The big bad scary virus pandemic.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I will have you know sir that the psychiatrist that I had been visiting for a very short period of time was convinced very quickly that I was sane enough to go out into the world and to especially stay away from people that spill their beer.

John, my psy guy, who later became a very good friend of mine asked me if I knew of anyone out there who could use his help. I immediately thought about you Chief Spreading Bull. I said that I did believe that you needed some very serious help, so I mentioned your name and he said that he will get in touch with you very soon. He will contact you here. Try not to appear to nuts in the head in his presence or he may have you taking away-away-away. LOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you VERY MUCH FOR THAT GREAT LAUGH!

Your DERANGED COMMENT is so absurd - I had to laugh!

Unfortunately it also reminded me of the Richard Kashkar Tragedy!

Kashkar is a Cdn who was in and out of mental health facilities on a REGULAR BASIS!

Kashkar was seeking help for the voices in his head that were telling hinm to do dangerous bad things!

And NO DOCTOR would order him held for treatment! BECAUSE HE WAS JUST LIKE YOU!

The doctors were convinced that Kashkar was SANE ENOUGHT TO GO OUT INTO THE WORLD!

JUST LIKE YOU!

Unfortunately THEY WERE WRONG and Kashkar stole a snow plow at the urging of his voices

and he went on a street clearing rampage - bashing parked cars and eventually killing a cop!

Naturally Kashkar was taken to hospital and treated MUCH MORE SERIOUSLY THIS TIME AROUND!

And now HE IS ALL BETTER - just like you!

And he is deemed safe to be out on the street just like you!

Here is some advice for you: "DO NOT read to much into the fact that the doctors are willing to let you go home"!

Cdn doctors operate under LIE-beral ORDERS NOT to confine people for their own safety!

Now go back to your FRUIT LOOPS!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you VERY MUCH FOR THAT GREAT LAUGH!
Your DERANGED COMMENT is so absurd - I had to laugh!
Unfortunately it also reminded me of the Richard Kashkar Tragedy!
Kashkar is a Cdn who was in and out of mental health facilities on a REGULAR BASIS!
Kashkar was seeking help for the voices in his head that were telling hinm to do dangerous bad things!
And NO DOCTOR would order him held for treatment! BECAUSE HE WAS JUST LIKE YOU!
The doctors were convinced that Kashkar was SANE ENOUGHT TO GO OUT INTO THE WORLD!
JUST LIKE YOU!
Unfortunately THEY WERE WRONG and Kashkar stole a snow plow at the urging of his voices
and he went on a street clearing rampage - bashing parked cars and eventually killing a cop!
Naturally Kashkar was taken to hospital and treated MUCH MORE SERIOUSLY THIS TIME AROUND!
And now HE IS ALL BETTER - just like you!
And he is deemed safe to be out on the street just like you!
Here is some advice for you: "DO NOT read to much into the fact that the doctors are willing to let you go home"!
Cdn doctors operate under LIE-beral ORDERS NOT to confine people for their own safety!
Now go back to your FRUIT LOOPS!

I remember him well. He was in the cell next to me. A great guy once you got to know him. I even think that if you met him you and him would get along really well. I have his address and phone number if you would like to get in contact with him. Let me know soon will you.
He is now talking about going on another rampage again, and looking for someone to go along with him, someone just like you. LOL. I am pretty sure that you will enjoy many of his cuckoo stories as I did, and with you appearing to be quite the cuckoo yourself at times, you and him should get along quite well. So let's all sing for the benefit of the beer spiller. Ha-ha-he-he-ho-ho they are coming to take you away-away-away.

And I will have you know that I prefer coco nut cereals instead. You can keep your Fruit Loops for yourself, fruit cake. Chuckle-chuckle. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Why? Because there never was any pandemic in the first place. It was all just one big hoax. What was going on was just your regular seasonal flu bug that comes around every year, and makes tens of thousands of people around the world either get sick or die. I personally know of no one that even got a cold this year let alone get this big bad scary China virus. We once had SARS and H1N1 on our shores, and there was no shut down or stay at home bull shit like we see happening today. And tens of thousands of people also died during those two viruses pandemics but no shut downs were implemented.

This was truly an Event 201 happening here and all compliments of Bill Gates and his globalist gang of communist thugs and bullies who were able to get their control of the lying media and of our bought off politicians to make us all believe that we have a big bad scary pandemic and a problem going on here, Houston.

Just about all hospitals are empty because almost everyone that works in most hospitals were laid off due to how quiet it was in most hospitals. All regular surgeries were cancelled to make room for the supposed tens of thousands of the China virus victims to be coming and filling up those hospitals. It would be interesting to find out if business has been great for funeral parlor owners? I bet that there were probably a lineup of dead bodies outside on the street waiting to get into one of those places. LOL.

What a farce this has all become. And there are still a bunch of buffoon Canadians out there today that will not come out of their homes for fear of getting this seasonal flu bug. If there is one thing that we can say about Canada and Canadians is that the majority of Canadians do not have enough brains to fit on the head of a needle. Pretty f'n sad if you ask me.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I remember him well. He was in the cell next to me. A great guy once you got to know him. I even think that if you met him you and him would get along really well. I have his address and phone number if you would like to get in contact with him. Let me know soon will you.
He is now talking about going on another rampage again, and looking for someone to go along with him, someone just like you. LOL. I am pretty sure that you will enjoy many of his cuckoo stories as I did, and with you appearing to be quite the cuckoo yourself at times, you and him should get along quite well. So let's all sing for the benefit of the beer spiller. Ha-ha-he-he-ho-ho they are coming to take you away-away-away.

And I will have you know that I prefer coco nut cereals instead. You can keep your Fruit Loops for yourself, fruit cake. Chuckle-chuckle. LOL.

YOU KNEW Richard Kashkar???????????/

That explains so very many things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
A Documentary About Covid-19, By Janet Ossebaard

Great video. Sadly, there are just way too many people and even some members here who will refuse to take the time to watch this video. Some will even call it a conspiracy job video. If they did not hear it from their bought off politicians and the lying media, well it has to be all lies and propaganda. And it is because of these trained seals we all must suffer because most of them are just to stupid to want to know or hear anything other than what the lying politicians and the lying media. They have been put into a state of panic and fear over a flu bug.

As it said in the video, there have been many viruses that have come around every year for decades now which we all normally know as the seasonal flu bug but for some strange reason this one is supposed to be the biggy of them all.

The video explains the many things about this plandemic exercise that just makes no sense at all. It's all one big hoax folks but do not say that to the fools who believe that if they dare go outside they will catch this big bad scary flu bug and they will die. If it were not for those ignorant and gullible fools out there, this plandemic exercise would have not gone anywhere. Sadly, my life is being ruined because of these no minds and thanks to them I cannot get a haircut now. It is not hard to see that I am surrounded by a bunch of Canadian loony tunes out there. F'n sad indeed.