Roe v. Wade overturned?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Moccasin Flats
No NAPA between Nanaimo and Courtenay. I only do Lordco because they have some of a branch in Qualicum, a decent store in Parksville and the island distribution center in Parksville. Usually I give them the old one and hope they can match it. Works most of the time.
Napa delivers. Cost of parts is nuts. Have you tried Rock Auto? Its online but super cheap if you can wait a couple days. Best thing is a photo of every part they carry.

Reactions: pgs

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I use Rockauto. Also Pars Avatar and Amazon. Got to watch pricing, sometimes when you include the freight the price isn't much different than local.
I don't like the way parts books are set up on these sites, as they often show parts that don't fit your vehicle mixed in with ones that do. The systems seem to be set up to encourage impulse buying.
Another one I use for tools and that is Vevor. Lots of other cool shit at decent prices.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Moccasin Flats
I use Rockauto. Also Pars Avatar and Amazon. Got to watch pricing, sometimes when you include the freight the price isn't much different than local.
I don't like the way parts books are set up on these sites, as they often show parts that don't fit your vehicle mixed in with ones that do. The systems seem to be set up to encourage impulse buying.
Another one I use for tools and that is Vevor. Lots of other cool shit at decent prices.
If I need something right away Ill still order from rock auto and buy local. Then I take the Rock Auto parts back to the local shop and pocket the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Senate Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
... JFC...

THIS is just absolutely disgusting.

This... piece of absolute garbage needs his computer checked.

Absolutely just... batshit crazy.

And THIS guy - and others like him - think they have the right to dictate how women concern themselves with their health care?

So here's my question, when is someone going to start calling HIM a "groomer" because, OBVIOUSLY he thinks it's okay for men to rape children? Let's be clear, ANYONE who rapes or abuses a child sexually is not "in a relationship" other than Power, control and calling it a 'relationship' is just insane.

He loves to throw the newest buzzword for the right around... but seems to me HE fits the bill more than those he calls 'groomers'.

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
... JFC...

THIS is just absolutely disgusting.

This... piece of absolute garbage needs his computer checked.

Absolutely just... batshit crazy.

And THIS guy - and others like him - think they have the right to dictate how women concern themselves with their health care?

So here's my question, when is someone going to start calling HIM a "groomer" because, OBVIOUSLY he thinks it's okay for men to rape children? Let's be clear, ANYONE who rapes or abuses a child sexually is not "in a relationship" other than Power, control and calling it a 'relationship' is just insane.

He loves to throw the newest buzzword for the right around... but seems to me HE fits the bill more than those he calls 'groomers'.
Nah, the people who throw the word "groomer" around approve of raping underage girls.

Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Moccasin Flats
Ummmm. Read the article.

Its another click bait misquote like the "forced to carry dead baby for 10 days" bullshit of recent.

Dont post this click bait bullshit.