The Worst PM Ever. Period!

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
I have been asking about this for the last month , unfortunately no one is interested.
Odd how not one reporter asks the question point blank at a press conference where Trudeau announces new travel restrictions.

Great new system to govern though with having everyone stay home. Trying to remember what the MP's are supposed to actually be doing.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Odd how not one reporter asks the question point blank at a press conference where Trudeau announces new travel restrictions.

Great new system to govern though with having everyone stay home. Trying to remember what the MP's are supposed to actually be doing.
What would the answer tell you about the validity or propriety of the restrictions?

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
His brother Alexandre definitely does not have a full head of hair. I am getting very suspect of JT on this one.

Nothing wrong with not having hair.

• Haha
Reactions: Danbones

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Pierre had thinning hair.....Uncle Fidel did not......just sayin'

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The worst PM in history was the guy who introduced the GST
NOt really. Far simpler than the grab bag of taxes we had before, like the manufacturers sales tax. Used to have two companies to avoid the tax. One sales and one manufacturing. Let's say you came to my shop and wanted a trailer hitch built and installed on your truck. If we put it all on one bill you would pay MST on the material and the labour, but if we sold you the material from one company and charged you labour from the other company to build and install it you only paid MST on the material .
Overall a VAT is much more fair than the plethora of taxes we had before.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

The news outlets that would ask that type of question are banned from the PM briefings. The ones that are allowed are on the LPC payroll.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Heh, we used to joke about that; "here buddy, have a nice cold cup of punch...out!

I'm talkin back in the days of mechanical cash registers too - damned if I didn't go almost a year before I figured out what the @ button was for too.
:)
"Thunkathunkathukathuknathunkathunka subtotal thunka" for every drink.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I just had an indepth discussion with my dad about which of the Truedeaus was the worst. My dad still is of the opinion that it was Senior. I think his big thing with Senior was the Metric System. I think Junior is much worse. But I grew up with the Metric System so its not that big a deal to me.