Salty social conservatives are galvanising in Ontario

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
What's "dumb" about it. There is no way to call it 97% of 33% or alter the legal definition of law to fit moonbattery?

If he doesn't face any "challenges" and makes no more promises, he is on target to nail 60% of them.

Too bad your frontal lobe is a stain on the transit system. You used to make sense.

Why don't you just use all science studies and say there is less than a 1% consensus?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Many years ago, space aliens landed and warned the governments of the US and Russia about not letting carbon loose into space. Apparently, it's harmful to oxygen based life forms and some others. The carbon combines with the oxygen and the creatures turn into fire extinguishers. Of course, they would be no fun at BBQs.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Mostly H20 but keep trying Buckeroo.

Many years ago, space aliens landed and warned the governments of the US and Russia about not letting carbon loose into space. Apparently, it's harmful to oxygen based life forms and some others. The carbon combines with the oxygen and the creatures turn into fire extinguishers. Of course, they would be no fun at BBQs.

None whatever. I wish carbon would burn.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Here's your future:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I think it's important to distance ourselves from social conservatives. Letting alcohol be sold in all grocery stores is a good start. Once marijuana is legal, we could sell that in all grocery stores too along with the lottery tickets. We might want to consider lowering the legal age for lottery tickets to 14. We wouldn't want to be like those prudish socons now would we. We need to distinguish ourselves!

Thanks for the greenie, Mentalfloss, but you do realise this was meant to be tongue in cheek, right?

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
I think it's important to distance ourselves from social conservatives. Letting alcohol be sold in all grocery stores is a good start. Once marijuana is legal, we could sell that in all grocery stores too along with the lottery tickets. We might want to consider lowering the legal age for lottery tickets to 14. We wouldn't want to be like those prudish socons now would we. We need to distinguish ourselves!

Thanks for the greenie, Mentalfloss, but you do realise this was meant to be tongue in cheek, right?

Of course.

I think libertarians are just as stupid as social conservatives.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I can't wait until all them sociable Conservatives is sittin' in your Common House with the Litterals, smokin' up. Despite there bein' a law against smokin' indoors. The NDP will probably get all incontinent about it!

It gives a whole meanin' to the term 'leafy greens', which those of us livin' here in your sticks are proud to be growin'.

Last edited: