Our cooling world

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
He'll respond to anything...

You tell him a crow is black and he'll say it's white find a chart to prove it.....typical troll.

say what? Yet another non-subject related post from the trolling lapdog DuhSleeper! Say it ain't so.

Wouldn't trolling be more like rejecting everything that is in the c/p posts? When in doubt quote an expert rather than post a personal opinion and have that be taken as fact based on the posters popularity with the group at the table.

poster's popularity? Oh my! Yet another wizard who harbours the affections of the clubhouse crew! Anonymous-Friends-R-Us!!! :mrgreen:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
As of today, Star Wars Day, there is about 13,000,000 square km of ice on the Arctic Ocean.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
As of today, Star Wars Day, there is about 13,000,000 square km of ice on the Arctic Ocean.

Walter... I'm quite surprised you didn't even toss me one of your reddies for this re-quoted post! So much ice... LOST... hey lil' buddy! :mrgreen:

oh my! Hey CC deniers... when the 2015 Arctic "end of the freezing season" sea-ice maximum extent gets called this early... just where will 2015 melting end up relative to the 2012 reference point for all-time melting?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
hey clubhouse crew! CC Forum... Dead Board Walking! Keep on trolling... keep on posting your infantile pics! You are getting the board you deserve!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Y2Kyoto: Goodbye, Cool World

By Kate on May 5, 2015 10:17 AM | 6 Comments

Steve Goddard:
On May 4, 2007 - UN scientists gave us eight years to avoid planetary doom. That date passed yesterday, and the planet died. [...] This is a particularly sad day, because it is also the 15th anniversary of UN global warming destroying the planet.
Heh.

Steve Goddard ‏@SteveSGoddard

Greenland farmers are headed over to John Deere this afternoon, excited about spring

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Steve Goddard:
On May 4, 2007 - UN scientists gave us eight years to avoid planetary doom. That date passed yesterday, and the planet died. [...]​
Locutus, you're late... one of your CC brethen deniers already trotted that out. Of course, far be it from your regular and laughable go-to source, "the anonymous denier blogger Steve Goddard", to take liberties, hey Locutus! What was stated, what has been reported, what has been published is in line with required actions within "as little as an 8-year time-frame"... to help avoid reaching the 2°C increased warming level (above pre-industrial). Imagine that! Deniers taking liberties with what was actually stated/reported/published - go figure, hey Locutus! Imagine deniers trying to link that "as little as an 8-year time-frame" directly to the 2°C figure being reached in... 2015! :mrgreen:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Locutus, you're late... one of your CC brethen deniers already trotted that out. Of course, far be it from your regular and laughable go-to source, "the anonymous denier blogger Steve Goddard", to take liberties, hey Locutus! What was stated, what has been reported, what has been published is in line with required actions within "as little as an 8-year time-frame"... to help avoid reaching the 2°C increased warming level (above pre-industrial). Imagine that! Deniers taking liberties with what was actually stated/reported/published - go figure, hey Locutus! Imagine deniers trying to link that "as little as an 8-year time-frame" directly to the 2°C figure being reached in... 2015! :mrgreen:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

And here we sit stagnating at 0.5°C after crawling out of the coldest point in thousands and thousands of years..:mrgreen:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009

don't get too upset Locutus! What was, as you say "EASY"... was showcasing yet another example of your failed denier tripe... from, no less than your regular go-to joke source "Steve Goddard"! Hey Locutus... just who is that anonymous denier blogger, hey? :mrgreen:

And here we sit stagnating at 0.5°C after crawling out of the coldest point in thousands and thousands of years..:mrgreen:

what's the "petros normal"? :mrgreen: Why have you chosen to avoid/ignore the repeated question turned back on ya? Can a dancingMan actually 'runAway, runAway'? Oh wait... that's 'danceAway, danceAway', right!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes waldo what is "normal, the mean, the average" for the past several thousand years. Without it you can't claim it's warming or cooling.

What is it?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
don't get too upset Locutus! What was, as you say "EASY"... was showcasing yet another example of your failed denier tripe... from, no less than your regular go-to joke source "Steve Goddard"! Hey Locutus... just who is that anonymous denier blogger, hey? :mrgreen:

Nah ya powerless little mark...what is easy is that I have the ability to make you post where I want.

I'm drivin' yer boat.

im in ur base killin ur d00dz.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes waldo what is "normal, the mean, the average" for the past several thousand years. Without it you can't claim it's warming or cooling.

What is it?

Hey Petros the poor guy is a few bricks short of a f**King load............I wouldn't encourage him! :)

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Nah ya powerless little mark...what is easy is that I have the ability to make you post where I want.

I'm drivin' yer boat.

im in ur base killin ur d00dz.

keep them comin' you powerless little stooge... what is easy is that I have the ABSOLUTE ABILITY to showcase your denialFails for all their denier-shytehouse worth!

of course, what I'm really waiting for is the day you actually step out and beyond your denier C&P routine... you know, where you actually make a statement/claim of your own and attempt to support and substantiate it. Will that day ever come, hey Locutus! :mrgreen:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Hey Petros the poor guy is a few bricks short of a f**King load............I wouldn't encourage him! :)

oh... that's right... you're the guy who occasionally drops your turds into these GW/AGW/CC related threads! You know, your turds... but never anything actually subject related. TurdAway, hey!

speaking of turds! :mrgreen: And there goes the thread... it's a shame the U.S. treats its vets so poorly. PTSD must be a beeatch!