The neoconning of a nation

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Syria and Iran do.

Notice that realistically, if Israel had wanted to destroy Syria, it could have. Carpet bombed the crap out of it and let the people wallow in misery for generations.

But they haven't.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Syria and Iran do.

Notice that realistically, if Israel had wanted to destroy Syria, it could have. Carpet bombed the crap out of it and let the people wallow in misery for generations.

But they haven't.

They haven't? I have good inside information that between November 1974 and February 1975 there were one hell of a lot more eastbound ordinance-laden Mirages and Phantoms in the skies over El Auja than there were westbound MiGs. Don't ever believe Israel isn't a shyte disturber. They just cry "poor me" a whole lot louder when something splashes back onto them.

Woof!

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Ya..they were at active war.

Ask yourself this, with Israeli air supremacy, why aren't they STILL flying over Syria until its a fine powder?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
They haven't? I have good inside information that between November 1974 and February 1975 there were one hell of a lot more eastbound ordinance-laden Mirages and Phantoms in the skies over El Auja than there were westbound MiGs. Don't ever believe Israel isn't a shyte disturber. They just cry "poor me" a whole lot louder when something splashes back onto them.

Woof!

What are you talking about? The Yom Kippur War ended when Israel and Syria signed a disengagement agreement in May 1974...........well, actually it ended on October 26, 1973........after Israel kicked the crap out of several Arab nations.....again.

The Yom Kippur War was a close one....Israel was very much in danger of being cut in half and over-run. They suffered severe losses..........why?

Their Intelligence services knew Egypt/Syria were planning a surprize attack, much as they had in 1967. However, the diplomatic backlash over Israel's pre-emptive strike on that occassion caused the politicians to stay the IDF's hand in 1973.........and very nearly lost them the whole enchilada.

Since then, Israel has not hesitated to act first when they see a threat........who can blame them?

Ooops.

Silly question.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Does it mean the war is over and Syria has made peace?

No it doesn't, Because Syria is still at war, and was then, with Israel. It was not a truce, it was a disengagement from certain regions.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Does it mean the war is over and Syria has made peace?

No it doesn't, Because Syria is still at war, and was then, with Israel. It was not a truce, it was a disengagement from certain regions.

Zorch, do you even have a clue about what you speak? A demilitarized zone, as defined by any pact, means NO military from either belligerent is to be there. Israel broke the arrangement time and time again. Israel was poking its finger into the hornet's nest. Israel was the trouble maker. Israel gets spanked, then blames the spanker. Israel cries and gullible people listen to them and join them in a chorus of blame game. Are you one of them?

Woof!

Last edited:

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
UnclePercy

Late to the game are you?

Why do you Americans not call a school for terrorism what it is? Why do you Americans insist on U.N. sanctions then flip around to taking action unilaterally? Why is Syria or Iran or anyone else supplying arms to Iraq or whomever the U.S. doesn't like....terrorist support but the U.S. armed the Afghanis to repel the Russians and supplied arms to the Contras and supplied arms to Suharto and Pinochet and the list goes on and on...and yet you Unclepercy believe that the United States that spends more money on arms and military development than any other nation on earth...who maintain military bases all over the planet and have called repeatedly for "missile defense shields" in Europe but nearly took the world to war when Russia put missiles in Cuba....and as far back as that event was looking at developing space-based weapons.....and who most recently invaded a nation where despite lying about Al Qeada being a friend of Saddam Hussein and lying about Iraq sitting on piles of WMD....how much proof of arrogance and hypocrisy do you need?

Oh wait....

You're a supporter of the American Big Stick policy and Manifest Destiny and all that rhetroric that so strongly suggests "peace"....right?

What a laugh! Tell me where the anthrax came from that was dispersed around the same time as the WTC atrocity....well gosh...from an American Army weapons lab...how many nukes have you lost again....I could go on you know the list of outrageous militaristic activity by the United States fills volumes.

You don't want to believe your nation is a threat to world peace despite the fact that the world recognizes the corruption and lies of the United States for exactly that.

You better believe we are a threat to world peace. BUT, we are not bothering you so why in the he!! are you bitching at me? Why are you so mad? Well, I think you are hungry.
PM me your NAZ and I will send you money. Cash, American dollars for groceries. I don't care if you hate me or my country; I hate to see someone suffer.

Uncle

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Zorch, do you even have a clue about what you speak? A demilitarized zone, as defined by any pact, means NO military from either belligerent is to be there. Israel broke the arrangement time and time again. Israel was poking its finger into the hornet's nest. Israel was the trouble maker. Israel gets spanked, then blames the spanker. Israel cries and gullible people listen to them and join them in a chorus of blame game. Are you one of them?

Woof!

Do you have a clue what you speak?

If you have a demilitarized zone and are still at war, do you know what that means the rest of both of the countries still are by definition?

BY VERY DEFINITION of being at war still (Syria, the aggressor refuses to make peace), it (minus the agreed demilitarized zone) is still AT WAR.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Do you have a clue what you speak?

If you have a demilitarized zone and are still at war, do you know what that means the rest of both of the countries still are by definition?

BY VERY DEFINITION of being at war still (Syria, the aggressor refuses to make peace), it (minus the agreed demilitarized zone) is still AT WAR.

I wouldn't make peace with 'em either. I wouldn't dare turn my back on 'em. I suggest you go live in the Mid East for a while. Leave the shepherd behind and take the blinders off. I'm sure it will be an eye-opener/

Woof!

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Well if it doesn't want peace from a war it started, it really cant complain about being at war then can it?

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
If you choose not to trust it fine, but you started the war and you refuse to end it. So don't cry when you are in it.

Syria, as a nation involved in massacres and invading foreign countries to annex territories can hardly be viewed as somehow pure and defiled by Israel.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I started no war.... Like I said before, have you even a clue about what you're speaking or are you just parroting Israeli propaganda?

First shots of the Yom Kippur War were fired by Syria and Egypt when it appeared repeated complaints of Israeli behaviour were going unheard. That sounds soo familiar as it has always been the way Israel does things.

If you choose to believe in Israel, go right ahead. Israel will not return the favour. I stopped believing in good shepherds and a Biblical Israel the Good when I learned the truth for myself then parted ways with my Israel-praising Church.

Woof!

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The Yom Kippur War was started because Egypt and Syria wanted the land they lost in the 1967 war. They were humiliated when they got their butts handed to them.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I started no war.... Like I said before, have you even a clue about what you're speaking or are you just parroting Israeli propaganda?

First shots of the Yom Kippur War were fired by Syria and Egypt when it appeared repeated complaints of Israeli behaviour were going unheard. That sounds soo familiar as it has always been the way Israel does things.

If you choose to believe in Israel, go right ahead. Israel will not return the favour. I stopped believing in good shepherds and a Biblical Israel the Good when I learned the truth for myself then parted ways with my Israel-praising Church.

Woof!

You must be an anti-semite.:wink:

Sarcasm alert.