The America Democrats voted for.. 😢

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Unless somehow you have proof that multiple people haven't presented (despite saying they had the proofs!), you're talking right wing, Trumper conspiracies.

Biden's (expected) low ability to do anything isn't due to the conspiracy of 'rigged machines'.
The proof is in the audits like Wisconsin and Arizona that Dems and Rinos keep suppressing through the courts and AG's

Pennsylvania and Georgia have the audits tied up in courts trying to get past the 22 month mark

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The proof is in the audits like Wisconsin and Arizona that Dems and Rinos keep suppressing through the courts and AG's

Pennsylvania and Georgia have the audits tied up in courts trying to get past the 22 month mark

Again, unless you have actual proof and not conspiracy, you're complaints are bunk.

Also, to say there was fraud in Arizona, considering what happened there when the state DID audit, from a company that has NO credibility what so ever, in anything related to voting, is just grasping at straws at this point.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
We are all going to believe what we want to. All I will say is that I feel there is no "F'in" way that Biden got more people to vote for him than anyone in history.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Again, unless you have actual proof and not conspiracy, you're complaints are bunk.

Also, to say there was fraud in Arizona, considering what happened there when the state DID audit, from a company that has NO credibility what so ever, in anything related to voting, is just grasping at straws at this point.
Do you know anyone that has certification to do full forensic ballot audit? I'll wait

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
We are all going to believe what we want to. All I will say is that I feel there is no "F'in" way that Biden got more people to vote for him than anyone in history.

Honestly given how universally hated Trump was, how can anyone be shocked?

Granted Biden shouldn't have been elected or on the ticket at all, mind you...

Oh and then there's crap like this.

Do you know anyone that has certification to do full forensic ballot audit? I'll wait

Do I personally know of anyone? No, neither do you or anyone else on this board.

I'd side with the people who do this and stated it was a clown show, however, and not a real audit.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Do I personally know of anyone? No, neither do you or anyone else on this board.

I'd side with the people who do this and stated it was a clown show, however, and not a real audit.
Because there is no forensic audit certification it's ground breaking, did you know the ballot machines weren't even certified for 2020?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Now ain't this interesting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

And yet from this very article "Republicans have argued that practice, known as ballot harvesting, is rife with fraud ALTHOUGH THERE HAS BEEN NO EVIDENCE OF THAT HAPPENING IN WISCONSIN."

As for the court - it's republican, of COURSE they're going to rule this way because it's the only way to rule. Can't cheat if they can't rule for the idea of fraud happening when there is no fraud, can they?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
And yet from this very article "Republicans have argued that practice, known as ballot harvesting, is rife with fraud ALTHOUGH THERE HAS BEEN NO EVIDENCE OF THAT HAPPENING IN WISCONSIN."

As for the court - it's republican, of COURSE they're going to rule this way because it's the only way to rule. Can't cheat if they can't rule for the idea of fraud happening when there is no fraud, can they?
You can't be serious? And this was found by the Police investigating complaints made by family of INCAPACITATED parents in long care

WI Special Counsel: Rampant Nursing Home Vote Fraud

https://www.realclearpolitics.com › 2022 › 03 › 03 › wi_special_counsel_rampant...
2022-03-03 · Margot Cleveland, The Federalist March 3, 2022. (AP Photo/Brynn Anderson, file) Special Counsel Michael Gableman vetted more than 90 nursing homes in five counties and

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You can't be serious? And this was found by the Police investigating complaints made by family of INCAPACITATED parents in long care

WI Special Counsel: Rampant Nursing Home Vote Fraud

https://www.realclearpolitics.com › 2022 › 03 › 03 › wi_special_counsel_rampant...
2022-03-03 · Margot Cleveland, The Federalist March 3, 2022. (AP Photo/Brynn Anderson, file) Special Counsel Michael Gableman vetted more than 90 nursing homes in five counties and

How about you find a place with real proof and real reporting, not a right leaning talking space, then maybe I'll take you serious about the issue.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Things are getting even more stupid thanks to Biden and his puppet masters. Biden has cracked into the US strategic oil reserve and according to Biden it was to provide Americans relief on gas prices.
What's happening however is it's NOT being used for domestic consumption, 1 million bbls a day of it are being sold on the world market to the highest bidder.
All that does is effectively make gas more expensive for Americans while depleting their strategic reserve for no good reason.

It's just as stupid as some former journalist cum Finance Minister saying high gas prices will keep energy costs down.
Sure, and while we're at it let's all start fucking for virginity

Reactions: Twin_Moose