Omnibus : Gas prices, Oil prices, Embargos

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden​

03162021_Rising-Gas-Prices_3-scaled.jpg

This also hurts Canada too.. so don't be smug.. we get most of our food from Southern California, Florida and Mexico.. those trucks don't drive on air.. diesel prices are almost up over $1.25 USD per gallon..

Canadians will start feeling that as the grocery store..

Also, our fuel prices will be on the rise because of that feckless kiddy groper they have in the White House.. so to all you Biden supports.. hope you're happy and FUCK YOU!!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Gas is 1.30 here.

Was going up before "Biden".

He has nothing to do with it.

The last year oil companies lost big cause the prices went down like they haven't in years. This year, with the vaccine likely to get people out, they suddenly need to raise prices again. Cause they don't make enough $$.

So yeah, nothing to do with Biden at all.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Gas is 1.30 here.

The last year oil companies lost big cause the prices went down like they haven't in years. This year, with the vaccine likely to get people out, they suddenly need to raise prices again. Cause they don't make enough $$.

With the expectation of Biden winning..

Reactions: petros

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Gas is 1.30 here.

Generally May long is when the prices jump not Feb.-March Oil companies are using Biden's cancel Oil policies as an excuse

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Generally May long is when the prices jump not Feb.-March Oil companies are using Biden's cancel Oil policies as an excuse
Any excuse is a good excuse when you have a captive audience, and government loves any rise at the pumps .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's 1.55 here.

When Covid hit, it dropped down as low as I think .90c IIRC.

Then it started to creep up as people began to deal with Covid.

Had to make up for all that lost $$, don'cha know.

Now the excuse is "Russia/Ukraine war!"

I suppose better than "Joe Farted like this, let's raise the price!" that is normally the excuse.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's 1.55 here.

I suppose better than "Joe Farted like this, let's raise the price!" that is normally the excuse.
Can't fix stupid, Serryah.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's 1.55 here.

Good BOT Serryah

You really do try to jump around facts..

FACT 1. You need recources to sell, if you have a lot of oil price goes down, if you don't have a lot of Oil prices goes up.

FACT 2. Joe Biden cancelled KeyStone Pipeline (ending trends of Energy independance in the USA)

FACT 3. Job Biden cancelled The Eastern Mediterranean pipeline that would have secured Gas for Eastern Europe and Germany (you know vs Russia Oil & Gas)

FACT 4. Job Biden cancelled leases of new Oil and Gas in the USA

So that makes a shortage of resources.. drives up cost and now the USA is reliant on Russia Oil.

EH!! But while people are being killed, bombed and on the edge of Nuclear War... John Kerry and the Biden Admin are worried about Climate..

Wonder if Kerry (the rich elitist) understands there won't be much of a climate after the Nukes start flying

• Haha