Ontario PC MPP says Liberals risk lives allowing wind turbines near Collingwood

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They can make them look like lighted pinwheels.
You have to learn to think big. Hypnoses wheels for just about whatever you want included in the message. I'll even spring for the one that can be seen from your place.

Be interesting to know what politician has(had)property in the area suitable for windmill construction.
Is it worth an early trip to the grave to find out? I thought that was legally done through tax deductible 'donations' to whatever political party is in power.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Last edited:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
She's a wind mill fanatic - couldn't care a less about the environment they create. They'll be her legacy - NOT!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They don't have the right social license. They need to fill out the blue form in triplicate and file it along with form 38888-A-2-5-6-B-4a. And the province might take their application into consideration.

You could always hire a terrorist plumber and forego the 27 B/6

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

When I saw this in the movies I thought I was going to kill myself. Maybe because I was so young but IMO it has to be the worst movie ever.

However I know it has a cult like following and people think the movie was genius.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Anybody bother the check how big Collingwood Airport is? it is hardly a regional hub. The number of planes using it each day is so low that collision with anything other than a bird is highly unlikely. And in fact the closest turbine to the airport will still be four km away. Hell, Edmonton had an airport right downtown within blocks of 30 and 40 story buildings.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Anybody bother the check how big Collingwood Airport is? it is hardly a regional hub. The number of planes using it each day is so low that collision with anything other than a bird is highly unlikely. And in fact the closest turbine to the airport will still be four km away. Hell, Edmonton had an airport right downtown within blocks of 30 and 40 story buildings.

Umm, must be a different Edmonton if it had 30 and 40 story buildings LOL. The reason why we DIDN'T have 30 and 40 story buildings was because of the airport. Now that the airport is gone, we can have 30 and 40+ story buildings and I believe there's at least a couple in the process of being built.

Besdies, not a windmill in sight.....

oops, s/b "besides" darn!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Umm, must be a different Edmonton if it had 30 and 40 story buildings LOL. The reason why we DIDN'T have 30 and 40 story buildings was because of the airport. Now that the airport is gone, we can have 30 and 40+ story buildings and I believe there's at least a couple in the process of being built.

Besdies, not a windmill in sight.....

oops, s/b "besides" darn!

No it isn't a different Edmonton. Here is a link to the tallest buildings in Edmonton. Please not that there are quite a few exceeding 30 stories and all of them were built prior to the airport being closed. Kindly check before you post nonsense.