out, like in waves right now, it bothers me. You know why. Keeping light and frivolous helps take the edge off it.
Ya, the pretentious and smarmy douchebags sure seem angry, even though they're claiming victory.

I wonder why that it is.

Can we go back to kidding now?
have at it, lol.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

As long as I get my chocolate fix, no one gets hurt.

Someone somewhere, will still find a way to be offended, lol
And I should give a damn about that, why? I refuse to be held responsible for how other people react (or often over react) to things.

Ya, the pretentious and smarmy douchebags sure seem angry, even though they're claiming victory.

I wonder why that it is.
Poor winners.

But there are also some poor losers too. The first group I just want to smack upside the head, but the second group, while smaller, actually scares me.

have at it, lol.
We now return you to our regularly scheduled frivolity.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You should have just posted the first pic.

That was actually cool.

Then you had to be, well, yourself and act like a d!ck, as usual.