Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sounds like she has been hobbled, you need a blood sacrifice or something?

The School of Americas should have this as their theme song and just the names need to be changed.
http://www.derechos.org/soa/br-not.html

Hank Snow I've Been Everywhere

Should I e-mail her the long post from the flood thread, all I have found so far are some band members and they might be on the take.

Done, gave her a link to the thread. Think she will become a member?

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trudeau got embarrassed.
He's the laughingstock of the world.
Are you, umm... following any of this?

It seems not when you blurt out non sequiturs like that one.

Tourettes, perhaps?

BTW, Trump truly is the laughing stock of the planet.

Trudeau is a total non-entity. I doubt that anyone outside of Canada knows diddly-squat about him.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Turkish prosecutor says journalist Jamal Khashoggi was strangled soon after he entered Saudi Consulate

The Istanbul prosecutor's office also confirmed reports that Khashoggi was dismembered and that his body parts were ��disposed of,�� according to Turkey��s state-run news agency.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c=al_news__alert-world--alert-national&wpmk=1

this savage murder is having a ripple effect casting SA in an very unfavourable lite. The humanitarian crisis the SA war has created is now brought to the focus....... as it should be.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If I had a choice I would go with being strangled and then dismembered and sodomized with a dull knife better not be on the menu.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Turkish prosecutor says journalist Jamal Khashoggi was strangled soon after he entered Saudi Consulate

The Istanbul prosecutor's office also confirmed reports that Khashoggi was dismembered and that his body parts were ��disposed of,�� according to Turkey��s state-run news agency.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c=al_news__alert-world--alert-national&wpmk=1

this savage murder is having a ripple effect casting SA in an very unfavourable lite. The humanitarian crisis the SA war has created is now brought to the focus....... as it should be.
The relatives were told to leave and they did, that's a step up right?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Didn’t that guys dad dabble in bloo$ diamonds ?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
LOL...........or he IS the Halloween party........

......Halloween trick or treat is one
"explanation" the Saudis have not used yet..........
I don't show up just one day out of the year, fortunately, and if there was no quilt in some members there would be nothing to fear. Saying the majority should be in charge is not a concept born in hell. For the lack of caring for others it is some members here that are the scary ones. The ones that torment others are the ones you better we wary of. As it is, the chickens have invited the foxes in for supper.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
BBC has reported that his body may have been dissolved in some kind of acid.

Sorry....no link....yet.

That is a LOT of hatted, and revenge.......and very barbarically executed. Sadly money seems to to entitle some into believing they are omnipotent.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Sorry....no link....yet.
That is a LOT of hatted, and revenge.......and very barbarically executed. Sadly money seems to to entitle some into believing they are omnipotent.
If you are enabled by the many powerful entities in the world that give the Saudis a nod, perhaps they are.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Sorry....no link....yet.

Where is Jack Ruby KSA version when you need him?

So when the 'Embassy' tells you there is a 'delay' you should run away to 3 different countries to throw them off your scent and have the documents forwarded.

The girlfriend is under house arrest on some yacht anchored in Greece. That poor girl, I will not think about the horrors those 4 pool boys are putting her through. Walnut, this is up you alley is it not??