PA Legislature Plans to Take Back Power to Send Electors to Electoral College

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well I believe that there was fraud involved but the Dems have been corrupt for so long that it's likely not every going to be proved. They've done an excellent job of setting things up and the GOP weren't paying attention even tho' many people were warning that this was going to happen & did. Now, time is not on Trump's side so Biden will take over in January. Sad day for the U.S. but then that's what happens when you're not paying attention.

Canadians too must start paying attention b'cuz Trudeau is following their narrative with Democrat assistance. Due to Covid tho' people are too busy trying to make ends meet and meet all the protocols that are being sent out by our various governments so Trudeau is taking this time to make MAJOR changes with the support of the NDP. Better watch what we wish for....

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh come anyone with half a brain can see this election was rigged..

Not My President

As evidence by your belief it was, you at least have half a brain or less. But certainly not more.

Thankfully, the rest of us who try to use more than half our brain power see that the only way it's rigged is by Trump being a whiney bitch about it.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
We shall see..

Trump 2020
We shall see what? When? Wasn't Sidney Powell already supposed to "release the kraken" wait, she did and it turned out to be a 200 page nothing burger, with a serving of QAnon crazy on the side. Oh and sideshow Rudy? Where is his proof of widespread voter fraud? Didn't he already say that he was exaggerating about that in at least one State? Yeah, I think he did, while being interviewed on TV. So if he exaggerated about one State, wouldn't he exaggerate about another? And isn't it true that when appearing in court Trumps lawyers aren't even alleging fraud because to do so frivolously could result in sanctions being levied against them up to and including a possible suspension of their license?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
As evidence by your belief it was, you at least have half a brain or less. But certainly not more.

Thankfully, the rest of us who try to use more than half our brain power see that the only way it's rigged is by Trump being a whiney bitch about it.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
The worst part about all of this, is that the continued repeating of Trump's lies is convincing people that maybe there was some legit fraud intentionally done.
Repeat a lie enough and people will believe it, some people. It's troubling to see that so many have been fooled by Trump.

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Yes, I know, I said as much above, because a lie oft repeated becomes the truth to the ignorant.

That doesn't mean it's the truth.

Reactions: Mockingbird

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Not just Republicans......democrats too
Voters on both sides of the aisle equally believe there is a possibility that the 2020 presidential election will be rigged, a new Hill-HarrisX poll finds.

Thirty-seven percent of Republican registered voters in the Sept. 21-22 survey said the 2020 election will probably be rigged, while 36 percent of Democratic voters said the same.

Independents were slightly more inclined to say the election will be rigged, at 40 percent.

Similarly, 38 percent of respondents overall said they believe the election would likely be manipulated, and 17 percent of voters said it will definitely be rigged.

1606587359403.jpeg

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
As I watched on TV on the day of the election, why the boarded up windows, the lack of oversight ?

Can any of the pro Biden here in this forum, give me a valid reason?

As I watched on TV on the day of the election, why the boarded up windows, the lack of oversight ?

Can any of the pro Biden here in this forum, give me a valid reason?

View attachment 3255
So anyone who is anti Trump is automatically pro Biden? You do see how that logic is flawed right? At any rate, the explanation you're looking for relating to windows being covered at a ballot counting station can readily be found through a quick google search.

Reactions: Serryah

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I truly believe that both sides ( + other countries) did their best to rig the election. There also has to be some votes that should not be and some that are wrong simply because of human error and sheer volume.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
This is funny. Watching all the people who believed the Democrat's "Russian collusion" claim and cheered on every dirty, backhanded trick in the book for the last 4 years are suddenly all fired up about "preserving American democracy from sore losers".

Actually, I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Most American voters are fair and honest people across party lines , they want fair and honest elections . If 30% of Democrat voters believe it was rigged , should it not be fully investigated ? Would you all be singing the same tune if the rolls were reversed ? For some reason I think not .