Omnibus: Conservative Leadership Race

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Poilievre's biological mother was 16 years old when she gave birth to him and is of Irish descent. Poilievre's biological maternal grandfather, whom he first met as an adult, was Irish Canadian. Poilievre was adopted at birth by schoolteachers Marlene and Donald Poilievre. Poilievre was raised in Calgary and attended Janet Johnstone School, Robert Warren School, Henry Wise Wood High School, and the University of Calgary.

DOn't mind me. I'm just disillusioned with any politician born East of Tofino. Which incidentally is in my riding and represented? by a dipper that is in bed with big tourism.

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
DOn't mind me. I'm just disillusioned with any politician born East of Tofino. Which incidentally is in my riding and represented? by a dipper that is in bed with big tourism.
Well he helped shut them down for two years and his party is still supporting vaccine mandates on air travel , does he know who’s bread he is buttering ?

Reactions: taxslave and petros

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Of course they would. Charest is the easiest for liberals to beat. Might even be able to do it without stuffing ballot boxes.

I think that lefty liberal Charest should be better known now as Jean Charade. Charade was thrown in the running to try and keep the now leftist liberal conservative party to still stay as just another liberal party. This will be a do or die situation for the conservative party. Either they go full bore ahead and become a real and true blue conservative party or drop the name conservative all together because right now they are not a real and true conservative looking party at all. They are more liberal looking than conservative looking.

Hopefully, PP can do the job of making the conservative party become a real conservative party by implementing more freedom, downsizing government, and cut taxes in their platforms, programs, and agendas. Works for me. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
This is about the crowds showing up at Pierre Poilievre’s rallies, and it is not about the crowds showing up at his rallies. Of their size and enthusiasm both I and others have written. The crowds, in the numbers, showing up for his events in all parts of the country — even in the heart of downtown Toronto, at an apologetic venue mere yards from the headquarters of the CBC, the Canadian temple of current wokeness and identity/race fascination — have to be alarming for the bunch who have signed up to run against him.

Poilievre’s reception seems not to accord with the Ottawa press gallery’s professional assessment of him. And I must note as a needed caution, that whenever there is a rupture between established press opinion and the public, it is always the public that is astray. The gallery itself will confirm this view.

An aspect I’d like to touch on however is not what the crowds and enthusiasm mean for Poilievre’s leadership bid, but a curious — curious to me, anyway — and somewhat too frequent response to those crowds. There has been frequent comment on their “whiteness.”

My question, and it is a serious one, is why should anyone — opponents, critics, journalists, or even people who just dislike Poilievre on instinct — find it useful, appropriate, necessary or informative to note the skin colours of the huge numbers attending his rallies?

I will never understand this thing that they call "people of color". Are white people not a color? It looks like a bit of anti-white racism going on here to me.

It appears as though being white these days is not so great for those who are white. All three levels of governments, and other government institutions, and many businesses seem to have signs up everywhere saying pretty much that white folk need not apply. And with the massive amount of non-white immigration going on in this country for decades now, it looks to me like old whitey is going to fast become a minority in their own white homeland very soon. Then we might just begin to see what real anti-white racism is all about. Once the white folk truly becomes a minority in their own white homeland, there will be no turning back. White folk will be in big time trouble. We white folk will be lucky if we get a job flipping hamburgers or being a server in a restaurant.

When I watch FOX NEWS in the evening, they are always showing many black hosts from the many other MSM leftist lieberal outfits always saying something negative about white people. Those black leftist liberal pos keep always trying to mock and attack white people for their color. Those blacks on those MSM airwaves must be rally anti-white alright. Even on shows like The View, the black woman on there has attacked white people many times over something that they may have said or done. Enough already of this anti-white racism going on. Stop blaming white people for all the world's problems. Phuk off. (n)

Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Jean Charest releases platform for “clean growth and environmental results”

1343F92E-55BA-452B-8592-0C6EA47D5AAD.jpeg

Charest worked for the Chinese Communist Party. As a result he worked for the modern-day Nazi party. He is absolute fucking scum and should be avoided by voters. He will collaborate with the Chinese government again and he will not act in the interests of western Canada or of Canadians in general.

This fuck pig should not be CPC leader.

Reactions: taxslave and taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Jean Charest releases platform for “clean growth and environmental results”

View attachment 13504

Charest worked for the Chinese Communist Party. As a result he worked for the modern-day Nazi party. He is absolute fucking scum and should be avoided by voters. He will collaborate with the Chinese government again and he will not act in the interests of western Canada or of Canadians in general.

This fuck pig should not be CPC leader.
Fuck the environment and climate change. It's all a bunch of bloody bullshit. It is all just another money making racket for scum like lefty liberal Charade to make money from. Lefty liberal Charade will be the last one to give a shit about climate change. (n)

Reactions: taxslave

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Six verified candidates vying to lead Conservative Party of Canada
Candidates had to submit $300,000 in registration fees and a compliance deposit, along with signatures from 500 party members

Author of the article:Canadian Press
Canadian Press
Publishing date:May 02, 2022 • 1 day ago • 2 minute read • 7 Comments
Pierre Poilievre, left, Jean Charest, centre, and Patrick Brown are among several candidates running for the leadership of the federal Conservative party.
Pierre Poilievre, left, Jean Charest, centre, and Patrick Brown are among several candidates running for the leadership of the federal Conservative party. Canadian Press / Postmedia Network / Files
Article content
OTTAWA — The Conservative party says six leadership candidates have cleared the final hurdles to getting their names on the ballot, while three others who did not make the cut are pushing back.

Pierre Poilievre, the bombastic Tory finance critic whose rallies have at times drawn thousands, and Jean Charest, the former Quebec premier who is appealing to more centrist Conservatives, are both candidates in the race to replace former leader Erin O’Toole.

So are Patrick Brown, the mayor of Brampton, Ont., who is promoting religious freedom and making targeted promises to ethnic communities, and Leslyn Lewis, the socially conservative rural Ontario MP.

Scott Aitchison, the Ontario MP pledging to end supply management, and Roman Baber, the Independent Ontario MPP turfed from the Progressive Conservative caucus for his opposition to COVID-19 lockdowns, also made the cut.

Candidates had to submit the full $300,000 required in registration fees and a compliance deposit, along with signatures from 500 party members, by last Friday to be verified.

The Conservatives will announce their new leader on Sept. 10.

Leona Alleslev, a former Ontario MP who joined the Conservatives in 2018 after crossing the floor from the Liberals, announced last week she was unable to raise the money needed in time.

British Columbia MP Marc Dalton, who like Alleslev had met an earlier registration deadline, also said he did not manage to secure the remaining amount of funding needed to get on the ballot.

Three others who had met the earlier threshold are questioning how and why the Conservative party did not verify their candidacies, while the party insists the decision had nothing to do with their political stances.

Joseph Bourgault, a businessman from rural Saskatchewan who supported the truck convoy that took over downtown Ottawa earlier this year, said Monday on Twitter that his team had submitted more than $367,000. “We are seeking clarification,” he wrote.

Joel Etienne, a former Conservative election candidate, said in a statement that his campaign is “preparing a formal protest” to the party after it had tried to submit the money and signatures required on Friday.

Grant Abraham, a consultant who ran as a candidate in Britain’s 2019 election, said in a statement that he is asking the Conservative party “for a detailed justification” of its choice to exclude him from the ballot, saying the money and signatures had been submitted.

However, the executive director of the Conservative Party of Canada said any prospective candidate who did not meet the requirements was informed of this fact and the reason why they did not meet the threshold.

“Final verification was based on the requirements set out under the rules, not any prospective candidate’s political beliefs,” Wayne Benson said in a statement.