Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Hudak didn't have much of a chance the Federal Tory millstone was too much
Today the Ontario Tories next year we might be able to rid ourselves of the
Federal Tories wouldn't that be nice

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Yes, we will screw one province, why not go to a hole country?

I think realistically, the NDP vote collapsed and went Liberal. Which was the very successful tactic by the Lieberals. I will hand it to them, their negative campaigning and scare tactics worked very well.
Man you keep hitting it sooooo wrong.
You are becoming predictable.
The Liberals were not negative and the only so called scare tactic was the truth. a NDP vote was a hudat vote.

Sour grapes for the ski guy.

it shows you that the ontario conservative is a mean nasty sort.

I'm all Happy...

Hudak just resigned. Good, he was just Liberal light. Now we have to find a real conservative, male or female, in the Mile Harris, Maggie Thatcher mold.

yeah that will work in Ontario.

did i tell youI am one happy guy tonight.

the good guys and gals won.

Canada is LOT more Canadian tonight.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yes, we will screw one province, why not go to a hole country?

I think realistically, the NDP vote collapsed and went Liberal. Which was the very successful tactic by the Lieberals. I will hand it to them, their negative campaigning and scare tactics worked very well.

Collapsed?

The NDP got more seats this round.

No, this is a very surprising result which shows that the PC base wasn't as strong as expected.

This is a shift to the left by voters in the province.

If Walter got his way and a 'real' conservative replaced Hudak, then the PCs might take a seat behind the NDP. Now is the time for a Red Tory to take the helm if they want to compete.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The NDP collapsed? You are kidding right? The NDP ended up with two more seats and
closed ground against the Tories Hudak had a vote collapse and has cost the Tories the
last shred of their credibility in Ontario. All the statements they made against the doom of
Liberal policy fell on deaf ears.
This might also be a signal the people are fed up the Feds as well and the great Liberal
tide will sweep the country True well I don't think it will be a great tide but the holding of the
NDP vote could spell real trouble for the current government. With a Liberal surge and a
hold by the NDP could see the Tories the odd group out and they could finish third
It would serve them right.
They messed with Seniors
They messed with Vets
They messed with the unemployed
The messed with the civil service
they have been disrespectful to the judicial system
They have tampered with medicare and social safety net
the problems they have created in trying to institute Reform policy
is going to backfire and the long road down is just beginning
Ontario tonight was but the first step in bringing back an new progressive attitude
Harper and Hudac forgot government is supposed to be for the people
and To The People

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
And Hudak is done. I don't think he ran a bad campaign but not the right one.
You are kidding right?
Post after post of sheer sarcasm right?
You are some sort of clown poster right?
No one is this stupid.
You do this on purpose to show how inane the modern day Conservative supporter is . Deep down your a genius and you are portraying how stupid people can be.

take the following and lets say someone is actually saying it seriously .

You don't think he ran a bad campaign but not the right one.
Thats asinine beyound any unreasonable amount of brevity .

The man was given sabotage to run on.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

whos laughing now? whos tory now? i'm glad the constipatives/suppositories lost votes.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The NDP collapsed? You are kidding right? The NDP ended up with two more seats and
closed ground against the Tories Hudak had a vote collapse and has cost the Tories the
last shred of their credibility in Ontario. All the statements they made against the doom of
Liberal policy fell on deaf ears.
This might also be a signal the people are fed up the Feds as well and the great Liberal
tide will sweep the country True well I don't think it will be a great tide but the holding of the
NDP vote could spell real trouble for the current government. With a Liberal surge and a
hold by the NDP could see the Tories the odd group out and they could finish third
It would serve them right.

You might want to be careful what you wish for. A lot of seniors (including me) are better off by a couple $thousand a year. Also we may be getting a pipeline. -:)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Saw this one coming from a mile away.
That anyone is surprised at this result is a direct indication of stupidity.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Saw this one coming from a mile away.
That anyone is surprised at this result is a direct indication of stupidity.

Ohhhhhhhh? You calling the right wingers stupid for believing they would win?

The election, which polls said was too close to call in the final days, was actually over quickly once the counting began after polls closed at 9 p.m. ET.

Mr. Hudak, who had gone into the campaign the perceived front-runner, came out the night’s biggest loser.

Ontario Liberals re-elected with majority, Hudak to step down - The Globe and Mail

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I wonder if the usual leftards will start whining that our lesbian premier has no legitimate right to govern because she only garnered 38.6% of the vote.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I'm going to call our legitimately elected premier, Ms. Wynne, Far Side Lady.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I wonder if the usual leftards will start whining that our lesbian premier has no legitimate right to govern because she only garnered 38.6% of the vote.

Geeeez Walter. I would have never thought you were a Wynne Liberal supporter.

Let's face it the Left caved into peer pressure by all those right wing voices dissing them for supporting the Libs and now those right wingers have to settle for CON Light.........

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Geeeez Walter. I would have never thought you were a Wynne Liberal supporter.

Let's face it the Left caved into peer pressure by all those right wing voices dissing them for supporting the Libs and now those right wingers have to settle for CON Light.........
Incoherent as always. I support the system, unlike leftards such as yourself. I will do anything legally possible to thwart Far Side lady's damaging policies and initiatives.