Olympic chat

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Really, I guess you're a little hurt that the mighty luongo didn't get played eh.......... especially being passed over for a Calgary goalie.

BTW, don't bother denying, your snappy retort is answer and admission enough.

Obviously the Vancouver fans aren't.

I don't think anybody has ever confused Nuck fans with knowledgable fans.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You don't read too well, idiot. What I said was that I thought Lu deserved to be there because he already proved he could win a gold back in 2010 and I thought he might see the rejection as a kick in the teeth. I NEVER had any negative feelings about Price. Ya, Talloola had it right, get over it, JERK!

what ever you say old man.

Actually I was in quite a good mood this morning until I encountered you, so go back under your rock!

Didn't realize I had that much power over you.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yeah, I watched a few of them last night. Wife was out celebrating with her sisters, so I got to watch the idiot box. -:)
Russia did a good job. The 12 hour time diff was a bit challenging but everything was well done. And we rocked it this year.

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
Congrats to the medal winners.

And thank glob that affront to sports and human rights is mercifully over.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You don't read too well, idiot. What I said was that I thought Lu deserved to be there because he already proved he could win a gold back in 2010 and I thought he might see the rejection as a kick in the teeth. I NEVER had any negative feelings about Price. Ya, Talloola had it right, get over it, JERK!

Actually I was in quite a good mood this morning until I encountered you, so go back under your rock!

If I remember 2010 correctly, Lu coughed up a 3rd period lead and needed Crosby to save his *** in overtime to win that gold. Fortunately, there seemed to be little chance of the same happening with Price.

ETA: I don't detract from 2010 at all. A gold is a gold is a gold just glad they went with the hot hand and Price this year.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If I remember 2010 correctly, Lu coughed up a 3rd period lead and needed Crosby to save his *** in overtime to win that gold. Fortunately, there seemed to be little chance of the same happening with Price.

ETA: I don't detract from 2010 at all. A gold is a gold is a gold just glad they went with the hot hand and Price this year.

I didn't watch the game in 2010, I was bowling in a tournament that day. The man is more important than the game!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Next Olympics they might consider putting Ken Dryden in net because "he has proved he can win in the past"

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Next Olympics they might consider putting Ken Dryden in net because "he has proved he can win in the past"

Why would a person continue to advertise his low I.Q. to the whole wide world? Do you really think that Ken Dryden might be on the Olympic team in years to come? Or do you not recognize the fact that to play goal at the Olympics you have to be a member of the team? You keep foolishly expounding on your knowledge of hockey & belittling Canuck fans but the truth is there is one forum member who probably forgot 10 times as much about hockey than you ever thought about, DWEEB. -:)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why would a person continue to advertise his low I.Q. to the whole wide world?

That's a very good question. An even better question is why such an individual would constantly question other people's I.Q.

Why do you think that is?