Security Council accepts No Fly Zone

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Kinda the way before Obamacare was passed?

Exactly!

The poor have the best Health Care around. They pay not one cent... not a dime... and recieve even better care than most everyone who does pay.

Obamacare only forces those who can afford insurance to buy it.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Yet the UN did what you wanted....get involved in a forgien civil war.

How liberal of you.

You mean having sex with Kathy Griffin's vagina? It's not being very Liberal it's taking one for the team and after a long......................................................shower..

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
A ragtag band of resisters who are all that stand between Overlord Obama and the strangulation of freedom. If you want to know more you gotta see the movie.

Never heard of them.

But they sound a lot like the Wisconsin State Employees Union.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Where exactly did you hear the U.S. is going to help lead this effort? I haven't heard anything of the sort.

In other words, Obama and the Democrats opened up a path to health insurance for tens of millions of relatively poor Americans, and that somehow means the end of liberty. Or something.

Before we get into a "U.S. is a warmongering country" kind of argument, it needs to be pointed out it's not hard to simply ignore international conflicts and hope they go away on their own. We Americans do it all the time.

First of all, there is no "we."

Secondly, Obamacare will lead to failure of the health insurance industry, and consequently cause the growth of federal paternalism. While equality of outcome might be nice, it isn't part of the Social Contract. The US Constitution enshrines all of the components of individual liberty, but not equality of outcome. The Equal Protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment does not require equality of outcome.

The American left has changed the trajectory of the country, and broken the Social Contract. That means all bets are off.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
First of all, there is no "we."

Secondly, Obamacare will lead to failure of the health insurance industry, and consequently cause the growth of federal paternalism. While equality of outcome might be nice, it isn't part of the Social Contract. The US Constitution enshrines all of the components of individual liberty, but not equality of outcome. The Equal Protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment does not require equality of outcome.

The American left has changed the trajectory of the country, and broken the Social Contract. That means all bets are off.
You are just wanting a scrap for the sake of a scrap. Do you take your dentures out before you start yelling war cries?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
You are just wanting a scrap for the sake of a scrap. Do you take your dentures out before you start yelling war cries?

My missing teeth are the result of losing an endless series of bar fights. My physician told me I had no future as a bar fighter. Then she asked me if I was familiar with a keyboard. The rest is history.:)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
''the US must import oil to operate''

No it does not. Electric power can supply all our needs. Further, we have more than enough coal and solar power to supply any other uses.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Those states will be better-off for it in the long run.

Somewhere along the line they will be challenged by the Obama Administration and the Supreme Court will decide.

Really?

This usually where you run away....oh...there you go.

Bye.

I'm still here.

No it does not. Electric power can supply all our needs. Further, we have more than enough coal and solar power to supply any other uses.

In addition to natural gas, geothermal and our own oil reserves that were just not using at the moment.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada

Not much of Canada's electrical needs are generated by hydoelectric dams.
A lot of it is generated by coal fired generators and gas fired generators.

Over and above this Canada consumes over one million barrels a day of Oil !!

Canada needs Oil to operate as well ...

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
My missing teeth are the result of losing an endless series of bar fights. My physician told me I had no future as a bar fighter. Then she asked me if I was familiar with a keyboard. The rest is history.:)
Talking when you should be listening will do that ... and doing the same things over and over and expecting different results has a meaning all its own....