No more forced vaccinations in Canada.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I as you pay for my health care through my taxes . I wear a mask because I am required to , and I socially distance even though I do not believe I am doing squat to spread the virus . As a matter of fact out here in LaLaLand I see everyone following the masking and distancing guidelines and many having been vaccinated but for some reason our case count keeps rising . Why ?
Good question. In one radio program, one of the governor's (I think it was California) said they have a 97% compliance rate for masks & S.D. & still covid is on the rise. WTH?? It almost makes you think one of 2 things: either he's "full of it" re: compliance rate OR there are those who are deliberately going out & infecting people for control purposes (I know, conspiracy) but seriously. Why can't we get a handle on this?

Reactions: petros

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Don't want a mask, don't want the vaccine, fine.

You pay for your health care out of pocket if you get sick.

You stay home so not to infect others who can't get the vaccine due to allergies (thus keeping them safe from getting sick).

Your life is restricted because you don't give a shit about others, so why should you get the benefits of society? Everything you want/need is online; order it from there.

And if your family doesn't care, fine, they can see you. But your days of going in public without repercussions are done. The rest of us shouldn't have to keep worrying about an anti-vaxxer dipshit causing the next mutation of the virus that could make the vaccination pointless.
Just remember that when thousands of people get serious problems from adverse reactions to the government imposed vaccines. We are not paying for your foolishness.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Are we the only two on here who got the jab?
I got it. I had a bad reaction first day. Fever, felt generally crappy. Lasted about 24 hours. Most likely because I already had had covid. I hear most people get that reaction on second jab.

And yes sore arm -- same as flu shot.

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Got the Pfizer as well; no issues and go for the second end of the month/first of nextish.

When I got mine they were also giving jabs to all the trainee nurses that day getting ready to graduate from school.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Still undecided. Couple of our firefighters got Pfizer last week. If in a couple of weeks their peckers still work and they haven't died I will consider it. I would like to wait about 3 years to see what the long term effects and effectiveness are.