Passengers intervene during racially-motivated attack by Trump Supporter in Toronto

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
If this construction guy was punched in the face, then yes he rightfully was mad and had the right to challenge this guy. His mistake was to used racism as a defence, it only made people around him want to punch him in the face again!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
psa ?

I have not kept up with the acronyms these last three decade or so.

Stuck on a word or acronym, DB..............high-light the word or phrase with your cursor...........right click on it....box pops up.......cruise down the list to .......Search Google for (the high-lighted word etc will appear after 'for') ............left click and voila you are whisked away to google land where all will be revealed..........eventually. I did this with 'psa' and the first searches were all about prostate specific antigens............had to go to the bottom of the page to find 'psa acronyms' . This also works for many phrases.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
That's the problem though, isn't it Cliffy? Nearly half of America is not ignorant, hateful and racist.

Most Americans are decent, hard-working and kind. The system was just making them ill. So the medicine they chose?

Buckley's- 'Tastes awful. And it works.'

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Obviously staged
Apparently so is a walk in the part these days. If this turns out to be a waiting game Trump should send AirForceOne to pick up the people that want to talk to him. His wife and kids have their own aircraft so they should remain accident free.

If the rally numbers are right as show by actual attendance then Trump supporters could show up and out number the Trump bashers by a score of 10/1 and all they would have to do is chant 'stop it'.
Is it 'skull and bones' related as the organizers are from rich families and they lost the most because of a Trump win?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Passengers intervene during racially-motivated attack by Trump Supporter in Toronto

Passengers on board a TTC streetcar intervened when a fellow passenger became subject to a tirade of racially-motivated attacks.

Liz Shane was one of several people on board a St. Clair streetcar, stopped at Glenholme Avenue, around 6 p.m. on Monday. Another passenger filmed part of the interaction as one man, wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and a yellow construction helmet, started yelling at another passenger, a young Brown man.

“Welcome to Canada,” the man in the helmet said.

He accused the other man of hitting him and breaking his bag, incidents that didn’t happen, Shane said.

Shane said he also yelled, “Go back to where you came from!” and “You don’t even speak English.”

“At one point I called the [man in the construction helmet] an effing racist. And he said, ‘Yeah, so what? Go Trump.'”

Griffiths said the most troubling part is that the man wasn’t afraid or even shy to take up this position, knowing that the camera was rolling.

“I think he was proud of the way he felt … and I think we’re going to see a lot more of it,” she said.

Passengers intervene during racially-motivated TTC attack - CityNews

There is an argument on public transit. No blows are landed, no one is injured, no one knows how it started...........but the media and progressive idiots (yes, I'm looking at you) immediately prepare a figurative lynching tree for the white guy with the job.

And you wonder why blue collar white men are pissed.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sounds like you are implying that the majority is? Or just the 62 million who voted for Donald? :roll:
Voter fraud would reduce the number for Hillary like the 1.2M dead people and a few million illegals, etc. Would this be more take what Hugo endured or is going the way of the Ukraine? How did that go, it only takes a few instigators to make many people paranoid, or something like that.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
so any confirmation yet about the possible staging of this incident or was hardhat guy just a poor dude with mental health issues?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
^^^^^^^^^^
White Privilege

Go ahead, go tell a white guy working a blue collar job, making little money, hanging on by his fingernails.....go tell him about "white privilege".

Even better, you and the other idiots take a little trip down to say....West Virginia, go tell some former coal miner with a wife and two kids in a house he is about to lose because he can't keep it on the $8 an hour he makes pumping gas.....tell him all about "white privilege". He blow your brains out with his .357.

And I wouldn't blame him.

Not that we could tell the difference.