Swiss Air 211 - Sabotage or?

Swiss Air -Should the investigation be reexamined?

• Total voters

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
This diamond....sounds like a James Bond villain plot...

I did some searches and could not find an accurate dollar value for these diamonds - Now 1/2 billion - then insurance - people have committed crimes before for substantial profit. Appears to be a good motvive for some????

Last edited:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I did some searches and could not find an accurate dollar value for these diamonds - Now 1/2 billion - then insurance - people have committed crimes before for substantial profit. Appears to be an good motvive for some????

If you can predict with confidence where the plane crashes, to beat authorities to the scene. If you read the details of the flight, it should be clear that predicting where to search for these diamonds would be impossible.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
If you can predict with confidence where the plane crashes, to beat authorities to the scene. If you read the details of the flight, it should be clear that predicting where to search for these diamonds would be impossible.

If they were on the plane?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Good to see that you are open minded. Yes I checked, pulled the zipper on your head back, open minded alright.

Relax dood...everything will be fine...it's just an opinion.

Besides, here's another one:

Swissair lead investigator rejects crash theory

A lead investigator of the crash of Swissair Flight 111 near Peggys Cove, N.S., is rejecting the theory that an incendiary device might have been the cause of the fatal fire on board.
Larry Vance told The Canadian Press that if there was such a device, there would have been much more damage in the area in the cockpit where the fire started.

"Not only does that prove that we knew where the fire started — it was proof positive that there could not have been an incendiary device involved," he said from Ottawa on Friday.
"It would be like aiming a blow-torch at your head and burning only one hair."
Vance, who spent years with the Transportation Safety Board investigating the crash, said that he and his colleagues dismissed the possibility of an incendiary device after finding a single wire they concluded was the source of the fire.

more...

Swissair lead investigator rejects crash theory - Canada - CBC News

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Relax dood...everything will be fine...it's just an opinion.

Besides, here's another one:

Swissair lead investigator rejects crash theory

A lead investigator of the crash of Swissair Flight 111 near Peggys Cove, N.S., is rejecting the theory that an incendiary device might have been the cause of the fatal fire on board.
Larry Vance told The Canadian Press that if there was such a device, there would have been much more damage in the area in the cockpit where the fire started.

"Not only does that prove that we knew where the fire started — it was proof positive that there could not have been an incendiary device involved," he said from Ottawa on Friday.
"It would be like aiming a blow-torch at your head and burning only one hair."
Vance, who spent years with the Transportation Safety Board investigating the crash, said that he and his colleagues dismissed the possibility of an incendiary device after finding a single wire they concluded was the source of the fire.

more...

Swissair lead investigator rejects crash theory - Canada - CBC News

Yes I read that. And I am relaxed. But there is a smell. A bad smell.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Zipper Head is on old Army term. It can be used as a slag or in a jovial nature. The latter is what was intended. An Army guy would pick up on that. But you are / were not in the Army so would not understand. Much like the term fart face.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I think there should be a re-investigation.

But I do have a question:

If this was terrorism, why has no one claimed responsibility??

If criminality, to what end?
Why does anyone need to claim responsibility for terrorism and there are a few reasons for criminality or "spook" subterfuge.