Olympic chat

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yeah, sometimes I get caught up in the heat of the moment!-:)

those moments waste 'what' could be good moments in your life, can't have them bAck again, they
are gone forever, unless of course, one gets off on that empty sarcasm, then that is different,
go for it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
So it's settled then. We all know not to reply to certain other members when being baited or antagonized.

It warms my heart to hear this.

Makes our work here that much easier. ;-)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Just woke up from a much needed nap - will catch the Closing Ceremonies tonight with Ron McLean. 'Wanted to add a big thank you to Steve Yzerman and Mike Babcock for a job well done and to Steve Podborski - our Chef de Mission.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
those moments waste 'what' could be good moments in your life, can't have them bAck again, they
are gone forever, unless of course, one gets off on that empty sarcasm, then that is different,
go for it.

I suppose one human frailty is to gloat when one sees someone he doesn't respect make a fool of himself!-:)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I suppose one human frailty is to gloat when one sees someone he doesn't respect make a fool of himself!-:)

Why get angry- I do on a rare occasion- but not with him anymore. He tags your posts, and some deserve it according to the rules.
So try something different is my suggestion.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Wait wait wait... One less Gold than Canada (3 more medals) and you are trying to float that Goobs?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Wait wait wait... One less Gold than Canada (3 more medals) and you are trying to float that Goobs?
Hockey my man- Hockey- The real sports challenge between Canada and the Good Old USA- Hockey, my friend.
For the Winter Olympics- it is and always will be hockey.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why get angry- I do on a rare occasion- but not with him anymore. He tags your posts, and some deserve it according to the rules.
So try something different is my suggestion.

I know it's crazy, I've met a dozen just like him before. Some people just have to attract attention, so best just to ignore them.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I was a little surprised to see Russia end up in first place. Sure a good thing they don't know how to play hockey. One of the more enjoyable events of the Olympics for me was to see Finland beat the snot out of Russia. Russia picked on the Finns in a cowardly sort of way for centuries. "What goes around comes around"