Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
In other news Trudeau says he won't authorise the suspension of the armoured vehicle deal because it would cost Canadians too much

Cancelling Saudi deal would cost Canada: PM

So which is it Human rights has no price, or Human rights has no price as long as it doesn't effect jobs in Ont.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who trains a hit squad to throw a dismembered corpse into a well, on the same property where he was last seen? I can see why Yemen will probably win the war. I hear some former ISIS members are looking an alternative to being put in downtown TO so they will work for room and board if need be.
Why do the fingers if his head was going to be coming off anyway if it wasn't being beamed back to the palace in real time as they would be the ones wanting to hear him scream.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In other news Trudeau says he won't authorise the suspension of the armoured vehicle deal because it would cost Canadians too much

So which is it Human rights has no price, or Human rights has no price as long as it doesn't effect jobs in Ont.
If we are using that natives in the north for medical experiments that cannot be done in public because the length of the experiment would be classified as torture. The KSA would have to expose it before we did anything to fix it so we have more dirty laundry than the KSA. Rule under the KKK wasn't fair either but everybody knew what was going on.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I keep waiting for Trump to appear at a campaign rally and when he talks about this Saudi assassination, the crowd begins to chant .... "Lock Him Up"!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

There is principle and then there is reality.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Human rights in another country apply to the UN to address it, Oh yeah SA is the new head of the council good luck. The light armoured vehicle would cost $1 Billion to cancel read the article
I've read the article.

It says the terms of the agreement - another harper fiasco - are such that canceling now would result in punitive measures.

This is what happens when you let an accountant for an oil company become PM.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I've read the article.
It says the terms of the agreement - another harper fiasco - are such that canceling now would result in punitive measures.
This is what happens when you let an accountant for an oil company become PM.

JT had to approve the deal when he got into office and guess what? He did

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That is what happens when Colas is your 'sandbox', at heart he was okay being a snowboarder, good thing he moved over as that is a task best left to somebody how is relaxed by smoking a joint with the client as they go over the basics. Any come back in multiple casts, 'No.'

The PM should have a 6 hose pipe beside him and when somebody says something stupid or racist they have to take a hoot, a big one and hold their breath, just to show how serious things are.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://russia-insider.com/en/farcial-khashoggi-affair-win-win-russia/ri25181
Khashoggi wasn’t some sort of dissident or human rights activist; he wasn’t even your run of the mill neoliberalism.txt crusader. He was a Muslim Brotherhood supporter, palled around with Osama bin Laden, and served as media advisor to Turki al-Faisal, one time-head of the Saudi Mukhabarat and so not a nice guy by definition.
Nor is Turkey some kind of paragon of free journalism. It imprisons more journalists than any other country by far.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Does that makes you feel cheap? Canada made $50B by turning a bling eye, you want to go back to only 2 vacations per year?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Does that makes you feel cheap? Canada made $50B by turning a bling eye, you want to go back to only 2 vacations per year?
I will run that through the old Cray 1 down in the cellar and see if I can make any sense of that post.