The big bad scary virus pandemic.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Well, have you all had enough of this so called virus that is going to kill us all? I certainly have had enough of what I call a globalist created pandemic. I am very tired of listening to our dear leader politicians and the fake Canadian media talking about this virus every minute of every hour of every day. Give me a bloody break from it all, will you.

This all reminds me of how the commies work when they take over some country. They constantly get their controlled media to constantly tell the slaves over and over and over again about how wonderful communism is and eventually the slaves will believe it. Keep repeating the same thing over and over again and then the brainwashing of we the sheeple here in North America will start to believe it.

It is my humble opinion that this is not all for real. It seems somewhat phony to me these days. Why in hell are we all being told that we are in a serious pandemic when I do not see it at all. The amount of people and companies that have all been brought into a state of fear and panic is unreal. With all of the past flu's that we have survived like SARS, H1N1, and so many others, what makes this one so special? It is said that there are approx. 700,000 people a year die from some flu virus flying around out there somewhere in the world. Why the big concern over this one?

Being a bit of a conspiracy type of guy, I have come to the conclusion that all of this appears to me to be all just one big globalist created pandemic pile of horse manure. Everything is shutting down. Even golf tournaments that are played outside have been shut down. How stupid is that? And those globalists have gotten so many people into a panic that it is now very hard to find toilet paper anywhere. The sky is falling in idiots have taken it all off the shelves. I thought that this was a respiratory virus and not a chit making virus. But hey, what do I know, eh?

Anyway, what is your opinion on this? Do you think that this is all for real or is it all just unreal? Something here just does not add up. Hey, I hope that I am wrong, but at this time, i am not sure that I am wrong about this created pandemic. So, what say you?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's the nature of the virus that makes it dangerous because it stays active so long in the air, on paper and on various other items. If someone who has Covid-19 sneezes and doesn't cover up, another person can walk by an hour later and be contaminated by the virus from that same sneeze. If this is true, then that's the reason there is so much anxiousness about it. But I believe you are correct that the media has made us fearful by their coverage, oftentimes spewing incorrect information. It's something I'm sure, that the Left love because in the end if it makes all of us more reliant on government then their job was done for them!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I encourage everybody who thinks it's all a Great Big Soros Obama Hillary Trudeaubama Globalist Illuminati Fake News Media hoax to get on out there and contract coronavirus as soon as possible, so they can die or recover, and we can get on with things as soon as possible.

Think of it as evolution in action.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I encourage everybody who thinks it's all a Great Big Soros Obama Hillary Trudeaubama Globalist Illuminati Fake News Media hoax to get on out there and contract coronavirus as soon as possible, so they can die or recover, and we can get on with things as soon as possible.
Think of it as evolution in action.

I have been out there for weeks trying to get this phony virus, and I am still waiting to get infected. How much longer do I have to wait? My patience is running out. LOL. I have news for you. I have recovered from this virus. I have recovered from all of this brainwashing going on about this hoax. I am now a free and alive man! LOL.

And remember now. Keep that "social distancing" from everyone. I guess that the authorities will have to shut the buses down now. There is no way people can stay the recommended distance of 6 feet from the next person on a bus unless they only let 10 people on at one time. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Have you sought treatment for that, or are you happy being crazy?

I think that the people that need treatment are the ones who really do believe all this crap going on. I saw on TV yesterday where an army of trucks were supposedly carrying dead bodies of victims of this bug. Come on, really? This looks more like what we would see in one of those armageddon movies. I was looking for Arnold Swartzniger driving one of those army trucks. LOL. We have become all extras in this pandemic movie! Question more.

I wonder whatever happened to the blockades and global warming and even Trump impeachment these days which we constantly had to listen too over and over again on Pravda propaganda TV? Are they not all that much interesting anymore? Question more.

I think that the ones who also need treatment are the ones that are buying up all the toilet paper and leaving me with none. Using newspaper all the time is starting to hurt my butt hole. I thought that this was a respiratory virus and not a shitty making virus. This just shows how stupid those hoarding toilet paper are and the ones who do need real treatment. Question more.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Reported can survive up to 2 days on metallic and 3 days on plastic items

I guess that there are some who believe that they cannot survive this bug without having plenty of toilet paper around, eh? LOL. Now there is what is called "social distancing" where everyone in some lineup has to stay at least 6 feet from the person in front of them in line. What the hell will these hoaxers come up with next? This has to be some kind of movie being made here. Question more.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I've watched spring break in Florida and ppl defying regulations and still meeting in large groups. Why can't we impose martial law, to kill ppl who keep disregarding regulations, and spread the plague.[/QUOTE

Are you for real or are you just joking around? Martial law to kill people if people defy stupid regulations like having to stay away from someone by at least six feet? How much longer will it be before all of those doom and gloom people out there see this for what it really is? A big farce and hoax. There can be no doubt about it now. Watching TV and the constant brainwashing about this virus makes me feel as though I am watching some doom and gloom movie on TV.

This constant every minute of every hour of every day on TV the bombardment of this bug has to make one at least try to think that this is a bit too much. This is total overkill. This is all just brainwashing short, sweet, and simple. We are all being tested for our reactions to see how many fools will comply to this so called pandemic and how much the globalists can push next time around. I would say that in another year or three there will even be a bigger and more dangerous virus to come out, and the fools of today will probably fall for that one also tomorrow.

Most people are nothing more than a bunch of lemmings. Those lemmings will just accept what they are told by their stupid politicians and the stupid media without questioning what they say. Question more.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Absolutely, it's killing off the Liberals in Washington, California and New York area quickly.. :lol:
It's not a Chinese Virus, but a Liberal Virus.

I hope and pray that you are right. The less liberals around in the world, the less stupidity going on in the world. All other states should shut their borders down with those three stunned in the head liberal states and let them all get knocked off by this virus. Lol.

I am starting to think that I am in some kind of an Armageddon movie and I am waiting to see Arnold appear. Lol.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You think this is funny?

For those who can see this for what it really is, then yes, this is funny indeed. Quite the laugh. Ha-ha-ha. Only fools can now believe that this is still a very terrible and dreadful flu bug. Sadly, there are too many fools in this world that if brainwashed enough by their politicians and the media can be convinced to believe that the sky is falling down, so head for the nearest cave, NOW! Bring plenty of food and water and toilet paper with you if you can find any toilet paper around!

When I saw on TV the other night where there was a convoy of army trucks supposedly carrying the dead bodies of people who died form this this virus well that drew the line for me. And now social distancing? What a big joke going on here. Just saying. Question more.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
I like social distancing, since I generally don't get along with most people anyways.

Like the commercial says......"Make a good neighbor, stay over there"

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Someone should engineer a virus that only attacks ignorant arseholes. That'd take care of MOst of the political population of DC and Ottawa and a few from Cancon (mostly Trumplicans).

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Someone should engineer a virus that only attacks ignorant arseholes. That'd take care of MOst of the political population of DC and Ottawa and a few from Cancon (mostly Trumplicans).

But they already have engineered a virus that only will attack ignorant gullible "arseholes". You know the ones? The ones that take all the toilet paper off the shelves. Ya, those ones. I think most of them are called liberals and democraticans. Just saying! Lol.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It's the nature of the virus that makes it dangerous because it stays active so long in the air, on paper and on various other items. If someone who has Covid-19 sneezes and doesn't cover up, another person can walk by an hour later and be contaminated by the virus from that same sneeze. If this is true, then that's the reason there is so much anxiousness about it. But I believe you are correct that the media has made us fearful by their coverage, oftentimes spewing incorrect information. It's something I'm sure, that the Left love because in the end if it makes all of us more reliant on government then their job was done for them!

As long as most women remain naive and can be conditioned and fed nonsense like this and they will believe it, then it can only be made to appear worse than what it is. The media and our dear politicians can tell most women anything and they will believe it fully without evening questioning it. Most women will never question anything. They seem to have this notion or belief that the media or a politician would never lie to them.

Women do really have a lot to learn about politics. I think that most women just are to naive and who want to look good and caring among their female peers. If one believe it then they all must believe it. Lemmings is a great word for women. Just saying.