Osama bin Laden is dead.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
the problem is that no one believes anything much any more, and I do believe he is dead, and I do
believe they buried him as they say they did, it just makes sense, and I don't have a problem with
that.
I'm glad I don't have a problem with it, as it won't eat at me and bother me that it is false,
I have closure. lol

doesn't matter to me what you all say about it, I believe it, we have to believe sometimes, as
it gets so tiring of 'always' reading how 'everything' is a lie, I am not that paranoid.

and no, I am not that stupid or nieve, I can process information for myself, and
make a decision, I don't doubt eveything I can't witness for myself, and even
if one did witness the slaying, they still would not believe it, they would say
that is is an imposter, and on and on it goes.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Stuff happens but it ain't what the government or corporate media tell you. They just like playing people like cheap fiddles for shytes and giggles.

Nothing that you ever read about or see actually happened.

Every single thing is a conspiracy.
Including this message.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
the problem is that no one believes anything much any more, and I do believe he is dead, and I do
believe they buried him as they say they did, it just makes sense, and I don't have a problem with
that.
I'm glad I don't have a problem with it, as it won't eat at me and bother me that it is false,
I have closure. lol

doesn't matter to me what you all say about it, I believe it, we have to believe sometimes, as
it gets so tiring of 'always' reading how 'everything' is a lie, I am not that paranoid.

and no, I am not that stupid or nieve, I can process information for myself, and
make a decision, I don't doubt eveything I can't witness for myself, and even
if one did witness the slaying, they still would not believe it, they would say
that is is an imposter, and on and on it goes.
Not everything is a lie, just anything coming from the govt or MSM regarding govt.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
None of it happened?

Does ANYTHING ever happen?
He died years ago. Too politically soon after 9-11. But if you think Jessica Lynch and that football guy got him in the middle of the night and dumped his carcass at sea and it makes you feel good then so be it.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
''He died years ago. Too politically soon after 9-11.''

Interesting comment. There has been talk by conspiracy believers that there is no such thing as al-Qaeda and that the idea behind its existence is to justify further involvement in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't quite know what or who to believe. But one thing missing in today's discussions is, now that OBL is recognized as dead, and AQ has definitely been quieted, is there further justification for involvement in the ME? Are there alternate solutions or ways of dealing with the problems there? Why is it that the news of OBL's reported death has not changed government policy in the ME??

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We have to stay to mine the lithium or the or planet will die from lack of cell phones, laptops and over priced electric vehicles. If we don't the Taliban and Pakis will have all the cell phones, laptops and over priced electric cars or they won't sell the lithium and we all die from clean coal emissions and loneliness.

We'll be occupying Pakistan soon. I wonder what excuse they'll use or what will get blown to bits? I won't be riding VIA or Amtrack for the next while.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I just found something that confirms his death and the date which should hopefully end this discussion.

Dead or Alive? - Osama Bin Laden
Hell I'm convinced now, thanks for putting it all to rest. :lol:

We'll be occupying Pakistan soon. I wonder what excuse they'll use or what will get blown to bits? I won't be riding VIA or Amtrack for the next while.
They are starting with how they hid and assisted OBL for 6 years or however long they claim he was there. They will throw in how all Pakistan's nukes are not safe and can be easily got and used by all the terrorists they hide and support.

They have already started ramping up the drone attacks, more in the last 2 weeks than in the previous 4 months.

''He died years ago. Too politically soon after 9-11.''

Interesting comment. There has been talk by conspiracy believers that there is no such thing as al-Qaeda and that the idea behind its existence is to justify further involvement in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't quite know what or who to believe. But one thing missing in today's discussions is, now that OBL is recognized as dead, and AQ has definitely been quieted, is there further justification for involvement in the ME? Are there alternate solutions or ways of dealing with the problems there? Why is it that the news of OBL's reported death has not changed government policy in the ME??

Did you really expect them to change anything other than raising the threat level and stomping on a few more civil liberties?

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

As I said, were still out there hunting.

ISLAMABAD – An al-Qaida leader sought in the 2008 Mumbai siege and rumored to be a longshot choice to succeed Osama bin Laden was believed killed in a U.S. drone attack as he met with other militants in an apple orchard in Pakistan, an intelligence official said Saturday. If confirmed, it would be another blow against the terror organization a month after the slaying of its leader.
The purported death of Ilyas Kashmiri — who also was accused of killing many Pakistanis — could help soothe US-Pakistan ties that nearly unraveled after the May 2 bin Laden raid.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110604/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Did ex-wife trigger bin Laden 9/11 rage?
By Brad Hunter, Toronto Sun
First posted: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 03:56 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 05:19 PM EDT
When his second wife kicked him to the curb, terror master Osama bin Laden knew who to blame: the U.S.
A new documentary claims the al-Qaida founder blamed the United States for breaking up his happy home in Sudan.
According to the History Channel documentary, Road to 9/11, U.S. pressure forced the death cult leader out of Sudan where he lived in luxury.
Bin Laden’s next stop was Afghanistan where the previously wealthy construction heir — turned-fanatic — lived in poverty. It was all too much for wife Um Ali bin Laden, who wasn’t up to facing hardship for the sake of her hubby’s bizarre crusade.
“He blamed the U.S. not only for all these sins of history and these manipulations of the Islamic world, but now it was personal,” author Steve Coll told the documentary makers.
Bin Laden believed the U.S. had “turned his life upside down.”
In the book, The Looming Tower, author Lawrence Wright said bin Laden was devastated by the divorce.
Worse, now residing in backwards Afghanistan with an angry wife, bin Laden’s rage against America began consuming his every waking hour, the doc reports.
A decade before Sept. 11, 2001, bin Laden wrote a 12-page screed raging against the U.S. and effectively declaring war.
“His own life had been turned upside down by American pursuit of him, American pressure that had forced him out of Sudan and to this broken country again,” Wright said. “They sent him to Afghanistan thinking surely he will fade from the world scene but the first thing he did after he arrived was to climb up on a mountaintop and write a declaration of war on the United States.”
Did ex-wife trigger bin Laden 9/11 rage? | World | News | Toronto Sun

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Right... 911 was done by a bunch of sand diggers in a cave with a lap top...
Sad sad sad lol

Say, has any reason the US has used to justify a war ever turned out to be true?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Right... 911 was done by a bunch of sand diggers in a cave with a lap top...
Sad sad sad lol

Say, has any reason the US has used to justify a war ever turned out to be true?

Blaming the U.S. for 9/11 is absolutely ridiculous but then so are conspiracy theorists. :)

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Enuff with conspiracies. It was obviously orchestrated by Bush and Cheney.