Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Oh Boy !!!

The NEB can't find anyone who speaks French to take the place its corrupt commissioners.

He must find two people who are willing to betray their Nation for money.

Service Quebecers are scarce!

Why would they need to find anyone that speaks French? Hire your own translator.

Queb

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2013
Why would they need to find anyone that speaks French? Hire your own translator.

Sometimes it is politically wise to respect its own laws for a government. The federal government claims to be bilingual and strives to look like but every advised people know that is just in the "look like". When we want to f... a Nation, we try not to upset with crap like that, I guess. Brief, it's a matter of marketing.

But I am confident that no matter if Quebecers are agree or not, this pipe full of sh... will pass over our head. It's just a question of time.

I know; to Quebecers, anyone who doesn't punish the rest of Canada is betraying their 'nation'.

we are not in position to "punish" anybody. Canadians do what they want, the way they want it.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
The USA would love nothing better than to accept Quebec, they would embrace it and respect their uniqueness amongst their huge country, none of this petty, ignorant bigotry. ****, many Americans would be willing to culture themselves and learn to speak French. What I propose is that Quebec give up part of their province right before becoming part of the US; and give to all the refugees being brought into Canada and that my friend could be the new province replacing Quebec; I would call it,,, ummm ShariaCan!... then they could say good bye, fuc*&k you, enjoy your newest province. Maybe JT can touch base with his amigo before he leaves and seal the deal.

Queb

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2013
Excellent. Canadians want to build this pipeline, so you're giving permission on behalf of Quebec to build it.

Good to know, I'll pass it on.

That's usual. Canadian ask permission but if we say no, canadians do it anyway. It's not new.