No more forced vaccinations in Canada.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Still undecided. Couple of our firefighters got Pfizer last week. If in a couple of weeks their peckers still work and they haven't died I will consider it. I would like to wait about 3 years to see what the long term effects and effectiveness are.
These vaccines wear out and will require booster shots. It'll be part of the annual flu shot cocktail once it goes endemic.

My pecker works just fine.

Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Don't want a mask, don't want the vaccine, fine.

You pay for your health care out of pocket if you get sick.

You stay home so not to infect others who can't get the vaccine due to allergies (thus keeping them safe from getting sick).

Your life is restricted because you don't give a shit about others, so why should you get the benefits of society? Everything you want/need is online; order it from there.

And if your family doesn't care, fine, they can see you. But your days of going in public without repercussions are done. The rest of us shouldn't have to keep worrying about an anti-vaxxer dipshit causing the next mutation of the virus that could make the vaccination pointless.
How did you get this far in life knowing so little? I am truly amazed by it. Lol.

Does this mean that anyone who suffers from diabetes from being overweight and sugar crazy should pay for their own health care also if they get sick from diabetes? After all, we pretty much know what causes diabetes. Do you ever think before you speak? You have to be one of those leftist no brainer liberals alright.

Have you never heard of freedom of choice? Why don't pro vaccine maskholes like you just stay the hell home and leave the rest of us anti-vaxxers alone. We are not stopping fools like you to take the jab so why do you bother us for not wanting to take the jab? You obviously are no doubt scared of your own wimpy and cowardly shadow. Boo!! LOL.

My life has been restricted because of fools like you who will believe anything your dear comrade leaders, the lying media and those so called health officials who are lying to you every day, stunned. After a year, fools like you still believe in this hoax China virus that is not deadly at all. 211 American states have dropped all of their Covid restrictions and their numbers of Covid victims are dropping like flies. Wake up, fool, if that is possible. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

From the front page of The website in the OP:​

VACCINATION IS NOT MANDATORY IN CANADA​

The link leads to "no DNS" and I suspect it is one of those "poison the well" fake news items being used ( as MF is here ^) to discredit the real SCINTIFIC vaccination skepticism.​

Blood clots on the brain are making people a bit sloppy I guess.

BTW MASKS DON'T WORK FFS!!!

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy

Review of the Medical Literature
Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness:

There is "No opinion" about it - Masks are just for slaves. Just ask Texas.

Fauci ‘not sure’ why Texas doesn’t have COVID uptick after nixing masks​

Fauci loses last shred of credibility after praising New York’s virus response: ‘Incompetent buffoon’​

Fauci, a member of the White House coronavirus task force, made the statements while discussing the need for states to take proper precautions amid a recent spike in infections in some states. According to Fauci, these precautions include wearing masks and shutting down businesses.

Keep in mind that the key metrics to focus on are hospitalizations and deaths, since a spike in infections (without an accompanying surge in hospitalizations or deaths) shows the coronavirus is weakening. And this is good news. Naturally, Fauci didn’t point this out while heaping praise on New York State’s inept response.

PLEASE! show me Where has this FUCKTARD HAS EVER BEEN RIGHT!

Unfortunately, I cannot show as to where this Fauci fraudster has ever been right. This fraudster is just another lying globalist POS who kiss asses bill Gates butt every day. Gates is the most dangerous sick pathetic psychopath non-human animal on earth today. This moron is out to destroy humanity. An f'n wing nut indeed. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Danbones

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
These vaccines wear out and will require booster shots. It'll be part of the annual flu shot cocktail once it goes endemic.

My pecker works just fine.
Take the Covid vaccine and your pecker may never work well again. This pecker is now for peeing only. Hey,you never know, eh? LOL.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How did you get this far in life knowing so little? I am truly amazed by it. Lol.

Does this mean that anyone who suffers from diabetes from being overweight and sugar crazy should pay for their own health care also if they get sick from diabetes? After all, we pretty much know what causes diabetes. Do you ever think before you speak? You have to be one of those leftist no brainer liberals alright.
I've always figured high risk should pay. Skiing, cycling, ATV, off road biking, various racing and the likes.

Phoenyx

Nominee Member
Apr 25, 2020
Apparently it is now a Canadian law that the government of Canada cannot force anyone to take a vaccine shot anymore in Canada. A well known lawyer by the name of Rocco Galati has won a great victory for we the tens of thousands of anti-vaxer patriotic Canadian people of Canada who do not want to take the jab. For the government to try and force anyone to take a vaccination shot today is against what is called the Nuremberg Code. And any government official that tries to force anyone to take the jab can be prosecuted under this Nuremberg Code. That should piss comrade Castro Trudeau and big pharma globalists really off to hear that bad news. Although, I do no think that will stop any of those two pro globalist scum bags from obeying the Nuremberg Code and what it says. After all, comrade globalist dictators only want to abide by their own made up dictatorial laws and no one else's laws if they conflict with their law. Of course, bs Castro Trudeau will fight this tooth and nail. It should be a no win cause for that buffoon.

This is a great win for freedom of choice which the Charter of Rights and Freedoms says that we are supposed to have. No one should be forced to have to take the jab to go anywhere by land, sea or air. We are pretty much living under medical tyranny these days in Canada where unelected so called pro globalist health officials are getting their way by forcing us to all to keep wearing face clown masks, social distance, and quarantining when there is no need to do so. Even after people who get vaccinated are still being told that they should still wear a clown mask and social distance.

Our dear comrade globalist hero welfare recipient politicians refuse to give up the dictatorial communist like powers that have been handed to them on a silver platter. No doubt many of those useless politicians have probably already been told that they will be rewarded immensely by the globalists when and after they get to set up their Great Reset that has been in the works for years now to take we the sheeple's rights and freedoms away. We the sheeple must fight to the end this communist globalist great reset like takeover of Canada. If we do not then we will be a very sorry lot after all of it has been implemented. It will be too late then. It is time to fight back now.

A great website to visit is www.vaccinechoicecanada. There you will get the information from the many doctors and scientists that have said that there has never been a real need for all of these present day Covid 1984 restrictions one bit. Try and get and listen to the other side of the story for a change. It won't bite you but might just wake you up. Your call. ;)

If what you say is true (no more forced vaccinations), I'm glad, but would like to get a linked article saying so. By the way, that link you gave was missing the .com. Here's the site:

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The reason they skipped the animal testing on this batch of covid vaccines is because all the animals in ALL the previous testing died from a version of the real virus at a LATER time....

The way that vaccines get licensed is that FDA gives people a vaccine or the industry gives them the vaccines, and then they do a serological response [test to] see ‘Did you develop in your blood antibodies to that target virus?’ The ferrets developed very strong antibodies, so they thought, ‘We hit the jackpot.’ All four of these vaccines … worked like a charm.
Then something terrible happened. Those ferrets were then exposed to the wild virus, and they all died. [They developed] inflammation in all their organs, their lungs stopped functioning and they died.

“When President Trump came in, Obama had an office in the White House for pandemic defense, for pandemic security. They were involved in funding [coronavirus research projects in Wuhan] through Fauci. President Trump ended all funding for that office September 20, 2019. So that was the last paycheck any of those scientists got.

The Well-Known Hazards of Coronavirus Vaccines

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No forced vaccine, but other countries may require a vaccine to visit..

So a prisoner in your own country
It also looks like getting a jab could be a requirement to work on some major construction projects making it so the government can take your job away for noncompliance.

• Wow
Reactions: B00Mer

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So, why where a mask in the first place, O mask one? I have heard of people who still took the vaccine jab and they ended up with Covid. Those pro mask, social distancing and vaccine pushers are always fun for a good laugh. Those people always appear to be two bricks short of a load. Just saying. ;)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I've always figured high risk should pay. Skiing, cycling, ATV, off road biking, various racing and the likes.
Indeed. It is your body and nobody's else's body. I have done all those things myself and more that you mentioned above and took the risks associated with them. They were all FUN things to do. I am still surprised to see that we are still allowed to do all those things mentioned above because of Covid. Hey, who knows, you might catch Covid being outdoors and sucking up FUN and 100% pure oxygen into ones lungs. End FUN now. LOL.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You might end up getting covid anyway.....but a milder version without having to be hooked up to a ventilator.
Isn,t wearing a mask for the protection of others....not your own protection?

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You might end up getting covid anyway.....but a milder version without having to be hooked up to a ventilator.
Isn,t wearing a mask for the protection of others....not your own protection?
It is theatre of the mind , to make you feel part of the solution . If they actually worked we would not be seeing these spikes .

Reactions: taxme