Should Trudeau Be More Aggressive with Albertchewan?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The Humvee was an impressive vehicle. Designed to endure 20yrs of military service, it was expected to last upwards of 70yrs in a civilian application. You can't get much more Green than that is this day & age of disposable crap.

Except he bought an H3. It’s a “glorified” Tahoe (and I use the term glorified very, VERY loosely).

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
They’re popular with female drivers

All the boys who fight for the US and Canadian military I'm sure would love to know that..

Actually the H3 were not very good in Iraq and Afghanistan.. the flooring was thinner than the early couterpart..

So the soldiers were getting killed by EIDs.

The outfitted the bottom with bullet proof material to take the impact.

They are amazing vehicles, but bad on fuel and very heavy...yet fun to drive.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Good point.
Though I'm sure my stances on abortion, GLBT+ rights, immigration and so on would shove me into the hated Liberal side of things.
I doubt it . It is only a vocal religious fringe of mostly males that are against abortion. The rest is pretty much middle of the road, just that the left has veered so far left middle of the road looks right wing with them.
In BC the regional hospital system works much better than what we had before. We live about half way between two large hospitals and while we are nominally in the catchment area for one ambulances go to which ever one is least busy. Also if both the close ambulances are busy one will come from whichever end has a free one.n

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
If anything, Alberta should shut off the pipelines to Eastern Canada

Firstly - Alberta oil does not travel any further east than the Quebec border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything east of Ottawa runs on Venezuelan crude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly if Our idiot Boy Justin wanted to get any more "aggressive" with Alberta...........................................

HE WOULD FIRST BUY F 35 jets..........................................

so he could carpet bomb the province!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The UGLY COMBINATION of that massive drop in oil prices........................................

that occurred around 2008..........................................

PLUS the LIE-beral REFUSAL to allow Alberta to expand its oil sales..................................

to compensate for lower prices..........................................

IS KILLING THE PROVINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And THE REALLY SAD THING IS.....................................

there are LOTS OF PEOPLE who would prefer to buy Cdn oil.......................................

rather than get Russian or Iranian oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals DO NOT CARE that letting Alberta sell more oil - DOES NOT INCREASE world consumption.........................

it simply allows people the option of NOT BUYING FROM WAR MONGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the low cost producers are going to survive and the high cost producers are going to perish.

and that's maga if anything is

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Never happen. If Trudeau tried military action against Alberta, the United States would put an end it very quickly. Unlike the situation with the Quebec seperation movement, the Americans will side with Alberta. As we all know, Canada is not prepared to takez on the most powerful military in the World.

Oh........................silly............................................

You MISSED the sarcastic tone......................................

so let me phrase it differently for you.........................................

Our idiot Boy Justin is in the process of driving Alberta into bankruptcy..............................

SO HOW IN HELL could he get tougher with the CDN OIL PATCH......................................

UNLESS he carpet bombed the place??????????????????????????????????????//