Roe v. Wade overturned?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh dear. You thought I was asking for your dimwitted opinion.

No, not at all. I was asking what you thought of the Mossberg 930 Tactical for putting the fear into the hearts of Real Americans.

Military grade firearms have no place on the streets of America..

Nevertheless, I agree with open carry of handguns

I mean one needs to be armed when Liberals are calling fir violence

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

In Canada there’s no difference between military grade firearms though & others that just “Look” scary….& I Think the conversation is in the theoretical….& thus my suggestion of the AA-12.

Canada’s constitutional bill of rights – the Charter of Rights and Freedoms – took effect only in 1982, so it lacks the historical roots of the U.S. Constitution, which dates from the 1780s (the 14th Amendment, which contains the due-process clause, is from 1868). But Canada’s Supreme Court has established that Charter rights are a “living tree,” evolving with the times, and the intent of the Charter’s framers is just one interpretive tool; others include looking at how the rights are treated in international law and other countries’ top courts.

In the early years of the Charter, Canadian judges looked to the U.S. Supreme Court, especially to precedents set under the liberal leadership of chief justice Earl Warren, Mr. LeBel said. But that is not the case any more.

Canada has no criminal law on abortion. The Supreme Court struck down such a law in 1988 without declaring a right to an abortion. Another abortion law died on a tie vote in the Senate. Mr. LeBel said he doubted the U.S. ruling would influence Canada. “The social and legal consensus [on abortion] is probably too strong.”…& here we are.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I mean one needs to be armed when Liberals are calling fir violence
High noon on Main Street .

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
High noon on Main Street .
Yeah, it is a weird confluence of court decisions with our neighbour to the south, between this (Roe vs Wade) & The New York gun thing (it’s been a crazy week so I’m still catching up on the news now that I have time to think), but the whole idea of having some dickwad out on the street physically intimidating or assaulting another for pursuing a medical procedure Just seems so foreign & mid evil.

I can’t imagine going to get my teeth cleaned or my eyes checked or my prostate or what have you and having some douche-canoe physically trying to prevent me from getting that done?
1656126853275.jpeg

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This baby did not deserve this.

View attachment 14356
Holy Christ man! You realize that this is not how an abortion works right? That the previous photo of the baby beside the ultrasound picture is highly Photoshopped?

I don’t have a dog in his hunt, and I got a vasectomy decades ago…. But just putting in my two cents. My girl has also had her plumbing altered so we’re “double” out of the race.

In an abortion the cervix opening is gradually widened with rods of increasing size and a slim tube is then inserted into the uterus. The pregnancy (the fetus and the placenta) is withdrawn with gentle suction. What you are posting pictures of is not coming out of a suction tube.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Holy Christ man! You realize that this is not how an abortion works right? That the previous photo of the baby beside the ultrasound picture is highly Photoshopped?

I don’t have a dog in his hunt, and I got a vasectomy decades ago…. But just putting in my two cents. My girl has also had her plumbing altered so we’re “double” out of the race.

In an abortion the cervix opening is gradually widened with rods of increasing size and a slim tube is then inserted into the uterus. The pregnancy (the fetus and the placenta) is withdrawn with gentle suction. What you are posting pictures of is not coming out of a suction tube.

Do you realize in Canada and the USA until today you could have an abortion within weeks of giving birth.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

You just knew Trudeau would stick his nose in Roe v Wade issue. No job too great for Captain feminist.
As a Globalist, he knew this was coming and as a Catholic, he approves...

There are another 7.75 Billion people on this planet, the huge majority are pro life and have endowed human Rights upon the unborn.

How do you like him now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Reactions: B00Mer