Northeast Corridor braces for 'potentially historic' snowstorm

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yikes!

Hope you stocked-up on the supplies we spoke of yesterday.

Worst case scenario, if it continues to snow for a few days, you'll be hard pressed to get to the beer store for Sunday's big event.

I did!

Frozen Pizzas from Town Spa

There is beer in fridge.

I also took Lone Wolf's advice with the French Toast idea. I must admit though, going to the supermarket last night after work for milk and bread was a tough pill to swallow. I always make fun of those that panic and stock up on milk and bread but I was out.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Only if it was on the way to Yuma! :) I worked in snow a good part of my life, anyone who wants to spend their spare time in it is nuts!:)

Have you ever been snow shoeing on the mountains? It's amazing! My favourite part of the year is when the ski runs close down. Then you get some of the best tobogganing EVER.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Have you ever been snow shoeing on the mountains? It's amazing! My favourite part of the year is when the ski runs close down. Then you get some of the best tobogganing EVER.

Ever ridden a snowmobile through a stubble field at 150km/h?

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Y'call this a snowstorm ? when I was a lad, this would've been a flurry, they plowed the road with a Hough, speed plow wouldn't touch it

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

more

Juno, Schmuno. Here Are America’s 5 Worst Blizzards - The Daily Beast