Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The meme will not post. It is worth clicking on the link.
Russia insider.....................................................

No wonder your head is screwed backwards
The shit you read and believe....
Left hand thread has a brand new meaning when it comes to you!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Russia insider.....................................................
No wonder your head is screwed backwards
The shit you read and believe....
Left hand thread has a brand new meaning when it comes to you!
Your old pal and fellow traveller Danbones cites that balanced, unbiased news source too.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Be sure to point out which of the many stories I will post are false. You can start with the ones posted already, perhaps a link to your favorite Israeli News outlet will save me some rime as I was going to cover several to see if any had a story full of 'facts'

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I have posted some tinfoil hat after some of his posts too....
That is just one.... there are a few more...
You must be some kind of dittohead if you agree with everything certain people say, no matter what it is.....
Is that your only contribution to saving the planet, seem a bit slack really? There is probably a list somewhere, if you need it post something, . . . .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
That is so sick and degrading, . . . more chunky soup?
unfortunately.....it is true. What else can we expect from the SAudis now. Theyhave spun themselves into an embarrassing situation. With NO cred....... so yes....... mocking these bozos is fair game now.......

They have no respect for humanity One can only HOPE that the victim here passed out quickly due to the pain inflicted.......and did not suffer excessively.........but that might be a false hope.

May he RIP Condolences to his fiance........ who must be going through her own personal "hell" now

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm going to assume you missed the 'cannibal part' of that post.

Probably pissed about no life insurance payment coming her way.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
unfortunately.....it is true. What else can we expect from the SAudis now. Theyhave spun themselves into an embarrassing situation. With NO cred....... so yes....... mocking these bozos is fair game now.......

They have no respect for humanity One can only HOPE that the victim here passed out quickly due to the pain inflicted.......and did not suffer excessively.........but that might be a false hope.

May he RIP Condolences to his fiance........ who must be going through her own personal "hell" now
I don’t expect to see you on my next Haji .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

In his years as a CIA plant do you think he ever committed, . . . you know, treason?

Since 1991 several million have been blown up via NATO sanctioned bombing. Do you have a certain number in mind or is extermination the only solution, . . . yet once again? The fingers were whacked when the Palace had it on the big screen. Apparently screaming like a stuck pig is when they felt justice was served. Being sodomized was the next task for the same knife, That is why the body will never be found.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The Canadian government does not set oil prices.Either our own or the world's.

The Canadian Gov't chooses who's oil it uses....Saudi oil at world price while Western Canadian oil can't get to port or to Eastern Canada in enough volume that the bulk gets sold to the USA as bargain basement prices. Sound financial judgement.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
wtf are you talking about?

Irving oil decides whose oil they buy.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did either of them cause the global crash a few years ago, or the one before that or even the best one of all, 1972, the year the muscle car died. We buy Saudi oil to keep their sales up as they get a certain income for being a player.

I doubt crooked Canadians alone are the reason our royalty rate for the raw product is about the lowest in the world.
We don't even print our own money anymore, we found it better to pay somebody else $30B a year to do it.

Story How Big Oil Conquered the World Full Documentary