Over 120 anti-Trump Republicans discussing forming new political party

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Give the Dems. a couple more months before impeaching Biden, and installing their chosen one to see what dictatorships look like. Pelosi and crew are calling the shots right now the true dictator

What's Biden done since being in office that's impeachable? Who is the chosen one?

Pelosi is a bloody twatwaffle and anyone who thinks she should be in charge of managing anything is an idiot.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I am still waiting as to where or how you can say that Trump is a dictator. Stop running away like a leftist liberal always enjoys doing. Come on, I am giving you a chance to go ahead and make your day. ;)

Aww. you're reading challenged... that's too bad.

Bliss to you!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What's Biden done since being in office that's impeachable? Who is the chosen one?

Haven't you been following the news? They are even asking him to surrender the nuclear codes

He bombed Syria and killed civilians

He can't remember office Secretary names and departments

Pelosi is a bloody twatwaffle and anyone who thinks she should be in charge of managing anything is an idiot.
Last online meeting which is in the Biden lied thread he asks Nance what to do

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Haven't you been following the news? They are even asking him to surrender the nuclear codes

He bombed Syria and killed civilians

He can't remember office Secretary names and departments

Last online meeting which is in the Biden lied thread he asks Nance what to do

You have proof of these Miss Blackie, from an actual source and not some right wing vomit fest like your normal links are?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Aww. you're reading challenged... that's too bad.

Bliss to you!

You appear to be mentally challenged. Just my opinion of course. But I knew that you would run like the communist coward and wimp that you are and not provide some proof of your accusations about Trump? But if you still want to give me something about Trump it would sure be nice. I shall wait and see as to what you can come up with if you can come up with anything at all. Most communists can only come up with lies and bull shit. Sounds like you alright. So, comrade, whats you gots? LOL.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Your addressing the wrong member but yeah they are all on this forum in the appropriate threads
Ugh, sorry yeah, thanks for pointing it out; sheesh, just got so used to posting to Blackie lately... my bad.

I've seen links to right wing conspiracy freak outs, but nothing from an actual legit source though I could have missed it so...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Why is it you detest facts but snarf down all the garbage spewed forth by the lefty dominated left wing media?

I don't detest facts - give me some and I'll go with it.

Nor do I 'snarf down' the garbage of left wing media. Sometimes I may have only sources to something that are left wing and then I question the validity of the story and won't use links. If I can find something that's neutral or from a neutral/bi-partisan source I'd rather use that...

So...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You appear to be mentally challenged.

Aww, you're cute.

Just my opinion of course. But I knew that you would run like the communist coward and wimp that you are and not provide some proof of your accusations about Trump?

But I did, you just did what I thought you would - ignored it.

But if you still want to give me something about Trump it would sure be nice. I shall wait and see as to what you can come up with if you can come up with anything at all. Most communists can only come up with lies and bull shit. Sounds like you alright. So, comrade, whats you gots? LOL.

And lookit you! Calling me a communist because I don't agree with you... again, you're cute! If you were right it might be amusing but... nah, not Communist. Try again sparky.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Ugh, sorry yeah, thanks for pointing it out; sheesh, just got so used to posting to Blackie lately... my bad.

I've seen links to right wing conspiracy freak outs, but nothing from an actual legit source though I could have missed it so...
Have the MSM even picked up on the Cuomo lied and Grandma died story he is being impeached over yet?

Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not sure if this is you being snarky or what but it's a huge issue over most media and honestly he needs to be kicked out for that and lots more.
It is an issue now only because it's post Fed election. Media and the swamp skanks in DC covered shit up until the Trump limelight faded and they couldn't any longer.

That's the sad part. They used victims for their own benefit.

The US is getting as bad as Canada when it comes to using victims for political gain.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It is my personal opinion that you must be a fascist supporter yourself. Anyone who attacks conservatism is a fascist and a communist also. It is not conservatism that has made this world worse. It has been fascism and communism that has made just about everybody's life on earth miserable as hell. Only real and true conservatism can save this pathetic planet now. Left to fascism and communism the world can only get worse. :rolleyes:

Donald Trump may have his faults like the rest of us have also but Trump was no dictator. What real dictators look like are the ones that are running Canada and America today. Turdeau and Bidumb. Those two buffoons have shown us all as to how dictators work. Their fascist and communist like programs and agendas have shown me that. :p

Holy shit, that's straight out of the QAnon textbook lmao