The Truth and Reconciliation Commission wants an appology from Pope.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This is about the TRC and residential schools.

as for your stupidity, the RCC isn't the only organisation that did what you accuse. However, for idiots, like yourself, that have a hard on for the RCC it's the only one ya's ever mention.
So unless we accuse them all, we can't accuse any of them?

Another false analogy. It's like saying that unless we catch all murderers, we can't punish any murderers.

It's just a variation of the tu quoque fallacy.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You got it.

Interesting how you don't hear these lobby groups demanding much from any other groups that don't have high documented amounts of wealth.

Funny how that works, eh?

After the day is done, Wealth belongs to whom can take it and hold on to it. We can't undo the past. All we can do is learn from it.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So unless we accuse them all, we can't accuse any of them?

Another false analogy. It's like saying that unless we catch all murderers, we can't punish any murderers.

It's just a variation of the tu quoque fallacy.

Like I said, only the RCC is singled out.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Like I said, only the RCC is singled out.

See how its logistically impossible. Where do we stop? Once you start going back everyone starts pointing back even further.
It's a exercise in stupidity.

Seeking compensation for past wrong doing is not realistic. Unhealthy. What we need to do is move forward with the knowledge of our mistake and always remain vigilant with good defence against those who seek to gain our wealth threw force or deception.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Maybe JT should pay them out of his own pocket and offer a personal family apology since his daddy didn't shut the schools down while he had the chance.
That's how it works in prog-tard land right? Today's generation is somehow responsible for the actions of their predecessors.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
it seems to my ignorant intelligence i can foresee that the pope is going to have to do it again,no big deal,possibly a better and more sincere apology this time.

ridiculous.
If every new pope and government has to apologize for residential schools, that makes an apology more tradition than apology and quite worthless.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Justin will continue to make a fool of himself like he usually does.

How's the jet recall coming JT?

Anymore idiotic moves after this dumbo??

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Stop being a idiot.
I can't ,DNA X KARMA sp 2015 just a number

I thought I was the idiot so no one else had too ;). But after a little thought, i supposed I can't get greedy and keep all the fun for myself.:)

Yes he's trolling me "a la angstromesqu". >.<

I don't knpw what you are, and don't care as long as your're fun and artistic go ahead and enlighten us yer here and you got a voice /mouthy. merrry xmass. when are you going away?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I can't ,DNA X KARMA sp 2015 just a number

I don't knpw what you are, and don't care as long as your're fun and artistic go ahead and enlighten us yer here and you got a voice /mouthy. merrry xmass. when are you going away?

Wasn't really planning on going away. I'll be arround all vacation long, The 4th I'm scheduled to return to my slave job :)

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I think the government should apologize and compensate ME for confiscating my grandfather's shotgun during WW11. The only things he ever shot at were varmints raiding our chickens! God knows how many chickens we lost because of the absence of that shotgun!