The Worst PM Ever. Period!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Take your vaccines you crazy fucks.
I see you've bought in 100% and refuse to think for yourself. We were told by the "experts" that if you contract Covid-19 and recover from it, you can still get infected again. So my question to you is, if getting a real, live version of the virus isn't going to give you immunity from further Covid infections, how the f*ck do you think a chemical concoction with a dead version of the virus is going to give you immunity?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah meaning North Americans will import a new barrel instead of bucking up to refill it.

What's it going to be?

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin_Moose

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Would really like to know how many Canadians know more than one foreign ambassador. Assume someone would have a cousin to know that they do exist.

Where is the value in 170 foreign embassies? Would be nice if they kept it under $200 million / year but I am likely kidding myself in thinking that.

• Sad
Reactions: Danbones

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
The fact he thinks it should be a secret is just another red flag that he places himself ahead of the common man.

"Behold the vain man and observe the arrogant: he clotheth himself in rich attire, he walketh in the public street, He tosseth up his head and overlooketh the poor, He treateth his inferiors with insolence. He dispiseth the judgement of others; he relieth on his own opinions, and is confounded. He is puffed up with the vanity of his imagination; his delight is to hear and speak of himself all the day long. He swalloweth with greediness his own praise." Unknown author.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The fact he thinks it should be a secret is just another red flag that he places himself ahead of the common man.

"Behold the vain man and observe the arrogant: he clotheth himself in rich attire, he walketh in the public street, He tosseth up his head and overlooketh the poor, He treateth his inferiors with insolence. He dispiseth the judgement of others; he relieth on his own opinions, and is confounded. He is puffed up with the vanity of his imagination; his delight is to hear and speak of himself all the day long. He swalloweth with greediness his own praise." Unknown author.
Attributed to Akhenaten.